Page 1056 of 1244 FirstFirst ... 565569561006104610541055105610571058106611061156 ... LastLast
Results 10,551 to 10,560 of 12431
Like Tree2933Likes

Thread: Anime Sharing - Netorare General Discussion Thread

Thanks
    Overall activity: 5.0%
    Overall activity: 5.0%
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience PointsVeteran

Re: Anime Sharing - Netorare General Discussion Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Animefan_09 View Post
    I actually get why the MC reacts like that, there are RL people that are really...wimpish?...the point being that he doesn't have the guts to spill the beans because he is afraid of what might happen, it is almost a primal fear that overrites reason so he freezes up.
    I understand that, but imho he undermined himself too many times without a strong motive, being awkward doesnt cut it when you consider he had already failed his past classmate and the stakes being higher in the case of Mizuki. Ultimately it's just the behaviour the character takes based on the player's decision to not act so it's weird to analyse it purely on logic but... I just didnt find it a good enough explanation, that's all.

Thanks
    Overall activity: 1.0%
    Achievements:
    Three FriendsVeteran5000 Experience Points

Quote Originally Posted by Osni View Post
    I understand that, but imho he undermined himself too many times without a strong motive, being awkward doesnt cut it when you consider he had already failed his past classmate and the stakes being higher in the case of Mizuki. Ultimately it's just the behaviour the character takes based on the player's decision to not act so it's weird to analyse it purely on logic but... I just didnt find it a good enough explanation, that's all.
    Like i said some people just are like that, one could argue that his past failures didn't help him sinc ethey undermined what little confidence he had too.

Thanks
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience Points1 year registered

I recently played Iroyoridori too and really enjoyed it, it's a must play unless you are really anal about the heroine being the MC's lover. It was my first Jinsei game and I already downloaded the others although I wager since this one is the most recent it has perfected or attempted novelties that I wont find in older ones, I wont get peace until I play every one of them. Anyway, my 2 cents about this one:

Spoiler: spoilers 
    A big thumbs up to the use of female sub characters early, it servers the purpose of establishing the prowess of Hasegawa and also makes the intro a lot less tedious than most NTR stories (I also love acidental voyeurism, so plus plus plus). It also helps that some of the girls have either a history w/ the MC or are girls he is attracted to, so there is some level of NTR to them as well, the disbelief of seeing them subserviant and self-loathing when he fails to keep them out of "NTR train" Hasegawa's way. I also loved the use of twitter and the whole "since we're buddies check this video of me and her getting it on" moments, but I feel it could be better used to add mystery to the game... plus, it becomes somewhat of a plot hole since it means the MC always had the means to convince Mizuki that Hasegawa was bad news, but as far as that is involved he proved to be a real wimp of a protagonist which is one of the downsides of the game... but whatever keeps the NTR moving, I guess. I can dig that a part of him wanted to see the girls having sex and he only realized he cared for Mizuki when Hasegawa started stirring the pot, but the "mizuki is different, she wont fall for that" chant can only justify so much. On that note, through a relevant portion of her "complete slut transformation" the MC kinda shuts down and doesnt want to know what is going on, which doesnt work for me. As the MC he needs to be more involved =V
    Still, amazing game.

I get your point, what you meant is the suspension of disbelief what makes you not accept how the writing just doesn't strikes you as convincing, it had happened to me, like how does nobody knows this guy keeps banging every girl and getting away with it without nobody noticing? I mean at least one of those girls being you know girls would have started gossiping and spread it like a fire and the MC was like "really? Just that and you let it happen?" it wasn't just being coward it was more like becoming more of a bystander and less of a MC. But I guess that was "necessary" to make the ntr move forward with the power fantasy antagonist.

Thanks
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience PointsVeteran

Quote Originally Posted by cyberstein View Post
    Finding games that follow these steps.
    1. Neat cute shy innocent girl(s) or similar to
    2. The girl(s) don't want to do H or want to do H for only MC
    3. Do H with other guy(s),feel shy and and think is wrong
    4. Start to like to do H with other guy(s).
    5. Love doing H with any guys ,gangbang or orgy.
    Such as https://vndb.org/v11819
    Any recommend?
    almost every game by jinsei follow this pattern imo, most venus ntr game also follow this pattern but with the addition of girl feeling indebted to antagonist because of some stupid shit -> get H with antagonist -> feeling embarrassed -> keep doing it because antagonist force her / with blackmail -> mindbroken

am I the only here who hardly get aroused if the heroine of ntr game fuck everybody instead of just 1 singular antagonist? I dont have problem with multiple heroine but my interest drop sharply if there are gangbang ending/ multiple antagonist route for heroine(s), I think that the act of ntr should only has 1 singular antagonist to be enjoyable...

Thanks
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience Points1 year registered

Quote Originally Posted by Smooth Che View Post
    http://ntrblog.com/archives/1063620325.html this one has some kind of ntr ?
    http://www.getchu.com/soft.phtml?id=932225&gc=gc
    I don't think so.

Isn0t even out.

Thanks
    Achievements:

I recently played Iroyoridori too and really enjoyed it, it's a must play unless you are really anal about the heroine being the MC's lover. It was my first Jinsei game and I already downloaded the others although I wager since this one is the most recent it has perfected or attempted novelties that I wont find in older ones, I wont get peace until I play every one of them. Anyway, my 2 cents about this one:

A big thumbs up to the use of female sub characters early, it servers the purpose of establishing the prowess of Hasegawa and also makes the intro a lot less tedious than most NTR stories (I also love acidental voyeurism, so plus plus plus). It also helps that some of the girls have either a history w/ the MC or are girls he is attracted to, so there is some level of NTR to them as well, the disbelief of seeing them subserviant and self-loathing when he fails to keep them out of "NTR train" Hasegawa's way. I also loved the use of twitter and the whole "since we're buddies check this video of me and her getting it on" moments, but I feel it could be better used to add mystery to the game... plus, it becomes somewhat of a plot hole since it means the MC always had the means to convince Mizuki that Hasegawa was bad news, but as far as that is involved he proved to be a real wimp of a protagonist which is one of the downsides of the game... but whatever keeps the NTR moving, I guess. I can dig that a part of him wanted to see the girls having sex and he only realized he cared for Mizuki when Hasegawa started stirring the pot, but the "mizuki is different, she wont fall for that" chant can only justify so much. On that note, through a relevant portion of her "complete slut transformation" the MC kinda shuts down and doesnt want to know what is going on, which doesnt work for me. As the MC he needs to be more involved =V
    Still, amazing game.
    Hi bro, I post link for the Second last game of Jinsei game which released before Iroyoridori In case you want to find it. Because all links for this game in our website are out date. At least this game have "happy ending". Muahahahaha...
    [150220] [人生通行止め] ホントノキモチ
    Osni likes this.

Thanks
    Overall activity: 2.0%
    Achievements:

Quote Originally Posted by dartred View Post
    wait, please tell me this isn't fan art. when did they make an animation of my favorite ntr story? pregnancy in the cover to boot! please tell me this video is real.

if it's fake, where did the image come from? i don't think i read any work where it shows her pregnant. supposedly in the LN she gets pregnant, but no image to show for it.
    Just edits from 2chan thread

Thanks
    Achievements:
    3 months registered500 Experience Points

Quote Originally Posted by DiabolicalGenius View Post
    Yeah, I'm pretty sure this is the one you're looking for @AliceT, thanks for that Darkwings, it was annoying trying to remember.
    The one I said on the other hand is probably wrong. I thought of when you described the plot, but looking at it again it doesn't have the bit when he walks in with her apologising at the end.
    That plot you described, wife cheating with guy close by while husband is working at another location, is pretty common so rather than not being able to think of anything, I've read too many and can't think of anything specific. Sorry about that.
    Quote Originally Posted by Darkwings View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by DiabolicalGenius View Post
    The first one you're talking about is probably a Ryuuga Sin work. The first chapter from this tank, is it right?

The second I totally have read but can't remember who it was from. Sorry.
    Firstly, a big thank you for everyone.

The first series isn't the one i'm looking. I guess like @DiabolicalGenius said the premise is too common. Some things i remember from the series is the NTR guy is young. I guess this does not help. Also i remember the apartment becomes something of a whore house and rumors about it are spread.

The second one is correct. Thank you for that.

Can i also get some help in finding this game. There's one particular CG that caught my attention. The wife was getting fucked on top of the sleeping husband's face. If i recall she had somewhat of a brownish hair and was wearing a light colored sleeping gown like thing.

Also i want some information regarding Mesu Ochi Kyonyuu Zuma wa Ore no Mono ~Makegumi no Ore ga Kachigumi no Yuujin kara Bijin Zuma o Netoru Hanashi~

Judging from the scans, the first wife is stolen, the second one the husband is cucked and the 3rd is stolen or married? Finally it shows the protag has all of 3 of them. Can i get some details or breakdowns about it.

Lastly, i remember a while back someone here said he'd do a full breakdown and summary of Kabe no Mukou no Tsuma no Koe 2, it's routes and endings. I do hope that will happen. While i do know details about it, i'd like further details.

Sorry for the long post and i do apologize for troubling you all with requests.
    Last edited by AliceT; January 10th, 2017 at 09:39 AM.

EroGamer Extraordinaire~ LonerPrime's Avatar
    Thanks
    Overall activity: 4.0%
    Overall activity: 4.0%
    Achievements:
    VeteranRecommendation Second ClassThree Friends5000 Experience Points

Quote Originally Posted by AliceT View Post
    Lastly, i remember a while back someone here said he'd do a full breakdown and summary of Kabe no Mukou no Tsuma no Koe 2, it's routes and endings. I do hope that will happen. While i do know details about it, i'd like further details.
    There is a bigger issue at hand than that because there is no crack for that game yet. Furthermore judging by vndb vote comparison and A-S member opinion, the second game fares worse than the first though still does decent when it comes to overall ranking. Still it begs to question, who is gonna review a game that isn't completely available yet.
    Ignore This Signature

Thanks
    Achievements:
    Three FriendsVeteran5000 Experience PointsRecommendation Second Class

Quote Originally Posted by AliceT View Post
    Firstly, a big thank you for everyone.

The first series isn't the one i'm looking. I guess like @DiabolicalGenius said the premise is too common. Some things i remember from the series is the NTR guy is young. I guess this does not help. Also i remember the apartment becomes something of a whore house and rumors about it are spread.

The second one is correct. Thank you for that.

Can i also get some help in finding this game. There's one particular CG that caught my attention. The wife was getting fucked on top of the sleeping husband's face. If i recall she had somewhat of a brownish hair and was wearing a light colored sleeping gown like thing.

Also i want some information regarding Mesu Ochi Kyonyuu Zuma wa Ore no Mono ~Makegumi no Ore ga Kachigumi no Yuujin kara Bijin Zuma o Netoru Hanashi~

Judging from the scans, the first wife is stolen, the second one the husband is cucked and the 3rd is stolen or married? Finally it shows the protag has all of 3 of them. Can i get some details or breakdowns about it.

Sorry for the long post and i do apologize for troubling you all with requests.
    Sorry I could help much.
    About the CG, I'm afraid that's way to vague. I don't think anyone will be able to pick out the exact one you're talking about with just that.
    You can read the VNDB pages for Mesu Ochi Kyonyuu Zuma wa Ore no Mono. As the summary says, the guy's life has gone down the toilet and he's getting revenge on the guy who bullied him back in school and profited from his current misfortune, by stealing their wives. It's typical revenge netori, so I never bothered with it.
    That's about it really. Good luck finding what you're after.

Quote Originally Posted by Action Bastard View Post
    Happy New Year, Brothers!

Been busy, but finally delved into Iroyoridori. Another great game from one of the leaders in NTR, and that's coming from someone that frequently dislikes a lot of the elements Jinsei games are built around(hetare profags, school-aged characters, lack of romantic relationship between the main couple) but the circle does all of the little things right 95% of the time, and that's worth experiencing. Also, they are amazing at moral degeneration/corruption.

Spoiler: Very minor spoilers 
    This time around, things are a bit lighter than before in some respects. The antagonist is a complete dudebro, and I loved him. If not for the fact that the profag is such a loser, he could easily be his actual buddy. I don't personally care for the protag, but that's typical for me in Jinsei games(the one from Honto no Kimochi was the only one even halfway decent) and it's not to say he's poorly written or anything, I just don't like weak-willed, indecisive pussies that only act masculine in the wrong instances.

There's a happy end, so folks looking for that can enjoy before or after they delve into the worse stuff. Unfortunately, there's very little mystery this time around. Even without the girl's perspectives, the profag witnesses most of what is going on(the only really important thing he misses is how Dudebro seduces the main girl, Mizuki)through videos or reading the Dudebro's conquest blog, and already knows exactly what kind of guy he is, having seen him 'steal' other friends and acquaintances at the school.

The circle is always improving; this time they do a very good job of showing the girls fall more realistically/less extremely. Dudebro is just a handsome, smooth-talker that is great at sex, and he makes the girls he seduces love sex, too. There aren't radical changes like in some of the previous games(though, you know me, I'm a bastard and love that shit), the girls start the game being sweet, kind-hearted, and lively, and end the game being sweet, kind-hearted, and lively while loving sex and Dudebro. Mizuki is a wonderful character and it's a treat to watch her turn sex-crazy. And it's a nice change from the usual tanned, tatted, drug-using turbo slut(but, of course, I love that, too).

This one won't be for everyone here, but give it a shot and I hope you won't be disappointed. I care most about the girls in these games, so I quite enjoyed it.

As an aside, Kabe 2 was not well-received by some here, but I enjoyed it thoroughly. Different strokes for different folks, so I'll avoid getting into a debate, but you should try it if you're interested. Anim has great production values if nothing else, and there are some amazing scenes in it. Kedamono is good stuff, as well, but definitely not to everyone's taste.

Spoiler: Unrelated but topical 
    I may or may not be sorta dating a married, 40-year-old Japanese woman at the moment. >.>
    I've been meaning to reply to this, but I kept forgetting.
    But I have to ask Bastard, are you sure you have an a netorare fetish? Cause it totally sounds like you just love netori to me. As long as the NTR guy is some badass alpha who has some swagger and charisma, you totally prefer to identify with the guy stealing. Especially when the protag is potrayed as a beta, hetare loser type.
    Or is it that you like NTR when the protag is actually a capable guy who just gets cheated on and handles it in a way you approve of?
    Have we had this conversation before, years ago? I can't quite remember.

I also quite like Iroyoridori, but for the exact opposite reasons as you. I find it easier to identify with the passive introverted type than the fearless extroverted alpha guy who does whatever he wants and always gets away with it.

Spoiler: Iroyoridori 
    Though I'll admit that while I can understand why he couldn't do anything about the other girls that came first, since it felt totally like any chance he had to build a relationship with them was derailed as the other guy stepped in, easily pushed the protag aside and said and did whatever it took to make the girl put out for him. The protag was still stuck being an acquaintence and he lacked the confidence and social skills to persuade the girl that the guy really was just after her body, without making it seem like he was just bad mouthing his friend out of jealousy.
    The childhood friend though? That was mostly his own fault due to spending to much time being indecisive and conflicted between her as someone he's known since they were kids and her as a woman, and then he was way to passive in responding until it was too late. So he totally let that happen, so I'm not quite as sympathetic there.
    Still I can't help but feel bad for a guy who simply doesn't have the skills and experience to compete with who was born with such high ability to get girls and has added on skill and experience from literally hundreds of conquests. The protag is just a shy virgin trying to get a girl he likes, and he just doesn't have the ability, and even he did he isn't a guy who could just lie about loving and wanting to go out with a girl just so he can nail her and treat her as a convenient sex friend afterwards.
    Seriously, would a dudebro treat girls like pets he just calls whenever he wants to use her to squeeze out a few of his loads? Cause that's totally what he does. He probably never masturbates and when he gets in the mood, just picks a girl and makes a phonecall. He lies through his teeth and just keeps screwing them until they get hooked on his dick and stop caring if he really loves them or if he has other girls, and just do whatever they're told. And finally when he gets bored of them, he tosses them out like trash. Is it fine for him to treat them that way, so long as he's making them feel good the whole time?

Well, that's just how I feel about it. We probably see things from opposite sides in this situation.
    Redorc likes this.

Thread Information