corocoro

I Am Admin, Hear Me Roar!
Admin
Oct 16, 2010
Detective%20Conan%20Movie%201%20-%20The%20Time-Bombed%20Skyscraper.jpg

SERIES INFORMATION
Original Name: 名探偵コナン 時計じかけの摩天楼
Alternative Name: Case Closed Movie: The Time-Bombed Skyscraper, Meitantei Conan: Tokei Jikake no Matenrou, Detective Conan Movie 01: The Timed Skyscraper, Case Closed The Movie: The Time Bombed Skyscraper, Detective Conan: Movie 1, Detective Conan: Movie 1: The Timed Skyscraper, Detective Conan: The Timed Skyscraper, Détective Conan - Film 1, Conan, a detektív - Bomba a felhőkarcolóban, Detektiv Conan - 1. Film: Der tickende Wolkenkratzer, Détective Conan - Le gratte-ciel infernal, Детектив Конан: Временно на върха, ยอดนักสืบจิ๋วโคนัน เดอะมูฟวี่ 1 ตอน คดีปริศนาระเบิดฟ้า, 计时引爆摩天楼
Aired: Apr 19, 1997
Episodes: 1
Categories: Action, Adventure, Cops, Detective, Law and Order, Mystery, Shounen
Producer: Kyokuichi Tokyo Movie Shinsha, Shogakukan Productions, TMS Entertainment, YTV

Group: AConan

SUMMARY

Taking the original story of Detective Conan, this first Conan film follows his adventures as he struggles to find and capture a mad bomber who's loose in his home town. Chasing bomb after bomb, Conan must stop him before he destroys a skyscraper in the middle of the city, which has the potential to cause millions of dollars in damage and kill hundreds. Who's planting the bombs? What are his motives? Gather clues with Conan and find out!

DOWNLOAD

To see this hidden content, you must react with one of the following reactions : Like Like
To see this hidden content, you must react with one of the following reactions : Like Like

FILE INFORMATION
Screenshots:

Trailer:

Source: DVD
Format: AVI
File Size: 699,84 MiB
Duration: 1h 34mn
Bitrate: 1 038 Kbps
Subtitles (English): Advanced SubStation Alpha
Encoder: VirtualDubMod 1.5.10.1 (build 2439/release) VirtualDubMod build 2439/release

Format: MPEG-4 Visual
Codec: XviD
Frame Rate: 23.976 fps
Scan Type: Progressive
Display Aspect Ratio: 3:2
Resolution: 720x480
Bit Depth: 8 bits
Encoder Settings:
Audio #1 (un):

Format: MPEG Audio
Bitrate: 192 Kbps
Channels: 2 channels
Sampling Rate: 48.0 KHz
Bit Depth: %Audio_BitDepth%

Last edited:
Was this summary made by you or taken from another site? I'm not complaining or anything its just that he fact that it talks about monterey value before the lives is alittle disturbing to me.

It was written by some unknown person - I don't have the time to personally watch every anime and write descriptions for each of them.
Also keep in mind that coordinating conjunctions join equal parts - meaning both are equally important. Besides, common diction is to put the longer phrase first in such cases.

[MENTION=35390]Aoi Akhuma[/MENTION]; Repacked and replaced.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

uiu1610432 wrote on UFO's profile.
Hi,UFO.
Is there any criteria for making requests?
I want to see the recent work 'フェルン フリーレン 02' by Gentleman910
Nagomikaze wrote on Shine's profile.
Hey, do you have a working Textractor hook for this release? I can only hook the base game. Thanks in advance!
feschrfrvdh wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi. I need your help once again. would you upload ここから夏のイノセンス!OST?
nobis_c wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi, do you have the update for this? It got major bug fixes.
クロア×スクランブル to v24.04.24 / v1.092
tintin0821 wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
Hi, Nihonjaki90-san.
Could you reupload this game? Thanks in advance.