Page 1054 of 1140 FirstFirst ... 54554954100410441052105310541055105610641104 ... LastLast
Results 10,531 to 10,540 of 11394
Like Tree2569Likes

Thread: Anime Sharing - Netorare General Discussion Thread

Thanks
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience PointsThree FriendsVeteran

Re: Anime Sharing - Netorare General Discussion Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Action Bastard View Post
    Happy New Year, Brothers!

Been busy, but finally delved into Iroyoridori. Another great game from one of the leaders in NTR, and that's coming from someone that frequently dislikes a lot of the elements Jinsei games are built around(hetare profags, school-aged characters, lack of romantic relationship between the main couple) but the circle does all of the little things right 95% of the time, and that's worth experiencing. Also, they are amazing at moral degeneration/corruption.

Spoiler: Very minor spoilers 
    This time around, things are a bit lighter than before in some respects. The antagonist is a complete dudebro, and I loved him. If not for the fact that the profag is such a loser, he could easily be his actual buddy. I don't personally care for the protag, but that's typical for me in Jinsei games(the one from Honto no Kimochi was the only one even halfway decent) and it's not to say he's poorly written or anything, I just don't like weak-willed, indecisive pussies that only act masculine in the wrong instances.

There's a happy end, so folks looking for that can enjoy before or after they delve into the worse stuff. Unfortunately, there's very little mystery this time around. Even without the girl's perspectives, the profag witnesses most of what is going on(the only really important thing he misses is how Dudebro seduces the main girl, Mizuki)through videos or reading the Dudebro's conquest blog, and already knows exactly what kind of guy he is, having seen him 'steal' other friends and acquaintances at the school.

The circle is always improving; this time they do a very good job of showing the girls fall more realistically/less extremely. Dudebro is just a handsome, smooth-talker that is great at sex, and he makes the girls he seduces love sex, too. There aren't radical changes like in some of the previous games(though, you know me, I'm a bastard and love that shit), the girls start the game being sweet, kind-hearted, and lively, and end the game being sweet, kind-hearted, and lively while loving sex and Dudebro. Mizuki is a wonderful character and it's a treat to watch her turn sex-crazy. And it's a nice change from the usual tanned, tatted, drug-using turbo slut(but, of course, I love that, too).

This one won't be for everyone here, but give it a shot and I hope you won't be disappointed. I care most about the girls in these games, so I quite enjoyed it.

As an aside, Kabe 2 was not well-received by some here, but I enjoyed it thoroughly. Different strokes for different folks, so I'll avoid getting into a debate, but you should try it if you're interested. Anim has great production values if nothing else, and there are some amazing scenes in it. Kedamono is good stuff, as well, but definitely not to everyone's taste.

Spoiler: Unrelated but topical 
    I may or may not be sorta dating a married, 40-year-old Japanese woman at the moment. >.>
    Damn, if I don't have fetish in "happy ending" I had played Iroyoridori. But this game do not have my "happy ending" so I skipped it and completed other games. Even though I knew it is good game. Same as Marina, Shame on me. If it has any information about impregnation or the hidden about pregnant please inform me. I don't need CGs about "happy ending", just text or some information in game that implied that main female characters got pregnant can me me satisfy. Thanks bros.

Thanks
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience PointsVeteran

Quote Originally Posted by LonerPrime View Post
    I don't have a manga but a game that kinda matches your preference. Though I am pretty sure the husband doesn't know but it is still shota screwing a wife. Try アナタごめんなさい、ワタシもう…
    thanks for the info, i will check this game later

a noob question, i always read "happy end" in ntr, please someone can explain me what mean "happy end".
    thanks

Thanks
    Achievements:

Quote Originally Posted by pollaco View Post
    thanks for the info, i will check this game later

a noob question, i always read "happy end" in ntr, please someone can explain me what mean "happy end".
    thanks
    Ending with "pregnant" tag or "impregnation" tag

Thanks
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience PointsVeteran

First informations (with samples of art) about new Venus game. Let the hype begin.
    http://venus66.sakura.ne.jp/sin17top.html

It seems that it's a remake of http://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/.../RJ062942.html.

Thanks
    Overall activity: 3.0%
    Achievements:
    3 months registered500 Experience Points

Quote Originally Posted by pollaco View Post
    hello i am searching for mangas, doujins, CG, etc like this https://exhentai.org/g/894565/fe1721a048/ netorare shota, The story does not have to be like this, but if it is important (to me), the husband knows that his wife cheats him with a shota
    The one from your link doesn't have english translation ?

EroGamer Extraordinaire~ LonerPrime's Avatar
    Thanks
    Overall activity: 28.0%
    Overall activity: 28.0%
    Achievements:
    VeteranRecommendation Second ClassThree Friends5000 Experience Points

Quote Originally Posted by Darkwings View Post
    I have a question about this game [Venus] 絆されて・・・~空手娘・千鶴の情事~.

If you played, could you tell me whether or not it has "happy ending"? I mean "impregnation" or "pregnant" in this game?

If Venus did not input "happy ending" in this game, I will skip it. Thanks.
    No. There are two endings and neither is impregnation. But skipping this title just for that is a waste in my opinion. I mean even I like my visual novels with a happy ending and that means marriage in the end. But there are a lot of games that don't end that way but are still damn good. Give it a spin. The sheer fact that it has animated sex is good enough to consider playing it because that is rare stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by karmazin View Post
    First informations (with samples of art) about new Venus game. Let the hype begin.

It seems that it's a remake of http://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/.../RJ062942.html.
    Hyped indeed. On a side note, does anyone have a link to the original game? I am having trouble finding a link to download over Anime-Sharing or nyaa. Any help?
    Last edited by LonerPrime; January 9th, 2017 at 02:37 PM.
    Ignore This Signature

7. The Following User Says Thank You to LonerPrime For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience Points1 year registered

Orcsoft has 3 new games coming planned for 2017. Can anyone translate?

http://www.orcsoft.jp/info/2016spring.html
    http://www.orcsoft.jp/info/2016summer.html
    http://www.orcsoft.jp/info/2016winter.html

Judging by the character designs of the first one, I assume that'll be NTR? The blacked out eyes gives me the impression it wont be netori.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Asphyx For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Achievements:
    3 months registered500 Experience Points

Quote Originally Posted by karmazin View Post

Hmm seems like the heroine will be more likeable this time, and damn the art in Venus games really is something else...

Thanks
    Achievements:

Quote Originally Posted by LonerPrime View Post
    No. There are two endings and neither is impregnation. But skipping this title just for that is a waste in my opinion. I mean even I like my visual novels with a happy ending and that means marriage in the end. But there are a lot of games that don't end that way but are still damn good. Give it a spin. The sheer fact that it has animated sex is good enough to consider playing it because that is rare stuff.
    Thanks, I will try it. At least, this time I don't have any other options.

Hyped indeed. On a side note, does anyone have a link to the original game? I am having trouble finding a link to download over Anime-Sharing or nyaa. Any help?
    - You maybe right. Oh yeah, it is remake with updated story then I sure that it will have "happy ending" and more interesting story. In recent games of Venus, we always have one "happy ending" at least. I really hope Venus will release this game as soon as possible.

Ntrblog already posted their topten NTRs in 2016. You should check it:
    http://ntrblog.com/archives/1063396751.html
    Last edited by Darkwings; January 9th, 2017 at 09:01 PM.

Thanks
    Overall activity: 4.0%
    Overall activity: 4.0%
    Achievements:
    Three FriendsVeteran5000 Experience PointsRecommendation Second Class

Quote Originally Posted by AliceT View Post
    Also can i get the link/name of this NTR manga i read a while back. It has a couple of chapters. If i recall the husband and wife move into a new apartment complex. Husband however has to work outstation for a period of time due to his job. Wife fucks neighbor/some guy and they keep on continuing. Eventually their apartment becomes like this orgy place where other people come and fuck. The series ends with a cliffhanger, wife getting fucked on the floor while husband opens the door and she say something along the lines of I'm sorry dear.

There's another series also i'm looking for where the girlfriend goes to Tokyo to study in university. Bf couldn't make due his low results. She and the ugly professor eventually start doing. Bf comes to visit her, they fuck but she can't even feel him. It ends with him seeing on skype or getting a video of them having sex. The bf is shocked and is crying.
    The first one you're talking about is probably a Ryuuga Sin work. The first chapter from this tank, is it right?

The second I totally have read but can't remember who it was from. Sorry.

Thread Information