[REN'PY] The Tyrant by sadddoggames - hardcore, western NTR game !

Shadovv

Elite Member
Oct 29, 2016
OK, guys, it looks like it is hardcore NTR game. Your girls will be fucked LOL. There is NTR on/off switch (at the beginning of the game) and "hardcore NTR" switch in MCs room. AFAIK hardcore will have such function, that you CAN'T stop other males from fucking (your) woman, since non-hardcore has points system where you will do rivalry. I played 0.15 patron version and can say this is most promising NTR game on the market now. DEV already made quite good netori game (My Legacy) where you impregnate brother's female family members. I didn't like gameplay there, but in The Tyrant it is made a lot better. Can't wait before someone screws younger sister LOL !!! Oh, and impregnate naturally.

Overview: (From dev's blog)
The game will about the son (player) who returns from his year as an exchange student. It was his last year of school and he comes home to find a job. When he comes home he notices that some things have changed, badly. At home lives his mother, his step-dad and his two sisters (one younger, one older). His step-dad was always a good man and you and the family accepted him as a real dad. What has changed and why it “could be bad” will be revealed in the demo of the game. (No spoilers here)! Some will say, oh no, the typical incest mother/son, brother/sister game. But in this game it’ll be the players choice as to what content appears. The player can choose who he’ll romance, if he wants to start a romance with a family member, get a “normal” girlfriend and so on. He’ll get to choose which way he wants to do that, start a gentle love story, be an asshole who takes what he wants or corrupts them to earn money (example). The player can decide everything, for example: Whether to have a secret relationship with mom, a gentle romance with a girlfriend while forcing his sister into a relationship with a friend, who pays him for this. Or leave the family members alone and have several girlfriends instead.​
So the player will decide everything in the game, what he wants to do and how he wants to play. Like a dating simulator. But this game will have a dark (rough and violent) background setting and there’s always rivals, which look to “steal” your girls; and the tyrant himself as named in the title. It’ll also be harder to archive your goals and there will be many ways to get there. Almost all content will be avoidable.​

Link to hi Patreon https://www.patreon.com/saddoggames/

Hello everyone,
since Version 0.15 is out and hopefully played by many patrons, I can now explain the "weird" story and planned game mechanic better.

After I played many many other games, at mostly every game something happen. The story is good at the start and then goes the developer in a path, which I don't want to follow or would play the game in other ways.

So the plan is to create a open world where the player can play the story or ignore it completly like in the game "Skyrim."
For explanation if someone don't know the game:
You are set in a world, have only a few hints what's going on and then you can follow the main quest at your pace, ignore it complete and make other quests or do what you want. For example I love to run around an kill everybody and rob them after ;) I don't even know the story of that game after many, many times playing.

And now to explain that on "the tyrant":
You set in the game after 1 year away, many things are fucked up, some characters are acting weird and you have no idea what to do. So you'll have to decide yourself, do (examples):

- Find about the main story yourself by getting hints out of talking, finding a way to the basement, join the gang of them or observe their doing to bring the game to the story end.

- Build your own world like ignoring the story and just deal with it when it cross your playing and set it up on a corruption or love setting, or both. Get rid of rivals or let them join your way of playing.

- Or ignore their doing and watch them

- Or other ways you want to play the game...

About 0.15 in particular:

Day 1 is repeatable, that is planned this way and when the events are done, they'll be repeatable with the right text, like other text when you do them several times. At the moment only one event recognizes when you play it a second time.
The weekday will be that 1 day, every character have a daily routine, only a few events will change in that routine, except you don't interfere (later versions) and break that routine. The weekend will have other events, but also repeating.
And with collecting points the events will become new options, so you can decide what Love or Corruption thing you want to do on which event of the day, or which you want to ignore.

Every character or NPC who's involved in the game will have that daily routine and when you can go to town you can spend your time with them. Like stalking the new girl all the time. Or talking with Martin about emo stuff.

And about lesser content at playing with NTR settings off:
The game will be the same, but you won't see the NTR extra scenes. (+ scenes from hardcore NTR setting)

I hope that clearify some questions. Feel free as everytime to ask more or give me more ideas.

Some explanation from DEV...

I have played both this and my legacy and they are pretty good games. I really liked the my legacy game, and this one shows potential.

Reactions: peluzin
I have played both this and my legacy and they are pretty good games. I really liked the my legacy game, and this one shows potential.

Have you played the new Intimate relations by Ptolemy. I haven't played tyrant yet. What are your impressions of the game so far?

Have you played the new Intimate relations by Ptolemy. I haven't played tyrant yet. What are your impressions of the game so far?

The tyrant is alright. I really loved Ptolemy's Dreaming of Dana. So, Intimate relations is still in alpha and it is great. I almost want Ptolemy to put more work in Intimate relations now instead of DoD. I don't think the tyrant is even close to the same level as tyrant. They are just sooooo much better.

Wait did you mean that The Tyrant and my legacy are not on the same level at DoD and IR?

Yes, that is what I meant. I just typed it wrong. The tyrant is no where near as good as Intimate relations and Dreaming of Dana. Ptolemy is a genius at spinning an incest tale. Most of his NTR is optional. So those who like it and those who don't can have equal enjoyment. The tyrant is OK, but My legacy is a better story.

Intimate relations is incest god-like game WIP. Best renders on the market. Very erotic.

But The Tyrant is NTR game by design, what is why I posted it here. IR has weak NTR on the end of current version.

I wish the story was more classy, even if it's not a bad take for a western ntr one.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

nobis_c wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
This one is so buggy, do you have the update for this?
アナスタシアと堕淫の呪い to v21.08.02
tahmurath wrote on amaimono's profile.
Hi. amaimono. What if you have it savedata Boku No Elf Oneesan "My Elf Elder Sister" just now,
Can you Give me It Savedata ??
Mistersmiles wrote on ramori's profile.
Hi Ramori,

Could you please upload this? https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ01168783.html

Thanks a ton.
seviness wrote on Shine's profile.
can you reupload this? thx.

✨Shine✨[240412][グラス] 洗脳悪堕ちSRPG~トルカ教団の野望~ [RJ01166925]

Isagi wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi, can you please upload this?
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/request-rj01183696-ムラムラ村-or-muramuramura-ピンクコーポレーション-新米olの淫らな闘い.1472795/
Thanks