Page 1398 of 1621 FirstFirst ... 39889812981348138813961397139813991400140814481498 ... LastLast
Results 13,971 to 13,980 of 16202
Like Tree5788Likes

Thread: Anime Sharing - Netorare General Discussion Thread

Thanks
    Overall activity: 1.0%
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience PointsVeteran

Re: Anime Sharing - Netorare General Discussion Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Arm90 View Post

Also Anims Games are cruel to the core.
    lol! so true, but that's what makes them the best. I straight can't even get into that trial version of the new game though. It's not the heroine's young voice, but the art direction man... i won't be able to get into this one. Atleast they're just focusing on one main female though, that seems to make for the best NTR games.

Thanks
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience Points1 year registered

Can some give a translation of wife's dialogue in the new Anim game's trailer? Thanks as always.

Thanks
    Overall activity: 3.0%
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience PointsVeteranThree Friends

I hope in tomorrow's update of the Jinsei's blog (I guess there will be one) they announce the date for the first of the four games they are doing.

I'm playing Honto no Kimochi right now and I'm enjoying it a lot, this has put me in the mood of this company and now I can't wait for the four games in development.
    Animefan_09 likes this.
    Ignore This Signature

Thanks
    Overall activity: 5.0%
    Overall activity: 5.0%
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience PointsThree FriendsVeteran

Quote Originally Posted by straight.shota View Post
    No exboyfriend? Then who is the muscular guy with the chin?

I really think the voice acting is among Anim weakest points. Although the problem could be the direction and not the actress itself, I really think they should consider to hire some real experienced and talented seiyuus on the level of Misono Mei or Nagahara Kyouko.

Actually, I just found out that the voice of the wife in Tsuma no Biniku, arguibly their best game, was Tezuka Ryouko, the voice of Azuka in Taimanin Asagi 3. So they did hire better seiyuus before. Then why did they begin to hire less experienced seiyuus in their last works? Money issues?

Edit: Just to clarify I think that the acting of the seiyuu in their last game was good in the normal dialogue lines, but lacked in the sex scenes and Yurika (the seiyuu) is not a newbie, so it probably is the voice direction after all.
    That explains it. I think Tsuma no Biniku is their greatest game so far. I've played Kabe no mukou 1 and now am playing Tsuma no niku ana Homestay. I think homestay is too nukige for my taste. although the main heroine's character is similar (strong willed housewives), I think the seiyuu in Tsuma no biniku is better portraying the character.

Thanks
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    1 year registered1000 Experience Points

Quote Originally Posted by Yadoumi View Post
    I hope in tomorrow's update of the Jinsei's blog (I guess there will be one) they announce the date for the first of the four games they are doing.

I'm playing Honto no Kimochi right now and I'm enjoying it a lot, this has put me in the mood of this company and now I can't wait for the four games in development.
    Are there any hints about this statement, or just wishful thinking? If you know anything, then pls, tell me! If not than dont give me any hopes, because i already lost all of them when i saw that the tennis game went from 90% back to 85. I dont want to suffer more...

Thanks
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience PointsVeteranThree Friends

Quote Originally Posted by Arm90 View Post
    Are there any hints about this statement, or just wishful thinking? If you know anything, then pls, tell me! If not than dont give me any hopes, because i already lost all of them when i saw that the tennis game went from 90% back to 85. I dont want to suffer more...
    Just wishful thinking man, but knowing that the four games (or at least three) are supposed to be released in 2018, the first one has to be released very soon, they are not going to release three games in three months.

Normally the game comes out one month after the date announcement, so if they announce it tomorrow, the game will come out on March, and if there is no announcement tomorrow, nothing until April, but I don't think is gonna be later than that, I think April at the latest.

I could be wrong of course, but let's have a bit of hope.
    Ignore This Signature

Thanks
    Achievements:
    Three Friends3 months registered1000 Experience Points

I've finally made it, my small time traveling adventure is over - I've read all 1398 pages of this thread . Now i have like hundreds of opened firefox tabs with dozens of various NTR games&manga to check out. Again, thanks to all people who contribute to this thread with uploads, news, translations, reviews, interesting ideas and discussions - you guys are the best.

One of things that i realized reading this thread is that I totally missed Marina phenomenon. Few years ago when i first found out about the game, i checked vndb and saw Protagonist-organised Netorare tag and I thought to myself - Nope, this is totally not my thing and forgot about it. But reading reviews and opinions here, i realized that i like all that mystery (game limited to Protag PoV), teasing and lying parts, so i decided to buy both Marika and Mariko from Mangagamer. Thanks to Valentine discount event both games combined cost a bit under 30$, so if anyone want to support MG and Eng localization of NTR genre this is a good time to do it, i hope MG eventually will translate whole Marika series, or if they don't some very kind people here will
    And yeah i know, some people don't like the ending, and i think i wont like it too, but still its a good game series definitely worth checking.

Also I've been thinking how quickly we tend to dismiss things without even trying them first. Similar situation was with Persona 5, at first i thought its just another anime school romance game, but after spending more than 100+ hours watching Cohh's stream (cant play myself, I've got only PC, hope Persona games will some day ported to it ) i can tell that this is an amazing game and my first opinion about game couldn't be more wrong.
    So i think it's always better to try to be more open minded, especially with next ANIM.teamMM game being, or at least starting, as Netorase. Sure sometimes disappointing things happen (and they happen quite often ), but its better to stay optimistic and look forward to experiencing new games.
    Last edited by Gnoomoos; February 15th, 2018 at 03:56 PM.

Thanks
    Achievements:
    Veteran5000 Experience Points

Quote Originally Posted by Gnoomgus View Post
    I've finally made it, my small time traveling adventure is over - I've read all 1398 pages of this thread . Now i have like hundreds of opened firefox tabs with dozens of various NTR games&manga to check out. Again, thanks to all people who contribute to this thread with uploads, news, translations, reviews, interesting ideas and discussions - you guys are the best.

One of things that i realized reading this thread is that I totally missed Marina phenomenon. Few years ago when i first found out about the game, i checked vndb and saw Protagonist-organised Netorare tag and I thought to myself - Nope, this is totally not my thing and forgot about it. But reading reviews and opinions here, i realized that i like all that mystery (game limited to Protag PoV), teasing and lying parts, so i decided to buy both Marika and Mariko from Mangagamer. Thanks to Valentine discount event both games combined cost a bit under 30$, so if anyone want to support MG and Eng localization of NTR genre this is a good time to do it, i hope MG eventually will translate whole Marika series, or if they don't some very kind people here will
    And yeah i know, some people don't like the ending, and i think i wont like it too, but still its a good game series definitely worth checking.

Also I've been thinking how quickly we tend to dismiss things without even trying them first. Similar situation was with Persona 5, at first i thought its just another anime school romance game, but after spending more than 100+ hours watching Cohh's stream (cant play myself, I've got only PC, hope Persona games will some day ported to it ) i can tell that this is an amazing game and my first opinion about game couldn't be more wrong.
    So i think it's always better to try to be more open minded, especially with next ANIM.teamMM game being, or at least starting, as Netorase. Sure sometimes disappointing things happen (and they happen quite often ), but its better to stay optimistic and look forward to experiencing new games.
    You managed 1398 pages!!! WAHHHH!!!! You are titan! Welcome ^)
    And don't forget about 1) [ELF] [エルフ] 2011.12.08 ボクの彼女はガテン系/彼女がした事、僕がされた事/巨乳妻完全捕獲計画/ボクの妻がアイツに寝取られました。 2) [NOMAD] 2014.11.28 今夜、お義父様に抱かれます… (series) if you somehow missed it.
    p.s. And you can get PS3 for Persona 5 and Maaaany more awesome games.
    Gnoomoos likes this.

Thanks
    Achievements:
    Three FriendsVeteran10000 Experience Points

Yes in ternet is backkkkkkkkkk, now what did i miss? any game released in the last 6 or 7 days?
    straight.shota likes this.

Thanks
    Overall activity: 2.0%
    Overall activity: 2.0%
    Achievements:
    1 year registered1000 Experience Points

So, even Anim surrendered to netorase titles, huh? Sigh... I guess it was just a matter of time. Since I didn't enjoy the last 3 VNs they released, I guess I'll risk another so-called NTR maker from my list. Tsuma no Biniku was really good, though. But it was released in 2015. 3 years without releasing a decent netorare title isn't a good sign, imo.

Really, only LiLiM and Lune can still deliver mediocre to decent netorare VNs this days. Sore Demo 2 was a really nice surprise. I didn't expect to enjoy it, but it was able to build upon what I find the most important aspect in a netorare title: make me care about the protagonists and their relationship, making me really feel that netorare vibe when it happens. Dearest Blue (last LiLiM's VN) was mediocre in terms of netorare, but overall was a decent VN. It gave me a True Blue vibe because of the whole game scheme.

I hope this two companies will release at least one NTR title this year.

Thread Information