Adabana Odd Tales

Sorata

Elite Member
Mar 26, 2013
I was hoping to request this game. All the downloads that I've found online (eg. igg games) have this skidrow installer (or another external installer) that comes with it that I can't use on my computer. Does anyone have a safe normal version of the game that doesn't require that?

I have also tried girlcelly's upload (to see if her upload doesn't require an external installer like that) but the downloads keep stopping halfway through -- due to the site hosts they're on.

I would truly appreciate it - thank you very much!

Name: Adabana Odd Tales (also known as Adabana Itan)
Release Date: June 18, 2020
Developer/Publisher: Liar-Soft / Aniplex.exe
VNDB: https://vndb.org/v27457

41059.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Anchobee wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi, thanks for the upload of RJ01150742, seems like you locked the rar for mp3 so can I have the pw for it?
At West Metro Dental, our goal is to provide you with dental care services to keep your teeth and gums healthy and attractive.

Lorem Ipsum is simply dummy text of the printing and typesetting industry. Lorem Ipsum has been the industry's standard dummy text ever since the 1500s,
when an unknown printer took a galley of type and scrambled it to make a type specimen book.
unownHGSS wrote on Infamous's profile.
/me tackles .... Old habits die hard :3
unownHGSS wrote on nanashi1's profile.
Oi 7shi, not sure when you see this but hope you're doing well! The nostaliga is real haha