Key Sound Label - Lossless Collection

Index-EX460

卐 EL. PSY. CONGROO 卐
Aug 30, 2011
Guys, can anyone help me finding some of Key Sound Label - Lossless Collection (KSLA) ? so far, I have links for these album

KSLA-0001 to 0048
KSLC-0001 to 0005
1. [KSLA-0001]WORK-S/Humanity...

2. [KSLA-0002] Lia - "Natsukage / Nostalgia"

3. [KSLA-0003] Kanon arrange best album Recollections

4. [KSLA-0004] Key feat. Lia - Air Original Soundtrack DISC1

5.[KSLA-0005] Key feat. Lia - Air Original Soundtrack DISC2

6. [KSLA-0006] Key feat. Ayana - Kanon Original Soundtrack

7. [KSLA-0007]Lia - "Birthday Song,Requiem"

8. [KSLA-0008] Lia - "Spica/Hanabi/Moon"

9. [KSLA-0009]Riya - Sorarado

10. [KSLA-0010]Key - Re-feel

11. [KSLA-0011]Key feat. Eufonius - Mabinogi

12. [KSLA-0012]Key feat. Eufonius, Lia - Clannad Original Soundtrack Disk 1

13. [KSLA-0013]Key feat. Eufonius, Lia - Clannad Original Soundtrack Disk 2

14. [KSLA-0014]Key feat. Eufonius, Lia - Clannad Original Soundtrack Disk 3

15.[KSLA-0015]Riya - Sorarado Append

16. [KSLA-0016]Key feat. Eufonius, Lia -Memento- Disk I

17. [KSLA-0017]Key feat. Eufonius, Lia -Memento- Disk II

18. [KSLA-0018]KEY Mini Album “Ma-Na”

19. [KSLA-0019]Riya - Love Song

20. [KSLA-0020] Key feat. Lia - Tomoyo After Original Soundtrack

21. [KSLA-0021]Key - Piano no Mori

22. [KSLA-0022] Lia - Air Analog Collector's Edition

23. [KSLA-0023] OTSU feat. Ayana, Lia - OTSU Club Music Compilation Vol.1 Disk I

24. [KSLA-0024]OTSU feat. Ayana, Lia - OTSU Club Music Compilation Vol.1 Disk II

25. [KSLA-0025] Key feat. - Mell Planetarian Original Soundtrack

26. [KSLA-0026]Kanon – Last Regrets / Kaze no Tadoritsuku Basho

27. [KSLA-0027]planetarian ~the reverie of a little planet~ Drama CD – a snow globe

28. [KSLA-0028]Little Busters!

29. [KSLA-0029]planetarian Drama CD Box 2 – Jerusalem

30.[KSLA-0030]planetarian Drama CD Box 3 – man of the stars Disk I

31. [KSLA-0031]planetarian Drama CD Box 3 – man of the stars Disk II

32. [KSLA-0032]Little Busters! Original Arrange Album "semicrystalline"

33. [KSLA-0033~5 ]Little Busters! Original Soundtrack

34. [KSLA-0036]CLANNAD – Mag Mell / Dango Daikazoku

35. [KSLA-0037]Little Busters! Arrange Album "Rockstar Busters!"

36.[KSLA-0038]Little Busters! Character Song ~Rin~ "Rin no Hisoka na Koi no Uta / Mission:Love sniper"

37. [KSLA-0039~40]OTSU Club Music Compilation Vol. 2

38. [KSLA-0041]Little Busters! Analog Collector's Edition[Lossy/MP3-320

39.[KSLA-0042]Little Busters!-EX Arrange Album "ontology"

40. [KSLA-0043]Little Busters! Ecstasy Tracks

41. [KSLA-0044]CLANNAD ~After Story~ "Toki wo Kizamu Uta / TORCH"

42. [KSLA-0045~6]KSL Live World 2008 ~Way to the Little Busters! EX~

43. [KSLA-0047]Little Busters!-EX Character Song ~Saya~ "Saya no Nemureru Requiem / Saya's Song"

44. [KSLA-0048]OTSU:Blasterhead

45. [KSLC-0001~2]KSL LIVE WORLD 2008 Pamphlet and Memorial Disc

46. [KSLC-0003]CLANNAD ~After Story~ "Toki wo Kizamu Uta / TORCH" -Piano Arrange Disc-

47. [KSLC-0004~5]Key 10th Memorial Fes Anniversary CD

Is there any new KSLA other than these? there was no update about KSLA in other forum that posted all of these. I need moar KSLA :foreveralone:

Thanks for helping me. Oh btw, if you want, I can share all of links above too. Just tell me about that :hapjudge:

Last edited by a moderator:
Actually this list reminds me of the time where a person was actually doing this at HF before the old system was removed. There was a large Key Compilation somewhere on nyaatorrent for this case but it may only cover one of those things you were looking for or if you already have it. None at all.

I can't access it at the moment since i can't take in high bandwidth data till next mid-month. If you still interested, I'll see if I can find what I meant by this post. With that said, I think the site already have fallen by then.

* I'm going to make this a long-term project of asl~ anyone who wants to help add to this lossless collection is welcome :3

I could help a little~
(in packlist)

KSLA-0067 Rewrite Opening Theme song "Philosophyz"
KSLA-0069 Rewrite 2nd Opening Theme song "Rewrite"
KSLA-0070 Soil
KSLA-0073~5 Rewrite Original SoundTrack
KSLA-0076 Rewrite Arrangement Album Branch
KSLA-0081 Rewrite Harvest festa! Original SoundTrack "Feast"
KSLA-0057 Kud Wafter Original SoundTrack (there's another one we don't have: KSLA-0077)

there's a good bit not here.
http://vgmdb.net/search?q=KSLA

nyaaa this looks cute~ :3 http://vgmdb.net/album/28961

just an fyi, I have a KSLA torrent I've gotten some things from and plan to make asl.

[MENTION=5192]Index-EX460[/MENTION]; If you have these in lossless, I'd make them asl sometime~ (or I'd really like to XD)

[KSLA-0032]Little Busters! Original Arrange Album "semicrystalline"
[KSLA-0042]Little Busters!-EX Arrange Album "ontology"

Err... for some reason I think I have these in my folder somewhere. I think I'll just provide a screen shot so you can determine which one you have or not. I'm pretty sure a few of what you mentioned is definitely here in the ASL at XDCC. Some of the others can be found at Lossless One. And other sets are found with a bit of networking here and there.

I can't do much physical transfer till mid-January though. Don't have the bandwidth since I already used it.

[ASL]_Key_Sounds_Label_-_Rewrite_Original_Soundtrack_[FLAC]
[ASL]_Various_Artists_-_Rewrite_Arrangement_Album_-_Branch_[FLAC]
[ASL]_Various_Artists_-_Rewrite_Harvest_festa_Original_SoundTrack_Feast_[FLAC]_[w_Scans]
[ASL] Kanon ~Tooi Hi no Yuki~ [Yukizakurasou][FLAC]
[Doki] Rewrite Harvest festa! Original Soundtrack (FLAC) [DC550383]
[Doki] Rewrite Original Soundtrack (FLAC) [9032D330]
[Doki] Planetarian Original Soundtrack (FLAC) [79F2EF80]
[Doki] Rockstar Busters! Little Busters! Arrange Album (FLAC) [89058ED9]
[EAC](シングル) TVアニメ Kanon OP&ED 「Last regrets・風の辿り着く場所」/彩菜 (061228 ape+cue)
[EAC] [110128] [Key] 水谷瑠奈 - Philosophyz (PCゲーム Rewrite OP&ED) (wav+cue+jpg rr3%)(852948)
[EAC] [110527] [KEY] Rewrite 2nd Opening Theme song / Rewrite (ape+cue)
[EAC] [110624] Rewrite Arrange Album「Soil」(tak+cue)
[LonE]_Mizutani_Runa_(NanosizeMir)_-_Rewrite_OP_ED_Single_-_Philosophyz_[w_scans]_(FLAC)

Not sure if fulfilled yet to date.

AIR_OST_[KSLA-0004~5]

Be aware some of the more recent releases at ASL Lossless had some of the Key music remixed. Although whether or not you want to include them due to whatever the goal may be, it is up to you.

[ASL]_XL_Project_-_Claire_[FLAC]_[w_Scans]
[ASL]_XL_Project_-_Violet_[FLAC]_[w_Scans]
[ASL]_efs_-_Ocean_AIR_CLANNAD_ArrangeWorks_[FLAC]_[w_Scans]

Instrumental Arrangements

[ASL]_Hikari_no_Yami_no_Kyousoukyouko_-_Key_Piano_forte_-kanade-_[FLAC]_[w_Scans]
[ASL]_Various_Artists_-_CLANNAD_arrange_album_MABINOGI_[FLAC]_[w_Scans]

Rearrangements of Music Piece (Be it instruments or vocal)

[ASL]_Various_Artists_-_Acoustic_Air_[FLAC]_[w_Scans]
[ASL]_Various_Artists_-_Key_VOCALOID_Best_selection_vol_1_[FLAC]_[w Scans]
[ASL]_Various_Artists_-_Vivid_Colors_-KEY_tribute_album-_[FLAC]_[w_Scans]

Some of the albums I didn't mention is in MP3. If this project aims to be Lossless only then I going to leave it out. And also, I was trying to track down the person who compiled the Clannad Compilation Tracks recently. I don't know if he the right person or will be contactable. Would you like to give it a try? I pretty sure the Compilation has OGG only with a large number of CLANNAD albums from both company, doujins, drama and remixes. Although the t*rrent is dead at the moment so the next best thing is to ask the person who created it.

(Cough, sorry I got lazy on the screenshot. I just copy and pasted the entire file name. The first square bracket of the file name indicates where you can get them as Lossless. Good luck on it.)

Last edited:
I need to double check a few things first~ sure, it would mostly be lossless (extended for doujin and all~)
but as you've seen, from time to time I'd upload mp3 just because that's all there is :P once KSLA is finished, we'd move on to hunting for doujin. (I have some to go through~)

ASL doesn't rip anything from LonE (since it's very similar to the way it's done here.) There's 2 lists to go through atm. Once some staff have gone through it, we'd have a list of what we already have. I'd throw in the xdcc just because~ maybe bakaBT too since some people would prefer them. :P

I know for sure (since i've made a list~) that KSLA and doujin would be very long. So what I'd do is add a google doc link for people to go through. (links attached~). I planned to do something like this anyway~ so it wouldn't hurt to ask for a few helpers XD

--

I might merge this thread into a new post soon. (so i don't have to keep editing someone else's XD) maybe after I have an official list~

This thread is potentially violating our posting policy. It had been moderated, pending decision from admins: Unauthorized use of Anime-Sharing Lossless Group

Last edited:
For now: the thread topic title will have its ASL removed, and unsticked.

I need to double check a few things first~ sure, it would mostly be lossless (extended for doujin and all~)
but as you've seen, from time to time I'd upload mp3 just because that's all there is :P once KSLA is finished, we'd move on to hunting for doujin. (I have some to go through~)

ASL doesn't rip anything from LonE (since it's very similar to the way it's done here.) There's 2 lists to go through atm. Once some staff have gone through it, we'd have a list of what we already have. I'd throw in the xdcc just because~ maybe bakaBT too since some people would prefer them. :P

I know for sure (since i've made a list~) that KSLA and doujin would be very long. So what I'd do is add a google doc link for people to go through. (links attached~). I planned to do something like this anyway~ so it wouldn't hurt to ask for a few helpers XD

--

I might merge this thread into a new post soon. (so i don't have to keep editing someone else's XD) maybe after I have an official list~

Yeah, I'll have to check every so often then. Well it's now a general request where individuals can share what they have now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

vnimlove wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
reup please - 676387

upd
vnimlove wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
reup please - 1106310
lgbtgenshinasianhate wrote on Shine's profile.
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/✨shine✨-240328-rad-revel-【10日間限定ドスケベ4大特典付き】【全編お下品オホ声】x【全編お下品ねっとりベロチュー】低音〜ドスケベワイフ〜相愛子作りお下品チン媚びドスケベねっとり孕ませ交尾-rj01166786.1461947/
Hi,Please re-upload the file as this file is throwing an error "not compatible OS", and it does not start after trying compatibility mode as well.
somacruz63 wrote on Ryzen111's profile.