[REQ] SystemSoft Alpha & unicorn-a Vocal Collection Vol.1 and Vol.2

I've looked around for a long time trying different things, and I think I have an answer. In Japan, people usually wait until either they have enough money, or until something they want goes on sale. There might be people waiting to buy and rip this, or it's not popular enough (I doubt that?). If you wait until around the fall, there should be a copy on the internet. I've seen some reviews that some Japanese didn't like some of the music, so that could make less people buy it. I'm just letting you know that I (and some other people) have searched for you. Seeing that it's nearly $35, it'll be a while until someone is willing to pay for it, especially with the reviews it's getting. I didn't even see it on vmgdb.net, I had to add the music. There were even results that showed advertising on twitter and facebook. So my best advice is, put it on your waiting list.

Ok, thank you very much for helping me.

I'll see if I am able to buy it from the internet then.

Thanks again for the help

LOL well well i guess google lead me to here well then when or who ever uploads it PLEASEEE! pm ME been looking for those songs specially track 4 on Vol 2 i believe it was the OP of a game (Sangoku Hime: Senkou no Taika - Akatsuki no Haryuu ) that looked interesting.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

nobis_c wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi Ryzen111, would you reupload the mexashare links, please?
孕ませの森
Rise Arisen (for this one, is the bonus content included?【早期購入特典付き】)
nobis_c wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
Dear Nihonjaki90, would you reupload this title?
Rise Arisen ~ライズ、アライズン~
Lulu368 wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hello, can you upload this otome asmr, please: https://www.dlsite.com/girls/work/=/product_id/RJ01110786.html
A-9000 wrote on Shine's profile.
Legend says this one was available in 2023 before it's demise...thanks in advance!

🌟Shine🌟[230713][umyn] 異世界転生マジカルチンポ (Ver1.2) [RJ01044906]
redbeamff wrote on Shine's profile.
https://www.fanbox.cc/@nakkemos/posts/8045723

pls upload new NAKK videos :D