My MMD Meme + Random MMD Videos

MikuMere

Former Misao-chan
Elite Member
Oct 30, 2015
Firstly, this topic concentrates only for MMD Meme and other random videos made on MMD (MikuMikuDance) program that are NOT music videos/AMV's I've put together. I try to upload as often as I can but if I can't upload daily, don't be angry ;w;

Anyways, for the FIRST MMD Meme, we have a "Proof of a Man" Meme which you all probably seen already many times. This is my version of it :P

I will update this AND my AMV MMD topic as daily as I can and will make a new post everytime here and there when there's new content for you all to enjoy. ^^

To see my MMD AMV's, go to my MMD AMV topic

you are doing fine, you are in the right path ;)

Thank you DA, but those were quite easy to make. I'm talking about stuff like these for example where there are needed a multiple camera angles and such. Do note that these examples ARE NOT mine, just showing you all which kind of animations I can't do yet:

Example #1 which I cannot do yet:

Example #2 :

Those are just examples of many camera angle videos that I still don't know how to do them to be honest x.x

Reactions: fguelffstan
New Update!

[MENTION=29193]nanashi1[/MENTION]; [MENTION=44312]Dark Angel[/MENTION]; [MENTION=93850]|♚| KK |♚|[/MENTION]; [MENTION=41391]♥ Sky[/MENTION];

2 New updates this time!

[MENTION=29193]nanashi1[/MENTION]; [MENTION=44312]Dark Angel[/MENTION]; [MENTION=93850]|♚| KK |♚|[/MENTION]; [MENTION=41391]♥ Sky[/MENTION];

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

nobis_c wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
This one is so buggy, do you have the update for this?
アナスタシアと堕淫の呪い to v21.08.02
tahmurath wrote on amaimono's profile.
Hi. amaimono. What if you have it savedata Boku No Elf Oneesan "My Elf Elder Sister" just now,
Can you Give me It Savedata ??
Mistersmiles wrote on ramori's profile.
Hi Ramori,

Could you please upload this? https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ01168783.html

Thanks a ton.
seviness wrote on Shine's profile.
can you reupload this? thx.

✨Shine✨[240412][グラス] 洗脳悪堕ちSRPG~トルカ教団の野望~ [RJ01166925]

Isagi wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi, can you please upload this?
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/request-rj01183696-ムラムラ村-or-muramuramura-ピンクコーポレーション-新米olの淫らな闘い.1472795/
Thanks