Anime Theme Song Mixtape - DL Link included

thekidberetta

May 10, 2011
Hey Everyone!!!

My name is Richie I am a long time Anime fan and have been using this site for a little over a year to get anime. I thought it was time to give a little back.

I am a producer and a DJ currently I am working with Andrew WK. I put out mixtapes monthly usually of Indie or Electro type stuff but this month I thought of doing a mixtape with nothing but Anime themes. You can download here and I hope you all enjoy it!

http://soundcloud.com/richieberetta/hooray-captain-richie

This post should probably be in the "Music" section but when I tried to post it said I didn't have privileges to do so - hope I'm not breaking any rules.

All the best
Richie

Last edited:
Thank you for sharing...~

Your hard work and effort are certainly appreciated.

The mixtape reminds me of the Kumikyoku Nico Nico Douga in which they mixed most of the popular, common, and well-loved Japanese songs. (e.g. games, vocaloid, anime, doujin... etc.)

It is an enjoyable listen... Great start with Lupin, then proceeding with more 'classic' jazzy music...

Next comes some more 'poppish' tunes that lead into some more fast melodies...

Soon slower, melodic sounds are played...and more tempo is heard later. The ending was a superb choice... A memorable end...~

You really know how to mix, edit, and bring different aspects of music into one... Kudos to you~

Last edited:
Hi Renano!

Thank you so much for your kind, kind words. I'm glad you got some enjoyment out of this!

Again your kindess is much appreciated!!

<3
Richie

Reactions: renano
Your mixes are always welcomed.~

Some might not be familiar with some of the songs or feel some nostalgia...

It certainly brought back memories of when I used to watch Neon Genesis Evangelion and Blood+.

Of course the other melodies are just as strong and good in their own right.

I'm sure other people would love to listen to this and anything else you feel like sharing...~ ^^

Hi Richie.

Thank you for deciding to share your work with us. Creative people are always great addition to the community. :)
As for your post--music section is where we post J-Pop releases for download and only ASL members have the priviledge to post there.
I'm going to move your thread to the Creativity corner instead. Feel free to link this topic in your signature to let people know.

Again, thanks for your contributions and do keep us updated!

ヤバ過ぎ!

Hey man, good work! This is def ヾ(*´∀`*)ノ
Yo big up, thanks for your efforts, definately appreciate
Really recommend it to others, love the second track by the way (*^ε^人)
Brings me back..
Oh! and especially the Aqua Timez!! Which Anime is it from? All I know is from the Gokusen drama
Dope remix too ヾ( o´∀)ツ

Anyway keep it up, hopefully will be seeing another mixtape sometime!

Peace

Hey Uninstall!

Thank you thank you! Anime and Japanese culture in general has been a huge influence on me every since I was a child so this was really fun to put together a compilation of songs that I love so much. I will definitely be doing another one of these soon. The Aqua Timez track, if I'm not mistaken, was used as a Bleach ending after episode 11.

Ah yeah, I see now, thank you! ヽ(〃´∀`〃)ノ
Man I love that track, used to jam that track hard on my music player back in the Kanazawa station days... (*>▽<*)
Almost forgot about that track, so thanks

I think the majority of us here on Anime-Sharing have had Anime culture as a great influence on our lives, which I think is great so there's this mutual trait about us, if you know what I mean

I'll definately be looking forward to the next, good luck!
In fact you actually gave me the idea to put up a Japanese Hip-Hop/Reggae/R&B compilation I threw together the other day.. But I'm not sure how it'll do in this forum (・ω・o)

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Isagi wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi, can you please upload this?
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/request-rj01183696-ムラムラ村-or-muramuramura-ピンクコーポレーション-新米olの淫らな闘い.1472795/
Thanks
Anchobee wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi, thanks for the upload of RJ01150742, seems like you locked the rar for mp3 so can I have the pw for it?
At West Metro Dental, our goal is to provide you with dental care services to keep your teeth and gums healthy and attractive.

Lorem Ipsum is simply dummy text of the printing and typesetting industry. Lorem Ipsum has been the industry's standard dummy text ever since the 1500s,
when an unknown printer took a galley of type and scrambled it to make a type specimen book.