Eternal Fighter Zero - Memorial

Genre: 2D Fighting Game
Developer: Tasogare Frontier
Publisher: Tasogare Frontier
Language: Japanese
Release: 2005
File size: 245 MB

Information

Eternal Fighter Zero - Memorial is the 5th game of the series which was released on November 25, 2005. The previous games has received numerous patches and resulted in four recognized versions of the game: Eternal Fighter Zero, Renewal, Blue Sky Edition and Bad Moon Edition. As a completion, Memorial version does not have major upgrades - unless the number of characters - both in graphic engines and gameplay. However, the game series is loved by fans as the characters and BGM's are pulled directly from four popular titles: Moon, One: Kagayaku Kisetsu e, Kanon, and Air. Memorial also comes with a Sprite Editor, so player can edit the appearance of characters.​

Screenshots
useme1_zpsd8066dda.jpg

hqdefault_zps6a598f01.jpg

0_zps1ef97f3d.jpg

Minimum Requirements

Windows 95/98/2000/XP
Processor Intel Pentium 166 MHz or equivalent AMD
128 MB RAM
DirectX 7.0
16 MB video card compatible with DirectX 7.0 with 640x480 minimum resolution.

Note

For Windows Vista and Win 7 users there is a graphics glitch that may mess the colors.
To fix it go to desktop, right click and open "Screen Resolution" in Win Vista or "Customize" in
Win 7 let it open or just minimize it, then start the game.
Just doing that should fix it.

Download Links

Last edited:
Reactions: dani_christin
Aaaa good classic game that I think is one of the best doujin fighting games in history, so much so that I think deserve a remake. Thanks for sharing.
PS: Just one question? Shall put the game until the last update. I hope my question will not get mad.

Reactions: Lord Zero
Aaaa good classic game that I think is one of the best doujin fighting games in history, so much so that I think deserve a remake. Thanks for sharing.
PS: Just one question? Shall put the game until the last update. I hope my question will not get mad.

You mean if the game is the latest version ? I think so, since it has all the characters. If you meant the addons for
netplay... im unsure about it. If you are interested i can look it up for you.

Would be very grateful, you could put the update to play online. Thank you very much and if you know more friends to play online would be excellent.
Always seek playmates EFZM and Queen of heart 99, aquapazza, well sorry because I'm getting off topic.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

breslan wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi, can you please reupload this game?
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/010928-eelcom-detection.992689/
Thanks in advance.
nobis_c wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Sorry Ryzen, this one got updated too recently
ルルカと大魔導士のエロトラップダンジョン to v24.04.25
uiu1610432 wrote on UFO's profile.
Hi,UFO.
Is there any criteria for making requests?
I want to see the recent work 'フェルン フリーレン 02' by Gentleman910
Nagomikaze wrote on Shine's profile.
Hey, do you have a working Textractor hook for this release? I can only hook the base game. Thanks in advance!
feschrfrvdh wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi. I need your help once again. would you upload ここから夏のイノセンス!OST?