Three FriendsVeteran50000 Experience PointsOverdrive

Re: ~♫ KK's Seiyuu Practices ♫~

good. now i know what your voice sounds like
    Ignore This Signature

Thanks
    Overall activity: 1.0%
    Achievements:
    Three FriendsOverdriveTagger Second ClassVeteranRecommendation Second Class50000 Experience Points

KK-chan has a cute voice!

...what was this about a maid?
    Ignore This Signature

Thanks
    Achievements:
    Three FriendsYour first GroupOverdriveVeteran50000 Experience PointsRecommendation First Class

@|♚|KK|♚| ;

Nice to see people still posting Original contents here I'll provide with what I felt from listening to those lines with some constructive critisism, don't take it too personally, its just what I felt when I listen to it and I know that you do it for fun instead of professionally, so these are just pointers that might help you improve.

I think you have a good decent voice, however the emotions were not there, most line felt flat, monotone like which doesn't seems to fit with the mood of the line, or at least not what I would imagine the character would say. A simple analogy would be Rei and Asuka from Evangelion, those lines felt like it would be from more energetic, tsundere Asuka saying those line but somehow it came forward as Rei saying those, which felt odd at times. If you're able to get some emotions into the line I personally think it would be a much better rendition than the one you currently have.

I hope you find that useful, and again this is my personal thought and please don't take offend to it, I'm just hoping that by telling you how it felt to me that you'll be able to improve, if that is what you're hoping to do. If not, you have a great voice KK

~Down to Zero We Go~

アルトリア-セイバー-ペンドラゴン - 騎士王
    「——問おう, 貴方が私のマスターか?」

Thanks
    Overall activity: 0%
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    OverdriveThree Friends50000 Experience PointsTagger First ClassVeteran

@|♚|KK|♚| ;
    『Well, seeing as I saw a random mention while I coincidentally visited not that long from it, might as well comment. I'm not a pro on either voice acting or jap language so don't take my comments too seriously~』

『On acting:』
    『As King noted, the acting felt a bit off. The lines look like they'd be from a genki character, but ended up sounding like a usually emotionless character, with 好きになっちゃったみたい part finally emotions getting through (that line was great btw). But at the end when you get used to the character you got across, that あーもうダメだ好き just felt really off. I certainly think that it would've sounded much better if you acted most lines since start speaking more brightly, happier and faster most of the time and then kind of slowing down at confession part and afterwards as if getting embarassed. Although, seeing as its muuuuch harder changing voice, I'd recommend first changing lines to change character to fit voice acting and practice more like that first honestly.』

『On nihongo:』
    『Most of the speaking felt very katai, and with few random misses here and there. But its nice that you didn't get discouraged and repeated self and instead continued on. I'm not used to speaking nihongo myself so I'd bite my tongue like 10 times while simply reading that text out loud and then just give up. But other than that 2 points that stood out are: 1.あなたは、カツ丼しか食べてないから - What it says is "You only ate katsudon" (as if today or yesterday and like that) rather than "You only eat katsudon" (ever) which is what I think you wanted to say. So it'd be more fitting to say あなたは、カツ丼しか食べないから, yes, just cut out one て, easy like that. 2.気をつけて帰ってて at the end sounds super unnatural if you pronounce it separately. What you want to deliver is take care while going home, but it sounds like "be careful. go home" separately and is unnatural like that. If I were you, I'd also change て at the end to ね just to make it softer.』

『And I guess that's about it. Tbh, you still pronounced most of it more naturally than a certain university student I know who went studying abroad to jap xd. But otherwise, hope my random rumbling is of any use. And otherwise, damn, I wish my voice was pleasant-sounding like that and not a cringey frog voice I have >_<』

* MadSova disappears back into depth of abyss...
    Ignore This Signature

Humanity Elimination: 0.000003%

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread Information