ここわバビロン NO-NUKES MIXTAPE

Uninstall

NO MORE HIROSHIMA
Elite Member
Apr 5, 2012
What is good all (●・ω・)ノ

Anyways, mixed this the other day.. Never motivated to put it here on Anime-Sharing but @<b><u><a href="http://www.anime-sharing.com/forum/member.php?u=2369" target="_blank">thekidberetta</a></u></b> gave me the inspiration to, big up!

This one isn't mixed so nicely because really in the end I'm just throwing a bunch of tracks together.. But nevertheless I hope you can enjoy the message.. NO NUKES.. MORE HEARTS.. ヽ(・´∀`・)ノ

NONUKES: ここわバビロン MIXTAPE

ThisisBabylon.png

TRACKLIST
1. 悪霊 / Intro
2. 悪霊 / The Day After
3. Triga Finga / Level 7
4. GOMA / 黒い霧
5. HIBIKILLA / 最悪の事態
6. 悪霊 / Black & Yellow
7. 悪霊 / For Children
8. NORIKIYO, SALU, 4WD / 一個
9. Nujabes / Mystline
10. ランキン, ダブアイヌバンド / 誰にも見えない、匂いもない
11. MIKRIS, h.Teflon / Umbrella
12. 般若 / 何も出来ねえけど
Please note that the language does get nasty at times

DOWNLOAD

SOUNDCLOUD

Please leave me your feedback!! Hope you enjoy listening to it. ヾ(*´▽`*)ノ

Peace! ( ・∀・)ノ

Oh yeah, also forgot to mention.. The extracts from the demonstrations are taken by a these great spirited men EDOGAWACHEMICAL-san and RIOAKIYAMA-san from No Nukes More Hearts

Last edited:
Reactions: renano
Such a pleasure to see you sharing your own 'mixes'.

Thank you for this... good way for others to have a 'taste' of different artists.

I'll be looking forward to listening Mystline Blend ~Youth~ by Nujabes, blends by Uninstall.

I'm sure other people would like to hear your mix-tape as well.

Edit:

Then big up to EDOGAWACHEMICAL-san and RIOAKIYAMA-san from No Nukes More Hearts. \^o^/

Reactions: Uninstall
Thank you renren.. Always always thankful for your support...!
The Mystline Blend youth isn't really anything special, it's basically Mystline playing with some great audio extracts going on.. Still hope it shakes you in a way, if you get what I'm saying (/ω\*)

But the audio extract is amazing, it's the youth questioning those higher than them.. It basically goes on for about 10 minutes, it's just so inspiring

Reactions: renano
I do like it when the youth or anybody incorporates some lyrics that hold a deeper meaning or conveying a message.

Will the YouTube clip be just the audio or will you showcase some pictures from the albums, clips of music videos, or something else?

It'll just be the whole mix in one video !

Here's an outdated preview from the other day, decided to upload it anyway hehe
Since then there was many changes made for example the cover ヽ(。・`ω´・)ノ

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

nobis_c wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi, do you have the update for this? It got major bug fixes.
クロア×スクランブル to v24.04.24 / v1.092
tintin0821 wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
Hi, Nihonjaki90-san.
Could you reupload this game? Thanks in advance.
LazuH1KKA wrote on Shine's profile.
GuRu wrote on Esan's profile.
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/200828-innocent-grey-虚ノ少女《new -cast-remaster-edition%E3%80%8B-%E3%83%91%E3%83%83%E3%82%B1%E3%83%BC%E3%82%B8%E7%89%88.1289457/を katefile または mexashare またはrosefileに再アップロードして頂けますか。