[REQ]Nise no Chigiri/二世の契り OST

It looks like you need an invitation code to registers (and there's something about a special option if you don't have one?)
I got the rar, but it needs a password (which you buy there using Zenny). So unless we ever get help from someone there, we'd have to try other things~
--
another option is to extract it out of the game~ :P

Yes,i already download the rar but it needs pass.
you said try the other things..,do you know any other way?
Umm...can you tell me how to extract from the game?and if it can be extract,is the quality is good?
I'm sorry to sound like babbling

ExtractData 1.2 Would do that usually. If you can find something like looks like a song pack (BGM, wav, ogg, etc.) use it on that. Otherwise, just keep trying different files till you get something. Games often use .ogg as a sound packer, which is a little better than 320 mp3 if they use the highest settings. (so that's the best you'd get~ it won't be the same as flac from a CD).
I've ran into 2 novels that have an issue with playing the ogg after I get it. I'm trying to figure out more about that now :P
I hope it works~ oh ummm the filenames won't be named anything special. So if you want some help naming them you can ask me~

I'd either listen to the game's soundtrack (an extra sometimes) or look at vgmdb's track length.

Reactions: Exion
After i extract,i found three files with WAV format.the file name is Nise no Chigiri.iso_000001.wav
and i cant play it,so what i have to do to play it?
already try converting and it doesn't work to be specific the program cannot read the file.
Help?anybody?

Edit : Not working because the file size is to small.Still trying another option.

Last edited:
The file may be encoded specifically for PSP only. Even though it has the same encoding as the normal files that can be seen on a PC, it doesn't mean the same thing as other music files that can be played on a PC. This is the case for some games for whatever reason it may be from the company.

I take it you already did a search through google. We probably need someone who can use share and have decent connection, connect through there and do a search there to see if they can find anything.

Yeah before i request help i already did some research through google and i seem cannot find any solution for this.
been searching for another solution.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Mistersmiles wrote on ramori's profile.
Hi Ramori,

Could you please upload this? https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ01168783.html

Thanks a ton.
seviness wrote on Shine's profile.
can you reupload this? thx.

✨Shine✨[240412][グラス] 洗脳悪堕ちSRPG~トルカ教団の野望~ [RJ01166925]

Isagi wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi, can you please upload this?
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/request-rj01183696-ムラムラ村-or-muramuramura-ピンクコーポレーション-新米olの淫らな闘い.1472795/
Thanks
Anchobee wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi, thanks for the upload of RJ01150742, seems like you locked the rar for mp3 so can I have the pw for it?
porm wrote on Shine's profile.
Hey Shine, can you please upload Version #74 for this? It's the latest update.

https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/いーめいどぷらす-サバイバルゲーム-#71.1224098/