Page 1457 of 2480 FirstFirst ... 4579571357140714471455145614571458145914671507155719572457 ... LastLast
Results 14,561 to 14,570 of 24797
Like Tree14200Likes

Thread: Anime Sharing - Netorare General Discussion Thread

Thanks
    Overall activity: 2.0%
    Achievements:
    Three FriendsVeteran10000 Experience PointsRecommendation Second Class

Re: Anime Sharing - Netorare General Discussion Thread

Hey @LonerPime or aqnyone really could you see if there is any hope of translating this https://exhentai.org/g/1207200/3bec0a133e/ ? Is not as big as it appears since some are just the images without text or even sound effects, actually that may help you guys if understand the whole cleaning process.

Thanks
    Overall activity: 3.0%
    Overall activity: 3.0%
    Achievements:
    Three FriendsVeteran10000 Experience Points

Quote Originally Posted by Yadoumi View Post
    This new netorase game from atelier sakura.... What do you guys prefer?

- To be a series like Marina, so the wife obviously will stay with the husband because there has to be a second game.

- Just one game, so she can stay with the husband, but there is the posibility that she divorces and stay with the ntr guy.

I want the wife falling for the ntr guy, so I hope is the second option, but I have the feeling that they are gonna make the wife stay with the husband just in case the game sells well and they want to make a continuation, but that will never happen....
    After seeing netorase kanojo, i prefer she stay. I felt how bland the forced story in netorare kanojo ending. I want the wife falling to netori guy in netorase story, but not in the first game. That's why i said, if only Marina 2 has alternative non canon ending ending where she falling, it would be great!! Bonus point the netori guy is former AV actor, so much story potentials...
    Ignore This Signature

フレフレ~!
    頑張れ! 寝取られ!
    頑張れ! 寝取られ!
    ファイト!

Thanks
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran5000 Experience Points

Hey my fellow VENUS fans! His new work and first manga is out.
    http://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/.../RJ221794.html

Support him if you can!
    Axioma and sugar944 like this.

Thanks
    Overall activity: 1.0%
    Overall activity: 1.0%
    Achievements:
    Three Friends1000 Experience PointsVeteran

Quote Originally Posted by Budrion View Post
    Hey my fellow VENUS fans! His new work and first manga is out.
    http://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/.../RJ221794.html

Support him if you can!
    To be honest i would prefer if he would make new games which i enjoy a lot and didn't waste his time on Manga. I rarely enjoy manga and you cant machine translate it as easily as VNs. If this new image set is just a side stuff, like just made from game CGs and i can totally ignore it, I'm ok with it. But if this is original work and tells a story related to his NTR world (with same characters, story continuation, etc and i have to read them to get a full picture, which i cant do bc i don't know japanese) then I'm very upset, especially if from now he will release more manga and less games

Quote Originally Posted by Animefan_09 View Post
    Neither has it T.T and i can't open the desudesu site, so no direct download (if they even had it).

BTW that mind control netorare game i posted about, someone has a good playthrough? i found this http://www.seiya-saiga.com/game/incl...minkazoku.html but i think is wrong, either that or i am doing something wrong, probably both; i think i am still missing 1 or 2 endings from husband POV since i can't see the wife all blonde in his route....
    I think you have to finish Netori guy's route to get to different ending (end 3) in husband's PoV from loading save 1. Then after seeing End 3 start with Netori guy and you ll see End 4. At least that's what i get from google translating guide.
    I'll finish some other games first before i ll return to this one, so I cant confirm if this will work
    Quote Originally Posted by Yadoumi View Post
    This new netorase game from atelier sakura.... What do you guys prefer?

- To be a series like Marina, so the wife obviously will stay with the husband because there has to be a second game.

- Just one game, so she can stay with the husband, but there is the posibility that she divorces and stay with the ntr guy.

I want the wife falling for the ntr guy, so I hope is the second option, but I have the feeling that they are gonna make the wife stay with the husband just in case the game sells well and they want to make a continuation, but that will never happen....
    I don't think this is gonna be a series. I think that serialization is an exception and not a rule in Atelier Sakura games. So its better if they finish a story in one game than end it with a cliffhanger with sequel never coming.
    If she stays, there should be a real danger of loosing her, without it, it feels (for me) more like partner sharing\swapping game than NTR.

I would personally prefer that she stays with protag but continue to see Netori guy(s) behind his back. Or maybe even in front of him so he can see it and suffer
    If somehow it will end up as a series, then I like what stupid_army has suggested, with her leaving (or continue seeing netori guy in (non)secret ) in some endings in game 2 or 3.
    Last edited by Gnoomoos; April 5th, 2018 at 04:44 PM.
    stupid_army likes this.

Thanks
    Achievements:
    Three FriendsVeteran10000 Experience PointsRecommendation Second Class

Quote Originally Posted by Gnoomoos View Post
    To be honest i would prefer if he would make new games which i enjoy a lot and didn't waste his time on Manga. I rarely enjoy manga and you cant machine translate it as easily as VNs. If this new image set is just a side stuff, like just made from game CGs and i can totally ignore it, I'm ok with it. But if this is original work and tells a story related to his NTR world (with same characters, story continuation, etc and i have to read them to get a full picture, which i cant do bc i don't know japanese) then I'm very upset, especially if from now he will release more manga and less games

I think you have to finish Netori guy's route to get to different ending (end 3) in husband's PoV from loading save 1. Then after seeing End 3 start with Netori guy and you ll see End 4. At least that's what i get from google translating guide.
    I'll finish some other games first before i ll return to this one, so I cant confirm if this will work

I don't think this is gonna be a series. I think that serialization is an exception and not a rule in Atelier Sakura games. So its better if they finish a story in one game than end it with a cliffhanger with sequel never coming.
    If she stays, there should be a real danger of loosing her, without it, it feels (for me) more like partner sharing\swapping game than NTR.

I would personally prefer that she stays with protag but continue to see Netori guy(s) behind his back. Or maybe even in front of him so he can see it and suffer
    If somehow it will end up as a series, then I like what stupid_army has suggested, with her leaving (or continue seeing netori guy in (non)secret ) in some endings in game 2 or 3.
    I kind of like the manga idea, if he is able to do it like he wants and doesn't find the medium too limiting, i mean at least mangas get translated more often so there is hope to understand it. And about the game thanks, i will try it like that and see, on my own i think i only got 3 endings instead of 4.

Thanks
    Achievements:

Quote Originally Posted by Animefan_09 View Post
    Neither has it T.T and i can't open the desudesu site, so no direct download (if they even had it).

BTW that mind control netorare game i posted about, someone has a good playthrough? i found this http://www.seiya-saiga.com/game/incl...minkazoku.html but i think is wrong, either that or i am doing something wrong, probably both; i think i am still missing 1 or 2 endings from husband POV since i can't see the wife all blonde in his route....
    this one?

https://www.tsumino.com/Book/Info/38...tozuma-zenpen-

__

btw: hi fellow ntr fans :3

7. The Following User Says Thank You to xerance For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Achievements:

I guess overtime fetish can develop into something specific huh...I never thought about that. At the start I like anything NTR but nowadays I'm more of a "swapping gone wrong scenario" kind of guy, luckily anim game tend to support this specific fetish and for doujin artist I usually follow shirono mahiro. Does this thing happened to you guys too?

Thanks
    Achievements:
    Three FriendsVeteran5000 Experience Points

Quick, quick, you guys, some good guy upload new doujin [VENUS] Gomen ne. Watashi, Namae mo Shiranai Oji-san to...... in g.e-hentai. Get it before too late. It's hot as hell however I love protagonist with old teacher than random old oji-san...

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Darkwings For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Achievements:
    Three FriendsVeteran5000 Experience Points

Netorase Kanojo was pretty garbage with the character pulling a 180° turn of personality reminding me of one of the old hokka no otoko VNs (the one with the Bake look alike characters).

That's why School Students for ntr are so bad, their relationships are a flash and there is no feeling of attachment for the guy the heroine is cheating on.

I hope Atelier Sakura realised this.
    About the art the wife design doesn't feels milf enough.
    stupid_army likes this.

Thanks
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience PointsVeteran

Hi guys Does anyone here have this https://vndb.org/v16886 ?
    All the links I found don't work

Thread Information