[REQ] EXIT TRANCE PRESENTS SPEED ANIME TRANCE BEST 17

Maav

Feb 4, 2012
Heck, didn't know it was out since I saw links for some tracks on Youtube.
Preferrably lossless (even though a listenable MP3 (aka: 320/V0) is already really good).
If there's anyone here who's good enough (<3) to purchase an album to reupload it for us who can't... You can find it here.

Thanks in advance! =]

Still waiting for my order, but I think it will not be here until end of January or so, since I ordered the last four of them and every single one arrived over one month after the release.
Anyway, downloaded the Extended Version from iTunes in 192 kbps ... if you want it, you can download it here.

PS: I'll make a thread with the whole collection here in the future, but hehe, time is rare :D

Password:
Code:
AnimeTrance

Last edited:
Can you re-up? Media fire has this now:
The file you attempted to download is an archive that is encrypted or password protected. MediaFire does not support unlimited downloads of encrypted or password protected archives and the limit for this file has been reached. MediaFire understands the need for users to transfer encrypted and secured files, we offer this service starting at $1.50 per month.

We have informed the owner that sharing of this file has been limited and how they can resolve this issue.

Still have questions or do you think we've made an mistake? Check our knowledge base for more information or contact us about it.
Packlist or torrent would be great, I'm subscribed to this thread so when you post the torrent I should be able to leech very soon if you decide to post a torrent, thanks!! :)

Also do you think FLAC is possible? If so that'd be righteous.
Since the Extended Versions are just downloadable via iTunes, it's not (really) possible. I mean, you can convert it from mp3 to FLAC, but that would be useless, since the quality is nearly the same as before.
I can only make it with the CD Version, but like I said above, I think I have to wait a few weeks for it ... also I don't know if I'll upload a FLAC, since I don't even know how to rip it :D

Ask [MENTION=17020]~SnowAngel~[/MENTION]; about it, he's a real professional with lossless :)

I've already looked for best 17 and only found 192k floating around x-x
Maybe after a month or so it'll show up~ it just came out so maybe another time :3

Users who are viewing this thread