[REQ] Groove Adventure Rave OP/ED Higher and Higher/ Hikousen by Kumoko

keni2012

Jan 27, 2012
Hi there, my first post here~ I'm looking for this old anime song not sure if you guys have but just give it a try.
Also looking for the Ayako Kawasumi version of "Higher and Higher" & "Hikousen"
Either mp3 or flac format

Thanks alot and Cheers~!

Hmm.. thanks for the links but the second link is from vocaloid if you didn't realize. Well i managed to find a link uploaded by someone in mediafire which have the 2 OP and 2 ED :

- Butterfly Kiss
- Higher and Higher
- Hikousen
- Kohaku no Yurikago

These are in mp3 128kbps though.. well since this CD already out of print, hope those who want it can find it here.

http://www.mediafire.com/?o21wcfbfv91cncp

Keep old anime songs alive~!! Cheers~!!

Those 2 torrent links are dead (zero seeders) but some how still floating in there haha.. so is still hard to find one with CD quality

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Anchobee wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi, thanks for the upload of RJ01150742, seems like you locked the rar for mp3 so can I have the pw for it?
At West Metro Dental, our goal is to provide you with dental care services to keep your teeth and gums healthy and attractive.

Lorem Ipsum is simply dummy text of the printing and typesetting industry. Lorem Ipsum has been the industry's standard dummy text ever since the 1500s,
when an unknown printer took a galley of type and scrambled it to make a type specimen book.
unownHGSS wrote on Infamous's profile.
/me tackles .... Old habits die hard :3
unownHGSS wrote on nanashi1's profile.
Oi 7shi, not sure when you see this but hope you're doing well! The nostaliga is real haha