Page 1367 of 1544 FirstFirst ... 36786712671317135713651366136713681369137714171467 ... LastLast
Results 13,661 to 13,670 of 15436
Like Tree5088Likes

Thread: Anime Sharing - Netorare General Discussion Thread

  1. #13661
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    221
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 46 Times in 33 Posts
    Points: 4,885, Level: 44
    Points: 4,885, Level: 44
    Overall activity: 0%
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience PointsVeteranThree Friends

    Re: Anime Sharing - Netorare General Discussion Thread

    Final chapter of Homestay manga is up... I think everyone is disappointed because it seems rushed ending.

    https://e-hentai.org/g/1168655/9dd61e63be/
    stupid_army, Axioma and Valvatorez like this.

  2. #13662
    Senior Member Axioma's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Posts
    118
    Thanks
    63
    Thanked 53 Times in 41 Posts
    Points: 3,241, Level: 35
    Points: 3,241, Level: 35
    Overall activity: 4.0%
    Overall activity: 4.0%
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience PointsThree FriendsVeteran

    Re: Anime Sharing - Netorare General Discussion Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by saltwaterfist View Post
    Final chapter of Homestay manga is up... I think everyone is disappointed because it seems rushed ending.

    https://e-hentai.org/g/1168655/9dd61e63be/
    I only found out now because they banned the netorare tag on this one... The story is more Netori because the POV is mostly from the ntrguy, but the girls get stolen, and, for me, that's the point of netorare, to "steal" the beloved ones and wake feels of jealousy and doubt, this last chapter tries to improve this jealousy part. And, on the other hand, some manga with only rape are classified as netorare. By the way, I don't agree that what some people call "type-c NTR" is netorare, for me, it is only rape and not netorare if the girl never gets to like the sex or the guy in any way.

    Also, team.mm updated the site with new scenes, so we might have the weekly spoilers now, http://www.hs-crowd.co.jp/anim/produ...055/index.html .
    Last edited by Axioma; January 12th, 2018 at 04:20 PM.

  3. The Following User Says Thank You to Axioma For This Useful Post:


  4. #13663
    Senior Member Valvatorez's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Posts
    194
    Thanks
    37
    Thanked 68 Times in 42 Posts
    Points: 3,361, Level: 36
    Points: 3,361, Level: 36
    Overall activity: 0%
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience PointsVeteran

    Re: Anime Sharing - Netorare General Discussion Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by saltwaterfist View Post
    Final chapter of Homestay manga is up... I think everyone is disappointed because it seems rushed ending.

    https://e-hentai.org/g/1168655/9dd61e63be/
    Wtf man... i don't want it to end; i can't even bring myself to look at it. Even if the ending is disappointing tho, that doesn't tarnish all the greatness of it so far. I still prefer this manga series to the Anim Homestay game.

  5. #13664
    Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Posts
    87
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 5 Times in 5 Posts
    Points: 2,085, Level: 27
    Points: 2,085, Level: 27
    Overall activity: 0%
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    1 year registered1000 Experience Points

    Re: Anime Sharing - Netorare General Discussion Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Axioma View Post
    I only found out now because they banned the netorare tag on this one... The story is more Netori because the POV is mostly from the ntrguy, but the girls get stolen, and, for me, that's the point of netorare, to "steal" the beloved ones and wake feels of jealousy and doubt, this last chapter tries to improve this jealousy part. And, on the other hand, some manga with only rape are classified as netorare. By the way, I don't agree that what some people call "type-c NTR" is netorare, for me, it is only rape and not netorare if the girl never gets to like the sex or the guy in any way.

    Also, team.mm updated the site with new scenes, so we might have the weekly spoilers now, http://www.hs-crowd.co.jp/anim/produ...055/index.html .
    Quote Originally Posted by Valvatorez View Post
    Wtf man... i don't want it to end; i can't even bring myself to look at it. Even if the ending is disappointing tho, that doesn't tarnish all the greatness of it so far. I still prefer this manga series to the Anim Homestay game.
    I totally agree with you guys that this latest chapter of Kusatsu Terunyo doujinshi is a TOTAL DISAPPOINTMENT. Seriously, the author end this ntr with a lame and rush ending. I only hope that [Kusatsu Terunyo] Tengoro-Pet Life WON'T have an ending like that.

    https://exhentai.org/g/1109754/91b5a3f983/

  6. #13665
    Senior Member Valvatorez's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Posts
    194
    Thanks
    37
    Thanked 68 Times in 42 Posts
    Points: 3,361, Level: 36
    Points: 3,361, Level: 36
    Overall activity: 0%
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience PointsVeteran

    Re: Anime Sharing - Netorare General Discussion Thread

    I just finally checked it out.... wtf did i just see... Is that supposed to some kind of good ending? It's not like alot of the these NTR stories are believable but damn, homeboy jumped the shark like crazy with that ending... wtf

  7. #13666
    Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    53
    Thanks
    10
    Thanked 8 Times in 6 Posts
    Points: 4,822, Level: 44
    Points: 4,822, Level: 44
    Overall activity: 0%
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience PointsVeteran

    Re: Anime Sharing - Netorare General Discussion Thread

    latest chapter of Kusatsu Terunyo doujinshi, yep, so dissapoint. I love hottest mother, why end up like this

  8. #13667
    Senior Member straight.shota's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    South
    Posts
    314
    Thanks
    205
    Thanked 79 Times in 47 Posts
    Points: 5,938, Level: 49
    Points: 5,938, Level: 49
    Overall activity: 3.0%
    Overall activity: 3.0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran5000 Experience PointsThree Friends

    Re: Anime Sharing - Netorare General Discussion Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Osni View Post
    Next door childhood friends who always had the hots for each other's single parent moms, one of them asks the other for permission to pursue because he knows the other feels the same and they form a pact. It's a light hearted mom netorase game in which you get off on watching the other guy gradually making your mom act unmotherly while you do the same to his, and it's not meant to have true netorare. Friendly mother porn sharing club.
    But at least the artist appears to be Orutoro, probably the best MILF artist right now. And I hope there are shota into this. Orcsoft release quality stuff in the graphics and sound department. I wish they would be more bold in the story department. They seem to have become too vainilla/mainstream.

  9. The Following User Says Thank You to straight.shota For This Useful Post:


  10. #13668
    Senior Member Valvatorez's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Posts
    194
    Thanks
    37
    Thanked 68 Times in 42 Posts
    Points: 3,361, Level: 36
    Points: 3,361, Level: 36
    Overall activity: 0%
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience PointsVeteran

    Re: Anime Sharing - Netorare General Discussion Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by straight.shota View Post
    But at least the artist appears to be Orutoro
    I thought i recognized that style. The last game that artist did for them is a personal fav Orcsoft game of mine. Damn... the wait for that game and the new Heiantei game is just too damn long... i don't even have any other games to look forward to yet

  11. #13669
    Senior Member jenghee's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Posts
    121
    Thanks
    8
    Thanked 52 Times in 38 Posts
    Points: 3,614, Level: 37
    Points: 3,614, Level: 37
    Overall activity: 0%
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience PointsRecommendation Second ClassVeteranThree Friends

    Re: Anime Sharing - Netorare General Discussion Thread


  12. #13670
    Senior Member Animefan_09's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    1,622
    Thanks
    99
    Thanked 389 Times in 243 Posts
    Points: 9,805, Level: 66
    Points: 9,805, Level: 66
    Overall activity: 5.0%
    Overall activity: 5.0%
    Achievements:
    Three FriendsVeteran5000 Experience Points

    Re: Anime Sharing - Netorare General Discussion Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Axioma View Post
    I only found out now because they banned the netorare tag on this one... The story is more Netori because the POV is mostly from the ntrguy, but the girls get stolen, and, for me, that's the point of netorare, to "steal" the beloved ones and wake feels of jealousy and doubt, this last chapter tries to improve this jealousy part. And, on the other hand, some manga with only rape are classified as netorare. By the way, I don't agree that what some people call "type-c NTR" is netorare, for me, it is only rape and not netorare if the girl never gets to like the sex or the guy in any way.

    Also, team.mm updated the site with new scenes, so we might have the weekly spoilers now, http://www.hs-crowd.co.jp/anim/produ...055/index.html .
    The story has enough POV from the son, sadly not the hsuband, and i disagree most of the story is from the mother's POV.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 9 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 9 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. LOVELY×CATION2 Discussion Thread
    By Animaksiat in forum Eroge Corner
    Replies: 266
    Last Post: April 28th, 2017, 03:44 PM
  2. Replies: 157
    Last Post: January 25th, 2016, 09:19 PM
  3. Eushully's Madou Koukaku Discussion Thread
    By Animaksiat in forum Eroge Corner
    Replies: 232
    Last Post: July 8th, 2014, 01:58 AM
  4. Tekken Tag Tournament 2 Discussion Thread
    By Jalter in forum Game Talk
    Replies: 52
    Last Post: November 26th, 2012, 04:26 AM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •