[720p] [Coalgirls] Higashi no Eden Movie I: The King of Eden [Dual Audio] [Bluray]

Hiero

Elite Member
Uploader
Elite Member
Feb 17, 2013
Higashi-no-Eden-Movie-I-The-King-of-Eden.jpg

SERIES INFORMATION
Original Name: 東のエデン 劇場版I The King of Eden
Alternative Name: Eden of The East the Movie I: The King of Eden, Higashi no Eden: Gekijouban I The King of Eden
Aired: Nov 28, 2009
Episodes: 1
Categories: Comedy, Drama, Mystery, Romance, Slice of Life, Thriller
Producer: Fuji TV, Asmik Ace, Sony Music Entertainment

Group: Coalgirls

SUMMARY

After preventing Japan's destruction, Akira Takizawa made one final request to become the "King of Japan," before he erased his memories once again and disappeared. Leaving Saki Morimi with his cellphone, the only clue she has in regards to Akira's whereabouts is the message, "I'll be waiting where our journey started."

Six months later, rumors have spread about Akira, and Saki's search leads her to New York City. However, Saki is not the only person who goes to investigate—with several billion yen burning a hole in their pockets and a challenge to "save Japan," the remaining Seleção are not far behind. Some are willing to help Akira achieve his goals, but a few are making dangerous moves in order to eliminate him and achieve their own picture of a better Japan. With rising stakes and new revelations, the game is still on.

DOWNLOAD
Password (if required): Hiero

To see this hidden content, you must react with one of the following reactions : Like Like

To see this hidden content, you must react with one of the following reactions : Like Like

FILE INFORMATION
Screenshots:

Source: Bluray
Format : Matroska
File Size: 2.253 GiB
Duration: 1 h 21 min
Bitrate: 3 972 kb/s
Subtitles (English): Advanced SubStation Alpha
Encoder: mkvmerge v4.4.0 ('Die Wiederkehr') built on Oct 31 2010 21:52:48
Format: AVC
Codec: V_MPEG4/ISO/AVC
Encoded: x264 - core 114 r1924 08d04a4
Frame Rate: 23.976 (24000/1001) FPS
Scan Type: Progressive
Display Aspect Ratio: 16:9
Resolution: 1280x720
Bit Depth: 8 bits
Encoding Settings: cabac=1 / ref=16 / deblock=1:0:0 / analyse=0x3:0x133 / me=umh / subme=10 / psy=1 / psy_rd=1.00:0.00 / mixed_ref=1 / me_range=24 / chroma_me=1 / trellis=2 / 8x8dct=1 / cqm=0 / deadzone=21,11 / fast_pskip=1 / chroma_qp_offset=-2 / threads=9 / sliced_threads=0 / nr=0 / decimate=1 / interlaced=0 / constrained_intra=0 / bframes=8 / b_pyramid=2 / b_adapt=2 / b_bias=0 / direct=3 / weightb=1 / open_gop=0 / weightp=2 / keyint=250 / keyint_min=23 / scenecut=40 / intra_refresh=0 / rc_lookahead=60 / rc=crf / mbtree=1 / crf=16.0 / qcomp=0.60 / qpmin=0 / qpmax=69 / qpstep=4 / ip_ratio=1.40 / aq=1:1.00
Audio #1: (Japanese)

Format: FLAC
Bitrate:
Channels: 6 channels
Sampling Rate: 48.0 kHz
Bit Depth: 16 bits

Audio #2: (English)

Format: FLAC
Bitrate:
Channels: 6 channels
Sampling Rate: 48.0 kHz
Bit Depth: 16 bits

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

sswwwwss wrote on UFO's profile.
Hi, would you reupload the dead links for 幻想生物図鑑 series, especially with their html? I can't find them anywhere.
Also, do you happen to have older works from this series? Those works that don't even appear on offical site anymore.
Many thanks.
nobis_c wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Btw, considering you have this, does that mean you have access to this one too? Just asking.

『角折魔王エリスの再生譚』体験版
DarkSniper wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi Shine,

https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/201010-なぎり屋-叔母を貪る夜-ver23-03-27-rj302585.1298225/

Can you please Reup this?
Thanks as always for the good work.
Enemond17 wrote on Shine's profile.
神具姫ヒーローアンチド could you please reupload this? thanks