JavPlayer - Looking for Unity editor\modder

trety

Apr 29, 2012
JavPlayer - Looking for Unity editor\modder \UPDATE

Hi,
I'm not sure if this is correct place for that kind of topic\request but I'm looking for some experienced Unity\DLLs modder to 'fix' a program JavPlayer.
It's pretty awesome stuff for playing JAV's or hentai 2D-3D anime, but it gives the best results with re-encoding videos using Tecogan [win10 req].

The only problem is the author decided to add watermark to every enconded video maded by program, to reduce piracy and stuff.
If Your'e into that stuff u probably noticed a lot of 'leakened' videos popping everyday on nyaa, so i guess it's not really working.

So here's is my request. Can any modder look into the program data to try delete the function adding watermarks? Or replace it with spaces or something.

/Update
Okay, I found the file. It's *\JavPlayer_Data\level0. I managed to replace copyrights text with spaces in HxD, and it's working.

Now the only MAC and IP watermarks left.

/Update 2
Main watermark:
main_01.png

IP adress:
IP_all.png

What's left:

watermark_left.png

\UPDATE 3
IP Update:
IPv2.png

Additional: We need to break check IP sites adresses too, showed at the first IP image.

For the MAC, it's in system.dll. I got the modified version of that file from the user from another forum, pm me if u need it.

So, yeah, javplayer can now make non-watermarked videos :)

This topic can be closed or removed. Thank You and sorry in advance.

Last edited:
Reactions: imwangqing
Thank you for the sharing.
I can only remove the copyright text form the level0 following the instruction, but not able to remove the IP and MAC address...
Hope to see a full tutorial for the this.

Thank you for the sharing.
I can only remove the copyright text form the level0 following the instruction, but not able to remove the IP and MAC address...
Hope to see a full tutorial for the this.

may you please tell me how to remove the copyright text form the level0 , cant find in javplayer 105a \ level0 like this picture View attachment 26434

thx for all

in \JavPlayer_Data\level0 follow the toppest steps will find ,use the search to find the keywords

in \JavPlayer_Data\level0 follow the toppest steps will find ,use the search to find the keywords

Thank you for your reply.
However, the MAC address is still not removed. Is it correct to modify the system.dll?
I don't know what the keyword is about mac address.
Can you explain it in more detail?

cant give to you sorry,find yourself , i found it for a long while.

Last edited:
Sounds like he really doesn't know where it is located either. wfwf232 correctly identified where the other information is located, but did not comment on MAC location, meaning he doesn't know as well.

Does anyone know how to remove the IP address and MAC in 1.0.9? follow the steps but the IP address still remain.

Version 1.10 is out, did anyone manage to remove the watermark? I tried to remove the text in level0, but this doesn't help.

-

Okay, someone found a way to bypass watermark. Hail to the holy grail.

Last edited:
Could you share how to bypass the watermark?

Version 1.10 is out, did anyone manage to remove the watermark? I tried to remove the text in level0, but this doesn't help.

-

Okay, someone found a way to bypass watermark. Hail to the holy grail.

Could you share how to bypass the watermark?

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

umi131 wrote on Shine's profile.
リクエスト
これのアートCGをお願いします。
https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ01166080.html/?locale=pt_BR
dragonhearts wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hello, Thank you for uploading the previous request. I am collecting the works of サークル 4's Circle. This and This All links are dead. If you have any data, can I ask you to re-upload it?
a46392157 wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi,can you reup this to mexa plz?
dohuni wrote on UFO's profile.
Hello. Could you reupload the version 2.0 of this game? RJ310786 thanks.
If you don't have a file, can you let me know?