[Mod Discussion Thread](Illusion) Premium Play Darkness

I have both Hongfire PPD patch 1.4 and PSP patch 0.8, should I upload those and send you the links, Syncroz?

I also have a ton of mods from the old thread but I don't know how people would feel about someone else loading up their work, or having it uploaded to a different forum (not happy would be my guess unless stated otherwise in the readme). If any modder's lost their own mods and would like to re-up them here just send me a PM and I can see if I have it.

I'm currently working on: 1. An eyebrow pack that can be used with any skin, which will allow people to place any skin texture in any of the 8 slots. (5 eyebrow types, 12 colors each)
2. A slight enhancement of the basic siru files, since the general consensus seems to be that they are somewhat lacking.
3. Various costume retextures, it never ends (Syncroz, I saw your orange HET suit that thing is sweet!)
4. Chopping dance animations up to make smaller animations.

Things I'm curious about: What all the numbers in siru.lst's mean (I know a lot of them are texture dimensions but it isn't always obvious which ones); If a Big Squid can be made ala Captain Dong, etc (I made my big pig by randomly dragging and dropping things to and from the workspace on top of bdpq's Evangelion model, wish I would have kept notes of some kind :p); If a normal size squid can be given human animations (found a UV mod that explains how to do it but I think it's in Chinese, something about removing most of the arms and I assume replacing the "dankon" part with a normal one).

Anyways, I'm just glad you guys set up shop somewhere :)

You can send the HF patches for PPD/PSP since those are his area.

If a Big Squid can be made ala Captain Dong[...]
Yes, it's possible. It is on my project list.

If a normal size squid can be given human animations
I'd think it's possible to do that though I'd assume that there's quite a lot of work
to get to that point due to bones and skeleton needs tweaks and whatnot (I haven't really been looking in to this yet).

You can send the HF patches for PPD/PSP since those are his area.

I'm going to assume you mean Inquisitor. I'll upload them when I get back later tonight.

Yes, it's possible. It is on my project list.

Awesome

I'd think it's possible to do that though I'd assume that there's quite a lot of work
to get to that point due to bones and skeleton needs tweaks and whatnot (I haven't really been looking in to this yet).

If you get curious take a look at upillu2170. He left detailed instructions but I don't have the right language (unicode? I don't know much about that stuff) pack installed and most of the readme is just garbled symbols. The bones look the same after removing the arms and dong, but there are only 58ish and I don't know how to put the other 24 into the mesh from the workspace.

Reactions: Inquisitor
I guess you guys misunderstand what the release post is trying to communicate: All patch downloads are the most recent, it's only the description that is outdated. :)

I guess you guys misunderstand what the release post is trying to communicate: All patch downloads are the most recent, it's only the description that is outdated. :)

LOL, he says 1 GB of uploads later... well, at least I know how to up to mega now

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Anchobee wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi, thanks for the upload of RJ01150742, seems like you locked the rar for mp3 so can I have the pw for it?
At West Metro Dental, our goal is to provide you with dental care services to keep your teeth and gums healthy and attractive.

Lorem Ipsum is simply dummy text of the printing and typesetting industry. Lorem Ipsum has been the industry's standard dummy text ever since the 1500s,
when an unknown printer took a galley of type and scrambled it to make a type specimen book.
unownHGSS wrote on Infamous's profile.
/me tackles .... Old habits die hard :3
unownHGSS wrote on nanashi1's profile.
Oi 7shi, not sure when you see this but hope you're doing well! The nostaliga is real haha