Vote for my song PLEASE!

Ortix

Oct 2, 2011
Ok guys, I must ask all of you for a favor! My band entered a demo contest and to make a long story short we need YOUR votes to win! So PLEASE PLEASE vote for my band.

How to vote:

go to:

http://www.538demoduel.nl

You will see "stemmen" twice. We are the second band (it says by ortix) and click on the SECOND "stemmen" This will give us a vote. The page will refresh as if nothing happened. That's normal!

Thanks again!

uuj1tnb.png

Last edited:
Voted one~ (for number 2)
Your band's one has more "color", comparing to the other one, which rather gets a bit flat.
Good song you have there!

Last edited:
yeah everyone liked "The One" but the producer said NINA is better.. oh well :P

lololo... ik wist nie dat gij van het nederland was ;D

BTW mooi liedje...

EDIT: Im being forced to type something in english.

Oh, hi Ortix! I'm pinky. :) It's my first time to meet you around here, so you're ASF's eng. Let me greet you, hello and welcome to ASF! ^^

Voted for your song. Btw, what part did you play? Really good job. :)

Thanks for voting and your warm welcome, Pinky! I Appreciate it loads! And in this song I play all the parts except for lead vocals :P This is a demo so the drums, guitars, bass and backup vocals are recorded by me! Lead vocalist is Alex :)

BTW the drums are sampled in FL Studio in case anyone is wondering. (Using samples from session drummer 3)

I didn't know there were some from Netherlands like me here on ASF. Anyway, I voted for you ortix.

2.3 -__- it was sooooo goddamn close. But the other guys were at it for 19 years.. this is their first break through. My band never performed live with the whole group (just once without the bass player before we met her) and we have been together for a year now. So yeah.. Close enough in my book!

I have to follow your guidance, I select the second to vote in favor of your band when you are glad to share it with us,
you wish the band's success

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

nobis_c wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi, do you have the update for this? It got major bug fixes.
クロア×スクランブル to v24.04.24 / v1.092
tintin0821 wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
Hi, Nihonjaki90-san.
Could you reupload this game? Thanks in advance.
LazuH1KKA wrote on Shine's profile.
GuRu wrote on Esan's profile.
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/200828-innocent-grey-虚ノ少女《new -cast-remaster-edition%E3%80%8B-%E3%83%91%E3%83%83%E3%82%B1%E3%83%BC%E3%82%B8%E7%89%88.1289457/を katefile または mexashare またはrosefileに再アップロードして頂けますか。