Page 107 of 108 FirstFirst ... 75797105106107108 LastLast
Results 1,061 to 1,070 of 1071
Like Tree347Likes

Thread: [Mod Discussion] (Illusion) Honey♥Select (ハニーセレクト)

Thanks
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    VeteranRecommendation Second Class25000 Experience Points

Re: [Mod Discussion] (Illusion) Honey♥Select (ハニーセレクト)

The cylinder would still need to get UVs. Since you joined it, it gets the same material, and therefore the same texture as the shorts or pants. So such extra geometry needs to find some empty area on that texture(s) and get UVs of that area. Then you would paint/compute into this area on all textures of that material.

The missing sides of the cylinder could be caused by missing normals (and tangents). And where did those vertices of the cylinder get their bone weights from? They are too far away for the "Copy Nearest" method in Sb3UGS' replacement. But may be you skinned the mesh in Blender?
    Ignore This Signature
    Sb3UGS is complete now. Support for old Illusion games has been implemented.
    The DirectX11 version is all you need, especially if you have Win10 with Anniversary update. The newest version is available only on HF.
    Obsolete version with DirectX9 renderer can be found here (v1.0.54epsilon), but this version will not be continued.

Thanks
    Overall activity: 2.0%
    Overall activity: 2.0%
    Achievements:
    500 Experience Points1 year registered

Quote Originally Posted by enimaroah View Post
    The cylinder would still need to get UVs. Since you joined it, it gets the same material, and therefore the same texture as the shorts or pants. So such extra geometry needs to find some empty area on that texture(s) and get UVs of that area. Then you would paint/compute into this area on all textures of that material.

The missing sides of the cylinder could be caused by missing normals (and tangents). And where did those vertices of the cylinder get their bone weights from? They are too far away for the "Copy Nearest" method in Sb3UGS' replacement. But may be you skinned the mesh in Blender?
    Okay, so replacing the UVs in Blender will fix the problem of textures entirely? For instance, if I replace the UV with an image of something, it should be fixed? Just like normal UV unwrapping?

I have also found out that if I remove the item completely except for one face in Blender itself, then add my 3D model to it, CTRL + J it to connect them and then manually remove that remaining face, then I can later remove the material in Blender as well as in Sb3UGS and it works? The shape is perfect, and I can change colours just like on a normal model. No faces are missing too. What I did is I borrowed Zeska's pantyhose to add piercing down there since I haven't seen anything like that done yet, so I edited it and it worked. I tried it with shorts but there's a transition in HS so you don't get to see it unless the person in game is standing.

Also, just for the future reference. Tell me if I'm wrong but here it goes. To add bone to an external item like that cylinder I did for lols just to show what happens, I have to export from Sb3UGS with just bones, import it as FBX into Blender and manually add bone to that cylinder? Or is there something else I'd have to do?

I've been altering mods as well, like Mayar's high heels as well, but since I wasn't sure how to add new mesh that literally shares the material with the actual item I can only re-model the existing model so the material doesn't go away. So far successful, but it's a pain in the ass to do it and I'd rather know how to add the texture to separate objects myself.
    Last edited by cytryna1; October 9th, 2017 at 08:42 AM.

Thanks
    Achievements:

A UV coordinate pair of a vertex consists of two floating point values, e.g. (u=0.1, v=0.4). This is a 2d point on all textures used by the submesh's material.

Sorry, but I cant answer your Blender related question. You might have more luck asking Neerhom on HF although he has not specialized in HS.

What is an external item? The cylinder has been integrated into same submesh. Or do you mean a submesh with an external material? Anyway, the usage of a bone is to deform the mesh. Required is the Transform in the skeleton which the bone references and some vertices with weights for this bone. Sb3UGS does NOT allow to edit bone weights. Bone weights can only be reused ("Copy Nearest" and "Copy in Order") or taken from an imported mesh ("Replace").

A material does not "go away". But if you change the structure of an Animator, then Sb3UGS tidies up and doesn't show unused materials and textures anymore. If you want them back in the Animator, then double click them in the file's tabs: Materials and Img. This will add them again. Then use them. The next change of the structure would remove them again if they aren't used. But they are always in the file, except if you explicitly remove them.
    Ignore This Signature
    The DirectX11 version is all you need, especially if you have Win10 with Anniversary update. The newest version is available only on HF.
    Obsolete version with DirectX9 renderer can be found here (v1.0.54epsilon), but this version will not be continued.

Thanks
    Achievements:
    Veteran1000 Experience Points

Question Can anyone help with these three issues please

Any and all help is greatly apprecited first off i have installed all my mods and i have used IPA everything is working fine in Studio BUT in Studio Neo these two things are tripping me up
    and one question.

1st: IK and FK don't seem to work in unison, when i set my pose in IK and switch to FK it automatically switches to the default T pose, i have pushed the IK mirror pose button and viceversa
    but nothing works only the
    animation refrence button which is no use if switch between IK and FK and they dont save the changes. Please Help

2nd: When i set my male and female in a animation position they seem to be off always by several inches either too high too low can anyone help with this.

3rd: A question is there a guide as to what the buttons in neo do as i am still trying to figure some of them out like the copy and paste buttons and such can anyone help please.

Any and all help is greatly appreciated.

Thanks
    Achievements:
    7 days registered

Hi and thank you for program group (special for enimaroah ). I have some accessory and objects experimental for studio and neo. I will try to do some of the shader coz the textures does not look good have a large RGB saturation like red colors ( see harp wood ). I have tried many different ways from another mods or decreased map saturation but without success. If i can not success will post them in that kind of moment. I have some maps for studio and NEO to publish with a semi shader problem. If anyone wants to help I will be happy and send a download link.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Thanks
    Overall activity: 1.0%
    Achievements:
    Three Friends1000 Experience Points1 year registered

Not sure if this thread is still alive, but I've been improving some of my mesh imports, but for some reason after replacing them they disappear at certain angels in the game and I can't figure out why. Anyone know what it may be?

Thanks
    Achievements:

Several points come to mind:
    1. SkinnedMeshRenderer? then check "Update When Off Screen"
    2. Normals correct?
    3. Bounding Box / Extend very big? You may need to "Destroy" the bounding box check.

The said flags are in the Mesh editor Attributes dialog.
    Ignore This Signature

Thanks
    Achievements:
    Three Friends1000 Experience Points1 year registered

Quote Originally Posted by enimaroah View Post
    Several points come to mind:
    1. SkinnedMeshRenderer? then check "Update When Off Screen"
    2. Normals correct?
    3. Bounding Box / Extend very big? You may need to "Destroy" the bounding box check.

The said flags are in the Mesh editor Attributes dialog.
    Update when off screen fixed it, you da man Enimaroah! For somereason when I replaced the mesh this option became unselected or didn't work with the new mesh.

Thanks
    Achievements:

The flag is copied from the original SkinnedMeshRenderer during the replacement. So it must have been cleared before.

If there was no SkinnedMeshRenderer or a MeshRenderer before in that Transform this flag would have been set by default.

Glad that it solved the problem for you.
    LovelySurrealDream likes this.
    Ignore This Signature

Thanks

Complete modding n00b here. Finally getting around to making a few simple mods, but am not quite sure how to go about it.
    I've got the relevant version of Unity for HS. I also have blender and a few other tools for modeling and texturing, tho I've already got the models I want to import into the game ready to go in Unity and able to be transferred into asset bundles.

All I really need to know is how to get them into the game as head/hand/etc accessories. If anyone has a handy guide they could point me to I'd be very grateful.

Thread Information