VMD Information for Games With Studio (Video, Audio, Info)

Inkognito

Feb 27, 2017
hey i follow the work of your great moders for months now and first of all want to thank all you great hard worker for the high quality of work you put in the mods you give us...
its my first post.. becouse i looked now for months but cant see an option .. so ihave to post and ask for HELP :-)

with HS Studio Addon Plugin (v1.0.2 - IK animation etc.
you can import vmd files and all the great sexy dances in Honey select Studio
but you cant add music to them... at least i dont know how

Question:
How can i add Music in sutdio to an animation (it has the defoult musics from the main game in it and all the sounds (moaning and so on) from the main game ... but i dont know how to add
custom music .. is that possible?

That would make honey seclt instantly so much better .. and i would stop use my mmd ^^

oh and btw somone else uses the vmd option ? what is your experience for the best quality in the vmd settings
seems like ik weight (pos) at 0,8 is nice .. but something else you think is usefull ?

sry for my bad english :-( i hope someone can help with my question (and with your experience)

Reactions: trtlatstewa
I have similiar issue, there are no sex sounds in the studio apart from the female moaning etc., and I would be interested in importing them somehow. Also looking for a solution !

Reactions: trtlatstewa
Hello, I wanted to know where I can download these files vmd for the dance? I can not find them on the net. I can not from the Japanese sites! Inconprensibili for me! Thank you very much!

VMD - Video Motion Download File

Where can I find some good VMD files for use in Honey Select please?

Doing some searches and not finding much at all. Yet I watched a guy doing a youtube video with tons in his archive. Where can you find them?

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

dohuni wrote on UFO's profile.
Hello. Could you reupload the version 2.0 of this game? RJ310786 thanks.
DarkSniper wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi Shine,

[190912][Excite engine] RPGでゲーム進行に関わりなくNPCをエッチどころかディープなSMまでしちゃうゲーム [RJ264801]

Could you please Reup the above game?
Thanks.
playboy623 wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
bidlocat0 wrote on ramori's profile.
Hi Ramori!
Can you update this game please?
https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ01161364.html/?locale=en_US
Thanks!