Touhou Pocket Wars Evolution Plus

Genre: RPG
Developer: Fancy Frontier15
Publisher: Fancy Frontier15
Language: Japanese + English Patch
Release: 2010
File Size: 870 MB

Information
Touhou Pocket Wars Evolution Plus (ja:東方ポケット戦争EVOplus, tw:東方口袋戰爭EVOPlus) is a strategic RPG based around Gacha Figurines. The player plays themselves as a Touhou-character themed Gacha collector, entering tournaments and levelling up their figurines and accompanying spellcards to take on stronger and stronger opponents. It is an expansion pack for Pocket Wars Evolution.​

Notes

The complete game plus expansion packs is included. Everything translated working at 100% as far as i know.

Screenshots

Minimum Requirements

Operating System: Microsoft Windows XP/Vista/ 7/ 8
Processor: 800 GHz
Memory: 256 MB RAM
Graphics: 128 MB
Hard Disk: 870 MB Free Space
Input: Mouse & Keyboard

Download Links

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Anchobee wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi, thanks for the upload of RJ01150742, seems like you locked the rar for mp3 so can I have the pw for it?
At West Metro Dental, our goal is to provide you with dental care services to keep your teeth and gums healthy and attractive.

Lorem Ipsum is simply dummy text of the printing and typesetting industry. Lorem Ipsum has been the industry's standard dummy text ever since the 1500s,
when an unknown printer took a galley of type and scrambled it to make a type specimen book.
unownHGSS wrote on Infamous's profile.
/me tackles .... Old habits die hard :3
unownHGSS wrote on nanashi1's profile.
Oi 7shi, not sure when you see this but hope you're doing well! The nostaliga is real haha