[REQ] O-Ya-Su-Mi LOVELY x CATION

roronoa_zoro

Oct 29, 2011
[REQ] OYASUMI LOVELY×CATION Drama CD

Hello, by luck i got redirect here for the Lovely x cation drama cd but the links were dead so is there a kind soul to reupload it please?
http://vgmdb.net/album/35897

[120323][733082][Akatsuki WORKS -Hibiki-] OYASUMI LOVELY×CATION.rar

v8ljdu.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
LOVELYXCATION OST

could anyone upload lovelyxcation ost....can seem to find it everywhere=/

thanks in advance

[MENTION=43633]BlackRayquaza[/MENTION];
If you mean this one, I'll upload it later today in MP3 320k. I'll edit the post when I'm done :)

Edit: Here it is.

Re: LOVELYXCATION OST

If you mean this one, I'll upload it later today in MP3 320k. I'll edit the post when I'm done :)

Or do you mean another one, since I can't find another one?

Re: [REQ] OYASUMI LOVELY×CATION Drama CD

[MENTION=9178]roronoa_zoro[/MENTION];

Or do you mean another one, since I can't find another one?

Edit: Here it is.

hmm..it's the one in the game...you know the ones in the music mode in the vn..

oh so you'll upload the oyasumi drama...please do so puma..i also been searching it for a while:>

hmm..it's the one in the game...you know the ones in the music mode in the vn..

oh so you'll upload the oyasumi drama...please do so puma..i also been searching it for a while:>
Sry, but unfortunately I can't find the OST -_- Do you have the catalog nr. of the game or anything else? Would help me very much :)

PS: Here is the Drama CD (Theme Song Collection) :)

For anyone looking for lossless, I found a source and it'll be a few days before it's up.
According to the main website, there's only 2 versions of this album. (it's considered a drama + ost). The limited ver has a Tapestry (idk what that is lol)
If the OST is different from what's here, try extracting the audio from the game.
I merged these threads since they're asking for the same thing.

hmm...maybe i should directly rip from the game data=/...it's xp3 file tho'>_>

okay.... thanks puma and ushio:thumbup:

hmm...maybe i should directly rip from the game data=/...it's xp3 file tho'>_>

okay.... thanks puma and ushio:thumbup:
xp3 files should be easy to extract ;) Try it with AE - VN Tools or with Crass. These should work just fine. To extract the xp3 file you should use Crass, since it's better to extract the files. Unfortunately you can't archive them back into a xp3 file with Crass with the version above, therefore AE - VN Tools :) It should be possible to extract them with AE too, but I haven't tried it so far.

[MENTION=13204]pumasrevenge[/MENTION]; i already download the AE-VN tools man...but i dunno how to convert the bgm

xp3 file..how should i do it?

[MENTION=13204]pumasrevenge[/MENTION]; i already download the AE-VN tools man...but i dunno how to convert the bgm

xp3 file..how should i do it?
Yeah, that's the problem I had with AE-VN :D Normally you need to open AE-VN, then go to "Archive tool" and then on "Open Archive". Then you just need to search the xp3 files and it should extract them into mp3, ogg files or whatever. But the problem is, that there are many different types of "xp3 files". If AE-VN tools can't extract them, you should try Crass :) I'm only using AE-VN to archive the files, since my translation is also based on xp3 files :D

Edit: If you use Crass, run "CrageGUI.exe", then mark "Source File" and "Browse" for the xp3 file. Then click "Show Adv.", mark "Dest. Path" and "Browse" for the folder where you want to extract them :) Then just click "Execute" and wait.

ok....i 've extracted it in ogg format...but now i couldn't play it:([MENTION=13204]pumasrevenge[/MENTION];..

you know how to play ogg files man?.....i tried to use foobar2000..but it's now working=/

ok....i 've extracted it in ogg format...but now i couldn't play it:([MENTION=13204]pumasrevenge[/MENTION];..

you know how to play ogg files man?.....i tried to use foobar2000..but it's now working=/
Hm, that's odd, normally Foobar2k should play ogg files. Did you get any error message or something like that? Alternatively you can try VLC too if you have it, since it should play ogg files too.

hmm...yes there is a message..it says unable to open item for playback (unsupported or corrupted file)

it's ogg vorbis file...VLC right?...ok i'll try to use it

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

somacruz63 wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
momoka1919 wrote on Shine's profile.
Sorry, The title of "this" is different, but the correct title is"ド変態ドM&腹黒メイド服『ハイポリボディ版』+EXキャラビジュアル強化パック" This data does not contain "ハイポリボディ版". Please upload that data.
Hoppou wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
this person got some good stuff, plz upload them...https://vrsexfriend.fanbox.cc/