Page 1441 of 2517 FirstFirst ... 4419411341139114311439144014411442144314511491154119412441 ... LastLast
Results 14,401 to 14,410 of 25162
Like Tree14984Likes

Thread: Anime Sharing - Netorare General Discussion Thread

  1. #14401
    Inyouchuu fan! progste's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Location
    Italy
    Posts
    1,175
    Thanks
    48
    Thanked 282 Times in 207 Posts
    Points: 12,377, Level: 72
    Points: 12,377, Level: 72
    Overall activity: 0%
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    Three FriendsRecommendation Second ClassYour first GroupVeteran10000 Experience Points

    Re: Anime Sharing - Netorare General Discussion Thread

    Doujins, one is a nalvas doujin i wanted to do that also received some "backing" =P
    The others are retranslations of a mix of doujins (by takeda hiromitsu, hal, tanabe kyou) that previously had low quality translations. None of them is netorare I'm afraid.

  2. #14402
    Senior Member Animefan_09's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    2,962
    Thanks
    201
    Thanked 561 Times in 358 Posts
    Points: 16,299, Level: 81
    Points: 16,299, Level: 81
    Overall activity: 4.0%
    Overall activity: 4.0%
    Achievements:
    Three FriendsVeteran10000 Experience PointsRecommendation Second Class

    Re: Anime Sharing - Netorare General Discussion Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by progste View Post
    Doujins, one is a nalvas doujin i wanted to do that also received some "backing" =P
    The others are retranslations of a mix of doujins (by takeda hiromitsu, hal, tanabe kyou) that previously had low quality translations. None of them is netorare I'm afraid.
    Takeda hiromitsu and no ntr? Man that is either the sister breeder series or some of his really old ones.............are the hal ones the happy ones or the scary ones?

  3. #14403
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    347
    Thanks
    109
    Thanked 134 Times in 99 Posts
    Points: 5,732, Level: 48
    Points: 5,732, Level: 48
    Overall activity: 0%
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    Three FriendsVeteran5000 Experience Points

    Re: Anime Sharing - Netorare General Discussion Thread

    Latest chapter from Tsuzura Kuzukago - Uragiri no ai wa mitsu no aji (tl: love betrayal tastes like honey) is great.
      Spoiler: spoiler 
    Continuing from last chapter, the husband asks Kanae to cheat again with her lover, this time with husband permission. She accepts on the condition that he doesn't ask about her lover's identity. Kanae is in love hotel having passionate sex (wearing condom due to promise with husband) with her lover, Kyousuke while husband is in agony wondering if he should cancel the netorase and why Kanae hides her lover's identity. Kyousuke sends pict of Kanae holding condom to husband. Suddenly husband remembers something, he search for his old album and it turns out Kyousuke is his former student. the plot thickens..
    (bonus: it turns out the husband's name is Kenji, Kenji get it? LoL. althought with different kanji, 健次 instead of 健二 from certain game )

  4. The Following User Says Thank You to hgawa61 For This Useful Post:


  5. #14404
    Inyouchuu fan! progste's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Location
    Italy
    Posts
    1,175
    Thanks
    48
    Thanked 282 Times in 207 Posts
    Points: 12,377, Level: 72
    Points: 12,377, Level: 72
    Overall activity: 0%
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    Three FriendsRecommendation Second ClassYour first GroupVeteran10000 Experience Points

    Re: Anime Sharing - Netorare General Discussion Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Animefan_09 View Post
    Takeda hiromitsu and no ntr? Man that is either the sister breeder series or some of his really old ones.............are the hal ones the happy ones or the scary ones?
    It's chapters from Tsundero and Holy Bitch

  6. #14405
    Senior Member Almakh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    188
    Thanks
    30
    Thanked 41 Times in 26 Posts
    Points: 6,356, Level: 52
    Points: 6,356, Level: 52
    Overall activity: 0%
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran5000 Experience PointsThree Friends

    Re: Anime Sharing - Netorare General Discussion Thread

    Hey guys I was thinking on maybe trying Rinjin ni Kowasareteiku Ore no Tsuma (https://vndb.org/v20484) from Waffle, so I was wondering if anyone can answer a few questions
    1. There's wife POV?
    2. Is it heavy on rape?
    3. There's a way to avoid group?

    thanks in advance!
    #waitingforANIMdlcTomorrow! #hopeisNTRDoujima
    Animefan_09 likes this.
    Ignore This Signature

  7. #14406
    Senior Member Gnoomoos's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Location
    Russia
    Age
    36
    Posts
    199
    Thanks
    387
    Thanked 58 Times in 44 Posts
    Points: 4,523, Level: 42
    Points: 4,523, Level: 42
    Overall activity: 1.0%
    Overall activity: 1.0%
    Achievements:
    Three Friends1000 Experience PointsVeteran

    Re: Anime Sharing - Netorare General Discussion Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Almakh View Post
    Hey guys I was thinking on maybe trying Rinjin ni Kowasareteiku Ore no Tsuma (https://vndb.org/v20484) from Waffle, so I was wondering if anyone can answer a few questions
    1. There's wife POV?
    2. Is it heavy on rape?
    3. There's a way to avoid group?

    thanks in advance!
    #waitingforANIMdlcTomorrow! #hopeisNTRDoujima
    I finished MC's PoV when it came out but don't remember much about game . So i hope another folks here will help you more.
    1) There is MC PoV first play through then you can see wife's PoV
    2) It starts with rape, but heroine is cumming during it against her will, or enjoying it at some level.
    3) Don't remember about details of group scenes, but i remember that all ending are pretty sad, some are more sad some are less.

    Its not a vanilla romance ntr, more of a sad and aggressive stuff (with anal, some pee drinking, etc). I personally like it that way, but not everyone will. Also writing isn't super good and if i remember right Netori dude is voiced.

    Edit. Overall i liked MC PoV but it could also be better.
    Edit2. How does one get team.MM new game's DLC? Would they be sold separately or if i buy game on say on DMM they will be as a free update?
    Last edited by Gnoomoos; March 22nd, 2018 at 06:18 PM.
    Animefan_09 likes this.

  8. #14407
    Senior Member Almakh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    188
    Thanks
    30
    Thanked 41 Times in 26 Posts
    Points: 6,356, Level: 52
    Points: 6,356, Level: 52
    Overall activity: 0%
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran5000 Experience PointsThree Friends

    Re: Anime Sharing - Netorare General Discussion Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Gnoomoos View Post
    I finished MC's PoV when it came out but don't remember much about game . So i hope another folks here will help you more.
    1) There is MC PoV first play through then you can see wife's PoV
    2) It starts with rape, but heroine is cumming during it against her will, or enjoying it at some level.
    3) Don't remember about details of group scenes, but i remember that all ending are pretty sad, some are more sad some are less.

    Its not a vanilla romance ntr, more of a sad and aggressive stuff (with anal, some pee drinking, etc). I personally like it that way, but not everyone will. Also writing isn't super good and if i remember right Netori dude is voiced.

    Edit. Overall i liked MC PoV but it could also be better.
    Edit2. How does one get team.MM new game's DLC? Would they be sold separately or if i buy game on say on DMM they will be as a free update?
    Thanks for the info. If is like that is not for me. Not a fan of much rape and asshole netori guys.

    About ANIM dlc from what I saw from the site + google translate (so could be wrong) is free. Now, I don't know how to get it.

    Algo new ANIM game http://www.hs-crowd.co.jp/anim/produ..._pc/pc056/pre/ Anyone can guess what is about? I think is either netori or those mother incest.
    Last edited by Almakh; March 22nd, 2018 at 06:45 PM.
    Ignore This Signature

  9. #14408
    Senior Member straight.shota's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    South
    Posts
    545
    Thanks
    410
    Thanked 135 Times in 75 Posts
    Points: 10,394, Level: 67
    Points: 10,394, Level: 67
    Overall activity: 0%
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    VeteranThree Friends10000 Experience Points

    Re: Anime Sharing - Netorare General Discussion Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Almakh View Post
    Thanks for the info. If is like that is not for me. Not a fan of much rape and asshole netori guys.

    About ANIM dlc from what I saw from the site + google translate (so could be wrong) is free. Now, I don't know how to get it.

    Algo new ANIM game http://www.hs-crowd.co.jp/anim/produ..._pc/pc056/pre/ Anyone can guess what is about? I think is either netori or those mother incest.
    The website will be open soon, however from the title it says something like: "Neesan X Neesan! Who do you like? Both..." So I think it's pretty save to assume it's vainilla, but who knows (I hope is oneshota at least ).

  10. #14409
    Senior Member Almakh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    188
    Thanks
    30
    Thanked 41 Times in 26 Posts
    Points: 6,356, Level: 52
    Points: 6,356, Level: 52
    Overall activity: 0%
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran5000 Experience PointsThree Friends

    Re: Anime Sharing - Netorare General Discussion Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by straight.shota View Post
    The website will be open soon, however from the title it says something like: "Neesan X Neesan! Who do you like? Both..." So I think it's pretty save to assume it's vainilla, but who knows (I hope is oneshota at least ).
    I think maybe I'm one of the few that don't enjoy shota, but if is Vanilla I think there's a good chance of being shota, is quite popular lately and probably sells well enough.
    Ignore This Signature

  11. #14410
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2016
    Posts
    684
    Thanks
    4
    Thanked 76 Times in 62 Posts
    Points: 6,877, Level: 54
    Points: 6,877, Level: 54
    Overall activity: 0%
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran5000 Experience Points

    Re: Anime Sharing - Netorare General Discussion Thread

    スズヤ(suzuyas) new game is out. Dlsite doesn't have it labeled as NTR but so far most of their games have been(their last game was one of my favorite NTR titles of the year)- but the review comments say that it has some NTR content. Might be worth checking out and it's on sukebei now.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 21 users browsing this thread. (4 members and 17 guests)

  1. CorRegis,
  2. INNocence,
  3. Madcobbler,
  4. seeingstars

Similar Threads

  1. LOVELY×CATION2 Discussion Thread
    By Animaksiat in forum Eroge Corner
    Replies: 266
    Last Post: April 28th, 2017, 03:44 PM
  2. Hyperdimension neptunia V News/Updates/ Discussion Thread
    By Selvaria Bles in forum Game Talk
    Replies: 157
    Last Post: January 25th, 2016, 10:19 PM
  3. Eushully's Madou Koukaku Discussion Thread
    By Animaksiat in forum Eroge Corner
    Replies: 232
    Last Post: July 8th, 2014, 01:58 AM
  4. Tekken Tag Tournament 2 Discussion Thread
    By Selvaria Bles in forum Game Talk
    Replies: 52
    Last Post: November 26th, 2012, 05:26 AM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •