[REQ] Nodame Cantabile Best 100 Collection Box [LossLess] [FLAC]

B3H3M0T

Jan 24, 2012
i wanna request Nodame Cantabile Best 100 Collection Box [LossLess] [FLAC]
from box 1 to box 8 if possible upload it on filefactory

it may take me a very long time to get it uploaded, and I know that this torrent gives good speeds if you wait for them. So please consider getting it from there~ it's much faster than a file host :3

it may take me a very long time to get it uploaded, and I know that this torrent gives good speeds if you wait for them. So please consider getting it from there~ it's much faster than a file host :3

SnowAngel

I was hopping for that i am in dept to you for once again :D

Thank you :D

most of these albums lack a vgmdb, and I can't really find places with more information :o Having a place like that is pretty much required (composers, artists, etc). Of course, there are a few rare albums that have almost no information, even on the official website.

It's not that I don't plan to do this~ I just don't know when between my finals this week and summer classes starting the next, plus lots of things at home that need to be done. Even if I did work on this asap, it would take me 4x longer to release than it would for someone to get it from the torrent. (same goes for re-upload requests usually)

I would try asking if I could focus on requests and other stuff (instead of asl interests), but I really can't since there's not that many people ripping albums lol. So I was planning to help more with those before I got too busy again :o

[MENTION=17020]~SnowAngel~[/MENTION]; i would love to help you but cause of my two jobs know i am little tied & tired so basically i will not have much time, i even was thinking to apply for the ASL but i can't afford to do all this stuff :(

If it's like once a week or even once a month, you can still help out~ there's a bare mimimum but several people will go beyond it XD

Japanese isn't required :o there's people that can translate, and they'd do it for you. You'd just pick from albums that they translate.

hmmmm there's a new thread about applying. You can also read a longer thread about an uploader vs ASL XD

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

nobis_c wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
This one is so buggy, do you have the update for this?
アナスタシアと堕淫の呪い to v21.08.02
tahmurath wrote on amaimono's profile.
Hi. amaimono. What if you have it savedata Boku No Elf Oneesan "My Elf Elder Sister" just now,
Can you Give me It Savedata ??
Mistersmiles wrote on ramori's profile.
Hi Ramori,

Could you please upload this? https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ01168783.html

Thanks a ton.
seviness wrote on Shine's profile.
can you reupload this? thx.

✨Shine✨[240412][グラス] 洗脳悪堕ちSRPG~トルカ教団の野望~ [RJ01166925]

Isagi wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi, can you please upload this?
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/request-rj01183696-ムラムラ村-or-muramuramura-ピンクコーポレーション-新米olの淫らな闘い.1472795/
Thanks