Page 1322 of 1620 FirstFirst ... 32282212221272131213201321132213231324133213721422 ... LastLast
Results 13,211 to 13,220 of 16196
Like Tree5783Likes

Thread: Anime Sharing - Netorare General Discussion Thread

  1. #13211
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Posts
    118
    Thanks
    10
    Thanked 38 Times in 27 Posts
    Points: 2,071, Level: 27
    Points: 2,071, Level: 27
    Overall activity: 0%
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    1 year registered1000 Experience Points

    Re: Anime Sharing - Netorare General Discussion Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by stupid_army View Post
    Like i said before, i find sister NTR is not interesting. But i will take it because AV theme.

    I actually interested in this one, team ntr next eroge
    http://www.at-sakura.net/ntr/brand/046/index.html
    This one the character design got me

  2. #13212
    Senior Member Osni's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    146
    Thanks
    91
    Thanked 36 Times in 27 Posts
    Points: 3,791, Level: 38
    Points: 3,791, Level: 38
    Overall activity: 1.0%
    Overall activity: 1.0%
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience PointsVeteranThree Friends

    Re: Anime Sharing - Netorare General Discussion Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by |♚|KK|♚| View Post
    Does elf usually make netori games?
    Yes, Elf does a lot of Netori but depending on the title the content can be hit or miss. Their games sometimes fall into a weird halfway between Netori and Netorare, and Maro is a good example: you deal with women already in relationships and sometimes you'll be the one doing the stealing but in the end they might get stolen by other people, which doesnt really fall into Netorare either b/c... you weren't the one in the relationship. Doesnt mean the game isnt good, just a head's up.
    This pack is purely Netori for instance. Also swindle is one weird (in a good sense) netori game.

  3. #13213
    Senior Member Animefan_09's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    1,720
    Thanks
    104
    Thanked 392 Times in 246 Posts
    Points: 10,193, Level: 67
    Points: 10,193, Level: 67
    Overall activity: 3.0%
    Overall activity: 3.0%
    Achievements:
    Three FriendsVeteran10000 Experience Points

    Re: Anime Sharing - Netorare General Discussion Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by stupid_army View Post
    Speaking of surprise, yesterday, i'm searching some ntr fanfic after one member sharing Fate NTR fanfic. What surprising me, most fanfic i found is yaoi ! Never knew they love NTR in yaoi genres hahahaha.
    Fate ntr? share!....not the yaoi, just in case xD

  4. #13214
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2016
    Posts
    225
    Thanks
    1
    Thanked 19 Times in 17 Posts
    Points: 2,137, Level: 27
    Points: 2,137, Level: 27
    Overall activity: 0%
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    1 year registered1000 Experience Points

    Re: Anime Sharing - Netorare General Discussion Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by |♚|KK|♚| View Post
    Does elf usually make netori games?
    I say they're mostly known as a netorare company instead of netori, they have some extremely dark and twisted Netorare series like 河原崎家の一族.. Many of their games have themes such as suicide or sexual slavery complete with a lot of torture/guro.. Many of their games also have some sort of map movement as well. 媚肉の香り~ネトリネトラレヤリヤラレ~ has 3d map movement like classic dungeon crawlers such as etrian odyssey, it doesn't add much to the game at all since it mostly takes place in a house so you walk down hallways and turn to doors to activate scenes- but you can also find secrets like hidden rooms and click on things in the environment(like words worth which they also made). This makes scene collection a MASSIVE PAIN IN THE ASS.. other types of map movement you simply click from a topdown view of rooms.

    If you want netori i'd go with the 麻呂の患者はガテン系 series mentioned before, and if you want Netorare i'd try 人間デブリ~コンナジブンニダレガシタ?~ and 媚肉の香り~ネトリネトラレヤリヤラレ~ and https://vndb.org/v8731 .. or https://vndb.org/r4749 if you want less story and more just scenes without the hassle since Elf games are usually massive and have a ton of story buildup. And if you just wanted fucked up shit check out 河原崎家の一族.

  5. #13215
    Sukebe bro stupid_army's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    949
    Thanks
    250
    Thanked 281 Times in 192 Posts
    Points: 9,282, Level: 64
    Points: 9,282, Level: 64
    Overall activity: 0%
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    Three FriendsVeteran5000 Experience Points

    Re: Anime Sharing - Netorare General Discussion Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Animefan_09 View Post
    Fate ntr? share!....not the yaoi, just in case xD
    https://archiveofourown.org/works/11357532

  6. #13216
    Busy |♚|KK|♚|'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Location
    Otome Community
    Posts
    11,823
    Thanks
    1,701
    Thanked 3,185 Times in 1,410 Posts
    Points: 61,601, Level: 100
    Points: 61,601, Level: 100
    Overall activity: 2.0%
    Overall activity: 2.0%
    Achievements:
    Three FriendsTagger First ClassOverdriveYour first GroupCreated Album pictures50000 Experience Points
    Awards:
    SOTM #34 WinnerSOTM #36 WinnerSOTM #38 WinnerSOTM #39 Winner

    Re: Anime Sharing - Netorare General Discussion Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Yosef30 View Post
    I say they're mostly known as a netorare company instead of netori, they have some extremely dark and twisted Netorare series like 河原崎家の一族.. Many of their games have themes such as suicide or sexual slavery complete with a lot of torture/guro.. Many of their games also have some sort of map movement as well. 媚肉の香り~ネトリネトラレヤリヤラレ~ has 3d map movement like classic dungeon crawlers such as etrian odyssey, it doesn't add much to the game at all since it mostly takes place in a house so you walk down hallways and turn to doors to activate scenes- but you can also find secrets like hidden rooms and click on things in the environment(like words worth which they also made). This makes scene collection a MASSIVE PAIN IN THE ASS.. other types of map movement you simply click from a topdown view of rooms.

    If you want netori i'd go with the 麻呂の患者はガテン系 series mentioned before, and if you want Netorare i'd try 人間デブリ~コンナジブンニダレガシタ?~ and 媚肉の香り~ネトリネトラレヤリヤラレ~ and https://vndb.org/v8731 .. or https://vndb.org/r4749 if you want less story and more just scenes without the hassle since Elf games are usually massive and have a ton of story buildup. And if you just wanted fucked up shit check out 河原崎家の一族.
    Oh thanks for the infos!
    Can you list top 3 best netori maker company?
      Spoiler: Monthly Otome/BL Game Poll & PsVita Game Purchase 

    REMINDER from your friendly Otome Mod
    read the rules-I won't answer PM's unless if it's forum related-I don't take re-upload requests
    STATUSドS

    ___________________________________________
    ʀᴇᴀᴅ ᴍʏ ʙɪᴏ ɪꜰ ʏᴏᴜ ᴡᴀɴᴛ ᴛᴏ ᴄᴏɴᴛᴀᴄᴛ ᴍᴇ

  7. #13217
    Senior Member Yadoumi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Posts
    264
    Thanks
    29
    Thanked 78 Times in 56 Posts
    Points: 4,757, Level: 44
    Points: 4,757, Level: 44
    Overall activity: 4.0%
    Overall activity: 4.0%
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience PointsVeteranThree Friends

    Re: Anime Sharing - Netorare General Discussion Thread

    Is there a h code for the marina series ? I'm trying to play the second game but vnr doesn't work...
    Ignore This Signature

  8. #13218
    Senior Member Animefan_09's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    1,720
    Thanks
    104
    Thanked 392 Times in 246 Posts
    Points: 10,193, Level: 67
    Points: 10,193, Level: 67
    Overall activity: 3.0%
    Overall activity: 3.0%
    Achievements:
    Three FriendsVeteran10000 Experience Points

    Re: Anime Sharing - Netorare General Discussion Thread

    http://www.anime-sharing.com/forum/t...%81%A1-653961/ this game has aparently both ntr and netori, haven't tried it yet

    Quote Originally Posted by stupid_army View Post
    You ever find more ntr, or even netori, fanfiction share them, i hope there is one from clannad somewhere........

  9. #13219
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2016
    Posts
    225
    Thanks
    1
    Thanked 19 Times in 17 Posts
    Points: 2,137, Level: 27
    Points: 2,137, Level: 27
    Overall activity: 0%
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    1 year registered1000 Experience Points

    Re: Anime Sharing - Netorare General Discussion Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Animefan_09 View Post
    http://www.anime-sharing.com/forum/t...%81%A1-653961/ this game has aparently both ntr and netori, haven't tried it yet
    I already played it- it has those things. Felt a little like NTRPG near the end if anyone has played that- except with CGs. Has at least 2 different endings but the ones I found were only decided by the very last choice in the game. I think I got everything there was to see though.

  10. #13220
    Senior Member joachim's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Posts
    269
    Thanks
    27
    Thanked 61 Times in 48 Posts
    Points: 3,519, Level: 37
    Points: 3,519, Level: 37
    Overall activity: 0%
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    Three Friends1000 Experience PointsVeteran

    Re: Anime Sharing - Netorare General Discussion Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by stupid_army View Post
    Like i said before, i find sister NTR is not interesting. But i will take it because AV theme.

    I actually interested in this one, team ntr next eroge
    http://www.at-sakura.net/ntr/brand/046/index.html
    i am actually interested on how they will take the whole my sister is an AV star .. it could satisfy my voyeur fetish if they do it correctly.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 52 users browsing this thread. (1 members and 51 guests)

  1. dullman

Similar Threads

  1. LOVELY×CATION2 Discussion Thread
    By Animaksiat in forum Eroge Corner
    Replies: 266
    Last Post: April 28th, 2017, 03:44 PM
  2. Hyperdimension neptunia V News/Updates/ Discussion Thread
    By Selvaria Bles in forum Game Talk
    Replies: 157
    Last Post: January 25th, 2016, 09:19 PM
  3. Eushully's Madou Koukaku Discussion Thread
    By Animaksiat in forum Eroge Corner
    Replies: 232
    Last Post: July 8th, 2014, 01:58 AM
  4. Tekken Tag Tournament 2 Discussion Thread
    By Selvaria Bles in forum Game Talk
    Replies: 52
    Last Post: November 26th, 2012, 04:26 AM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •