Stone Printing

psychia

DDL Hentai Mistress
Apr 16, 2011
Items you need:

stone, image (from newspaper or something), special liquid, special glue, brush, blowdryer

One example!

saikya001.jpg

-----

The process! :3

1. Choose an image from a newspaper.
StonePrint01.jpg

2. Prepare the water blah, brush and special liquid and glue.
StonePrint02.jpg

3. Brush the special liquid on the image.
StonePrint03.jpg

4. Coz I'm lazy, I used this to dry. Repeat steps 3 and this one. You need 7 layers.
StonePrint04.jpg

5. Cut and soak in water.
StonePrint05.jpg

6. Now, turn it over. Using your fingertips, rub the paper off gently. :3
StonePrint06.jpg

7. Zomg, a stone and the thing we got from the previous processes.
StonePrint07.jpg

8. Anyway, after dirtying my hands with glue and stuff and drying it, here's what I have:
Photo0300.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: Greenoceandrop
???? how do you do that? And I think this should be moved to... mm Creative?

Forum > Creativity Corner > Miscellaneous > Stone Printing

Thought i placed it in the right place? But do as you wish. :3

Hmm, I think you use the liquid/glue to smoothen the stone's surface, then paint on, and finish with glaze to protect the colors.

Anyway, ignore Checkmate - it's in the right section. He probably got confused and thought this was the Miscellaneous section under Downloads. :P

Nah, I'm no artist. I can doodle, that's all.haha

--

maybe i should work on something and provide pictures. here's what happens:

1. i take the image print and brush the special liquid on the part of the image i want and dry it, repeat this step 7 times.

2. the liquid hardens and i soak print in water. one side is the hardened liquid and the other side's the paper. then i gently rub off the paper after it's soaked fully.

3. what's left is the image now transferred to the hardened special liquid . i brush the stone with special glue and attach the image to it.

4. stretch the picture til it covers the stone. take a knife and cut the unnecessary parts to smoothen the corners.

i'm sure there's a better (fancier?) way to this but this is quite fun, if a bit messy. haha <3

psychia_stone.JPG

look! it's an egg. meh, it's too dark. this picture was from the newspaper. the other stuff i made i gave away. : o

Last edited:
mm

Do the same thing as above, but use a special ink that react to ultraviolet light. Paint some nice symbol on little stones.

Place those stone under the ultraviolet light

Done >>> ??????? >>> PROFIT!!!!!

@psychia: noiiiiice.. I wanna try it, seems fun! :> I think it'll be more interesting if you put pictures on how you did it! ^^ what's that special liquid? xD btw, you did post at the right section. coro's right. ignore check. :]]

@nii-san: profit. lol. but your suggestion is interesting too. :>

@psychia: noiiiiice.. I wanna try it, seems fun! :> I think it'll be more interesting if you put pictures on how you did it! ^^ what's that special liquid? xD btw, you did post at the right section. coro's right. ignore check. :]]

I'll do that once I get a proper picture. It doesn't work well with glossy paper. Haha. XD

O lol...
I don't think, thats simple :D
But man, if you have free time and you don't know what you could is the best, you don't think?:D

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

27292936 wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi, can you please reupload RJ01095149?
Thanks in advance.
yagonazumi wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Hi, can you please re-upload this with the bonus version? The creator has updated the bonus of about 200MB.
[RJ296520]
All links are dead. sadge
momoka1919 wrote on Shine's profile.
Please upload this urgently
CUSTOM OREDER MAID 3D2&2.5 GP-03