Sing your favorite anime song!

psychia

DDL Hentai Mistress
Apr 16, 2011
*whistles* Creative section.

Well, it's easy. Get a vocal-less, instrumental or something version of the song you like and sing with it while recording! I'm not Japanese, so please don't expect me to be good in terms of pronunciation or whatever. This is merely for entertainment and fun!

Here's one from NHK Youkouso! This song is by Yui Makino. Of course, I can't be good like her so forgive me if I ruined the song in any way. For recording, I used Audacity and mixed the two tracks (my recorded voice and the vocal-less version) together. I don't have any awesome tool for recording and my mic's quite cheap. That's about it. I just know it's fun! :D

Click to listen! No, run away! >>>Mirror<<<

I'm not sure how many people are interested but I'm sure you have a song or two that you like to sing. Post it! <3

Remember, this is for entertainment only. There's no need to be so critical of the works of others. :)

Last edited:
Well nice idea but I'll just be honest:

1. Most anime song, or well-known song that is is female song/voice
2. This forum, doesn't have too many girls, due to the its nature
3. With the 1) and 2) it is expected that... not many people would *be able to* participate :(
4. Your voice is great!

P.S I thought your Location were *cough* Fapland *cough*, bet my eyes got some problems.

D'awwww... I'm keeping the thread, if that's alright. There are songs by FLOW or some others (memory fail) that are quite okay for guys. You can set an example, Checkmate! I'm looking forward to yours. :D *nudge nudge*

Hahaha fapland, indeed. That's a cool place, too, I'm sure. XD

Ehhh, my singing would make people to run away from ASF :D

just downloaded ~ let your song rape my mind...

indeed you're great

if you gonna join the anime karaoke competition here, definitely you're on the top.. .

Omg. Nice song with a nice voice. Probably you the best person that can sing. :P

Another Diva apart from Pinky now ;3 nice to know :3

I wonder when we'll get some Divo?

*nudges Coolio & KingArturia*

Sing? haha. it's just for fuuuuun... :x hope Pinky posts a thing or two on here soon.

No vocal-less versions found for the first two, so I had to do some evil magic to the clips :x

Aoi Tamago from Pale Cocoon >>Mirror<<

Style from Soul Eater >>Mirror<<

Flow - Days from Eureka 7 >Mirror< (I sound drunk but the song makes me happy! :)

Last edited:
Well nice idea but I'll just be honest:

1. Most anime song, or well-known song that is is female song/voice
2. This forum, doesn't have too many girls, due to the its nature
3. With the 1) and 2) it is expected that... not many people would *be able to* participate :(
4. Your voice is great!

P.S I thought your Location were *cough* Fapland *cough*, bet my eyes got some problems.

hahaha. true. this site doesn't have that much female around... maybe because they also know nii-san's around. :]]] just kidding check. :P

D'awwww... I'm keeping the thread, if that's alright. There are songs by FLOW or some others (memory fail) that are quite okay for guys. You can set an example, Checkmate! I'm looking forward to yours. :D *nudge nudge*

Hahaha fapland, indeed. That's a cool place, too, I'm sure. XD

Check never posted a picture of his, and i'm sure it'll be a miracle if he posts his voice. xD but, cmon check, just once! :D two girls are asking you already. *winkwink* ;]

Another Diva apart from Pinky now ;3 nice to know :3

I wonder when we'll get some Divo?

Awww... Thanks KA! It's been awhile since we last talked. :S And yup, hope there's a divo here soon too! Btw, i've got some news to tell you if we soon bump to each other! ^^

*nudges Coolio & KingArturia*

Sing? haha. it's just for fuuuuun... :x hope Pinky posts a thing or two on here soon.

No vocal-less versions found for these, so I had to do some evil magic to the clips :x

Aoi Tamago from Pale Cocoon

Style from Soul Eater

Flow - Days from Eureka 7 (I sound drunk in this one but the song makes me happy! :)

Nice suggestion for the creativity section, psychia! ^^ I'd love to post but unfortunately, my recording device at home isn't producing good quality sounds. :\ But in a week or two, i'll have a korean cover song that I may share, if you want. ^^

@EVERYONE: I MISS THE CREATIVE SECTION, IT'S BEEN AWHILE SINCE WE GOT ALL LIVELY IN HERE. ;] BTW, SOTM'S DEADLINE'S ALMOST NEAR! ;]

Last edited:
Nice suggestion for the creativity section, psychia! ^^ I'd love to post but unfortunately, my recording device at home isn't producing good quality sounds. :\ But in a week or two, i'll have a korean cover song that I may share, if you want. ^^

Are you kidding? I want it badly. Haha! <3

You don't look like a freak at all. Just keep on going. I'll support you. Haha. :D

Nice rendition, let's continue this thread. Why don't we all record a song for lols.

I love..! And your taste in songs is really good. :) You have my support!

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Anchobee wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi, thanks for the upload of RJ01150742, seems like you locked the rar for mp3 so can I have the pw for it?
At West Metro Dental, our goal is to provide you with dental care services to keep your teeth and gums healthy and attractive.

Lorem Ipsum is simply dummy text of the printing and typesetting industry. Lorem Ipsum has been the industry's standard dummy text ever since the 1500s,
when an unknown printer took a galley of type and scrambled it to make a type specimen book.
unownHGSS wrote on Infamous's profile.
/me tackles .... Old habits die hard :3
unownHGSS wrote on nanashi1's profile.
Oi 7shi, not sure when you see this but hope you're doing well! The nostaliga is real haha