Page 1636 of 2376 FirstFirst ... 6361136153615861626163416351636163716381646168617362136 ... LastLast
Results 16,351 to 16,360 of 23755
Like Tree12274Likes

Thread: Anime Sharing - Netorare General Discussion Thread

Thanks
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    Three FriendsVeteran5000 Experience Points

Re: Anime Sharing - Netorare General Discussion Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Animefan_09 View Post
    This is just the calm before the storm, i just know they will announce something hardcore next, maybe not ntr hardcore but its been a while since they released a fantasy game (tentacles)
    I agree, their next NTR tittle is going to be one hell of a trip.
    Gnoomoos likes this.

Thanks
    Overall activity: 2.0%
    Overall activity: 2.0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran5000 Experience Points

Quote Originally Posted by Yadoumi View Post
    Don't know what you expected, it was pretty clear since they announced it that the game is pure vanilla, the ntr route is just a small part of the game created just to try to please everyone, but the base of the game is vanilla.
    Yes the vibe of the trailer was super vanilla and very lightearted. Made me laugh.

Im very curious on how ntr will play out, considering in this game, the males are not endowed. From previous straight shota that I have seen (such as anything Hana Hook or Black Lilith's Fallen Wife) the males usually are big, have some sort of blackmail or love potion. But I'm in it for straight shota so I'll totally be fine with it regardless.

Thanks
    Overall activity: 1.0%
    Overall activity: 1.0%
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience PointsVeteran

Can someone be a doll and recommend me any good ntr rpgs with slow but satisfying corruption?

(Still can't seem to get into rpgs after all these months)

Thanks
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience PointsVeteranRecommendation Second Class

Quote Originally Posted by AliceT View Post
    I'm also waiting for a summary/breakdown of it as well.

Hopefully someone will post something soon.
    I'll try to summary the Pin-Point game for you guys.

Husband and Wife live happily. He is older than his wife and worry about the sexual activity that he might not be able to satisfy her though she is a shy one and didn't talk about it often ( the usual). One day he found a video on her phone which is her being trained by some guy in the past. His little willy went wild and can't shake of the feeling. On the weekend he and his wife go shopping and met with that dude(the tanned, sun-glassed dude) wife seem to know him and that's make he start contacting with the tanned dude. While husband still hesitate with his decision, the plan has been started after the meeting with the guy. At this point, you can read by the picture.

There are 2 endings: At one point husband will think that this activity is gone too far and you have a choice to stop or continue.

First one: If you continue, the scene will get more hardcore(those exhibition and blond hair sex toys scenes). The dude will start shooting photo,film,etc and send to the magazine and also to the husband. At the end husband will asked to let him see his wife getting fucked, so that's the magic mirror scene (blue bikini one). Time passed, and he still receive DVDs and magazines from the tanned dude from time to time. And that's the end.

Second: If you choose to stop this doing with the tanned dude. Wife and that guys will keep having sex while you're at work. Time passed, Husband and wife celebrate the husband birthday and they're having sex. Time passed again, now wife is pregnant but Husband suddenly receive an email while working overtime!! It's the dude who sent video and picture of his wife having sex behind his back. Turn out, on his birthday wife drugged husband so he sleep soundly until morning while didn't notice his wife being fucked next to him. At this point, I guess it's not his baby anymore. He hurry and go home to witness his pregnant wife having sex with the tanned guy. Time passed, they're having baby now. And he can't shaking off the face that his wife make while having those hardcore sex anymore.

THE END

I think I should replace husband, wife, etc with their name but this is out of my head and I can't remember their name. So, sorry about that.

The worst part of this work for me is wife didn't change at all in front of her husband. I really want to see how her character degenerate overtime and how it's affected her everyday life but It only appear in the sex scenes.
    truant, Gnoomoos, Redorc and 3 others like this.

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Makuro For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Achievements:
    Veteran5000 Experience Points

Quote Originally Posted by Makuro View Post
    The worst part of this work for me is wife didn't change at all in front of her husband. I really want to see how her character degenerate overtime and how it's affected her everyday life but It only appear in the sex scenes.
    I completely agree with you. Even if it was to contrast how the wife behaves in front of the husband compared to when she's with the other guy, how can you skip that part on a male protagonist POV netorare game?
    It´s the small things...
    Gnoomoos, Bar and indifferent like this.

Thanks
    Achievements:
    VeteranThree Friends5000 Experience Points

For people asking for ntr rpgs recommendations, if it is a proper playable RPG there are the classics from Kuri Pick: Nanahayo and guignol; from Suzuya: Lloyd, and couple others. If youre ok with strictly female POV there are a lot more, like shadowcore, the weak go to the wall and multiple debt centric from Acerola. And then there are the RPG elements but not RPG games that are still awesome: NTRPG, and the one route from Nenotori.

Good corruption and medieval setting is kinda rare, if youre ok with fantasy non-RPGs there is this VN https://vndb.org/r36336 and a novel https://www.novelupdates.com/series/...m-and-reality/
    EmmaMan, Gnoomoos and indifferent like this.

Thanks
    Achievements:
    Veteran5000 Experience PointsThree Friends

Quote Originally Posted by DiabolicalGenius View Post
    I pretty much agree with most of what you said in that post, but this bit is slightly off. I admit I also muddied the waters and used NTS when talking about Mariko too, but it's a little different.

NETORARE: When someone's loved one is taken by someone else against their will, usually being cheated on by a partner, but can also count where someone watches their crush do it with someone else so long as it's from the PoV of the person watching.

NETORASE: When someone's loved one has a physical relationship with someone else with their partners explicit or tacit approval, either by instigating their partner to do it, or arranging it with the other person without their partners knowledge and setting them up to cheat.

So with the latter it's implicit that the protag has an NTR fetish and therefore will almost certainly have a masochist tendency since they're deliberately arranging something they know will hurt them. With the former however, it's still netorare whether they have a NTR fetish or not. Whether they feel pain and suffer, or get turned on by it is beside the point. It is still netorare unless they embrace the situation and encourage it for the sake of their fetish.

That's why it got a little confusing in my post, since the situation I was talking about which is netorase with control switched over to the heroine, might technically have to be called netorare. The difference being that instead of being taken by another guy, she's going out and doing it with another guy of her own initiative for the sake of turning her partner on. It blurs the line between netorase and netorare to the point it's hard to tell which one it really is.
    Is she still betraying the protag when she's doing it with full knowledge of his fetish and with the intention of satisfying that fetish? Would it be different if it's the same situation, but she is actually mainly using it as an excuse to cheat on him?
    If it's not netorare and a bit off from netorase, then what would we call it? Not having a term makes it hard to discuss. Has this come up on japanese boards yet?
    That's one way of seeing it. I don't want to start an argument about the boundaries between Netorare and Netorase because I don't think we will gain anything from it. That one game is considered Netorare or Netorase won't change the enjoyment or dissapointment we will get from playing it. For me is simple though: If the MC enjoys it then is Netorase, if he doesn't then is Netorare. It doesn't matter if he is in control or not, or if the wife knows that the husband knows or not, or if she does it as an excuse or because she wants to please her husband. Seeing it that way it's easier to know if a game/manga/CG is Netorare or Netorase. Of course there are some works that are hard to define, like Netorare turn into Netorase and the other way around. I could give some examples but since I don't want to start a discussion, let's leave it at that. Whoever can define them on whatever way they want.

Quote Originally Posted by ranger42 View Post
    Looks like I've got 1.44 for the first game, and 1.51 for the second.
    For the first game is the last version is 1.48.
    For the second the last version is 1.51a.

In the second game case I advise you to wait till the game is finished. Voice will be added on december and two more endings, along with new scenes will be added some time next year. This game is one of the best NTR games IMO so I think the wait is worth it. I advise you to purchase at least the second game, so you won't be have to wait for cracking or wondering if you have the last version. The first game is on a 30% discount at the time on dlsice, by the way.

Husband and Wife live happily. He is older than his wife and worry about the sexual activity that he might not be able to satisfy her though she is a shy one and didn't talk about it often ( the usual). One day he found a video on her phone which is her being trained by some guy in the past. His little willy went wild and can't shake of the feeling. On the weekend he and his wife go shopping and met with that dude(the tanned, sun-glassed dude) wife seem to know him and that's make he start contacting with the tanned dude. While husband still hesitate with his decision, the plan has been started after the meeting with the guy. At this point, you can read by the picture.
    Thanks for the sinopsis I apreciate it, but please edit your post if you can to put the description of the endings on spoiller tags. Please.

Having said that, I think there are some things off on your sinopsis though. For starters, the wife is not shy, she just doesn't like sex that much, at least that's what she said to his husband. She is portrayed as a perfect wife, but not the submisse type, nor the strong character type either. It's something between the two (which I think is a good thing). She is not the type to go with whatever her husband said, she is actually the one in charge on some things, like his clothing and nutrition, and he just can't say not to her on those matters. She even tease him lightly from time to time, so she is definetly not the submisse or shy type.

There is a husband's monologue just after they have sex one night (before he finds the video). In this monologue he explains how is their sex life (it's being three years since they marry). They have sex 2 or 3 times a month. At the begining the wife asked the husband for sex from time to time (so she is definetly not shy), but at some point she stopped doing it, and now only the husband asks her for sex. She never refused though, and she always told him that it felt good and she is satisfied, but he can't help to feel that something is off. When they married, she told him that she didn't like sex too much to begin with, so it must be that, but he still feels uneasy and begin to think that he might not be satisfying her. This monologue is a nice detail to set things up, so when he discovers the video, it's a big shock to him.

I'm still at the begining of the game. I'm not expecting anything since it's Pin-Point. However I like the personality of the wife so far and the pace of the game. Also, the second sex scene (the one after the video, the first cheating scene) is awesome. Mario really is a great artist. The ahegao face the wife makes is glorious, you can really tell the intensity of the pleasure and the agony of extasis she is going through just from that. I could count five variations of ahegao just in that scene alone, all amazing. Too bad we don't get to see the face she puts when she has sex with her husband, so we can't compare, but we can easily imagine that is nothing like that, also the husband state it clearly in his thoughts while watching the video, so I think that ahegao face is a nice Netorase fuel. Mario is such a great artist, I think this game is worth playing just for Mario's art alone, even if the story ends up sucking.
    Gnoomoos likes this.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to straight.shota For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience PointsVeteran

There are 2 endings: At one point husband will think that this activity is gone too far and you have a choice to stop or continue.

First one: If you continue, the scene will get more hardcore(those exhibition and blond hair sex toys scenes). The dude will start shooting photo,film,etc and send to the magazine and also to the husband. At the end husband will asked to let him see his wife getting fucked, so that's the magic mirror scene (blue bikini one). Time passed, and he still receive DVDs and magazines from the tanned dude from time to time. And that's the end.

Second: If you choose to stop this doing with the tanned dude. Wife and that guys will keep having sex while you're at work. Time passed, Husband and wife celebrate the husband birthday and they're having sex. Time passed again, now wife is pregnant but Husband suddenly receive an email while working overtime!! It's the dude who sent video and picture of his wife having sex behind his back. Turn out, on his birthday wife drugged husband so he sleep soundly until morning while didn't notice his wife being fucked next to him. At this point, I guess it's not his baby anymore. He hurry and go home to witness his pregnant wife having sex with the tanned guy. Time passed, they're having baby now. And he can't shaking off the face that his wife make while having those hardcore sex anymore.

THE END

I think I should replace husband, wife, etc with their name but this is out of my head and I can't remember their name. So, sorry about that.

Thanks.

Gotta say i'm a bit underwhelmed after reading this summary(your summary is good but the game sounds a tad disappointing).

Does the husband in person see the wife fuck or is it only videos? Also the why is only degenerate during the sex scenes? When not having sex she's normal? If that's the case then it is quite underwhelming.

Thanks
    Achievements:
    Three FriendsVeteran10000 Experience Points

THE END

Husband = Koichi
    Wife = Yukie
    Netori guy = Ryuuichi

I love the game, their sex scenes was hot and hardcore! But personally i prefer their previous works, the ntr mother one. This feels so short because only has one POV. And i think netorase route would be better for canon ending rather than netorare ending. My complaint is only they need make the game bit longer, just add one more sex scenes for each route for ending, because the way they end the story is too sudden and felt rushed for each route .

I give them 7.8/10 for this game
    straight.shota likes this.
    Ignore This Signature

フレフレ~!
    頑張れ! 寝取られ!
    頑張れ! 寝取られ!
    ファイト!

Thanks
    Achievements:
    Three FriendsVeteran10000 Experience Points

Need source for this OVA SS, please help me
      Spoiler: china 

Also anyone interested for proofreading my translations?
    Quote Originally Posted by stupid_army View Post
    Everyone, well i just finishing my translations for fuchitoro fanbox pictures. I need help with proofreading and grammar fixing. If anyone interested, here is the link:

https://mega.nz/#F!aX5hSK4R!Zchka6hnIGdHW5EoTLZjWw
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Ignore This Signature

フレフレ~!
    頑張れ! 寝取られ!
    頑張れ! 寝取られ!
    ファイト!

Thread Information