[REQUEST] Hero Project Redemption Season

ayaa

Trusted Member
Apr 2, 2016
Either on apk format or steam? I've been wanting to play this for a long time but it's really hard for me to come by dollars, my country's economy is super bad like you don't even imagine, and even if I got my hands on some, I wouldn't really be able to use them online. I've been waiting for sooooo long to get it, but unfortunately some things have happened not only in my life but in my country that make me unable to obtain it by myself. You see, I live in a country where dollars are super duper regulated, to even obtain a credit card that's able to make transactions in dollars you need to go through such a lenghty bureaucratic process and not only that, but you basically have to make it clear you like the government for them to even consider giving you dollars, the corruption runs very deeply. I've fallen in love with this universe, it's a spin off of Heroes Rise, and I've played all of the previous entries, but I fear I won't be able to play this anytime soon. So if I could receive a bit of your kindness I'd be forever grateful!

(Plus it's only 2.99! 25% off until Apr 25th!)

http://store.steampowered.com/app/459310/

Haven't been able to find it on play store D:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Anchobee wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi, thanks for the upload of RJ01150742, seems like you locked the rar for mp3 so can I have the pw for it?
At West Metro Dental, our goal is to provide you with dental care services to keep your teeth and gums healthy and attractive.

Lorem Ipsum is simply dummy text of the printing and typesetting industry. Lorem Ipsum has been the industry's standard dummy text ever since the 1500s,
when an unknown printer took a galley of type and scrambled it to make a type specimen book.
unownHGSS wrote on Infamous's profile.
/me tackles .... Old habits die hard :3
unownHGSS wrote on nanashi1's profile.
Oi 7shi, not sure when you see this but hope you're doing well! The nostaliga is real haha