Making a non-drm version of DMM viewer. [Request0

Haiyami

Trusted Member
Elite Member
Oct 22, 2011
This is a personal request of mine. I know nothing on programing.

As everyone knows DMM viewer from DMM.com is a horrible program that has CyberGuard DRM. I've had a thought and it would make it easier if someone took a look at the coding dealing with DMM viewer (minus the CyberGuard DRM) and creating a new viewer (can be installed), and have it be able to open .dmmb files. Second, it would be awesome to have an export function built into the viewer that allows exporting of the images to jpg, png, or gif. I would really love for a third party program to be made or just have DMM viewer modded the shit out of.

And for people who want to offer the solution of Viewerrip as a solution to this program, I want to to respond by saying that viewerrip doesn't always work. This is sadly because it doesn't due to a problem with it reading MSVCR110.dll file on the Windows OS. Some people don't have this problem others do. The problem is still there and it can persist even if you have MSVCR110.dll already on your OS and tried to fix the problem from the error Viewerrip has created.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

a46392157 wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi,can you reup this to mexa plz?
dohuni wrote on UFO's profile.
Hello. Could you reupload the version 2.0 of this game? RJ310786 thanks.
DarkSniper wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi Shine,

[190912][Excite engine] RPGでゲーム進行に関わりなくNPCをエッチどころかディープなSMまでしちゃうゲーム [RJ264801]

Could you please Reup the above game?
Thanks.
playboy623 wrote on Ryzen111's profile.