What is your favorite manga?

Will98

Praetorem Kitsune
Aug 19, 2011
What is your favorite manga right now?

Mine is One Piece. It's just so funny, and well drawn.

SaiKano for story; tie between Hayate no Gotoku! and Kami nomi zo Shiru Sekai for comedy.

Currently, Yankee-kun to Megane-chan
Previously, Aa! Megami-sama

Shonen ; One Piece , Naruto
Romance ; Kimi no Iru MAchi, ICHIGO 100%, To Love ru + Darkness,
Mystery ; cage of eden

my fav ones are:

To Love-Ru
One Piece
Bleach
Naruto

actually..that are the only ones i am reading...besides Dragon Ball...but that's ages ago xD

Do yon-koma count?

If so,

Hidamari Sketch
Azumanga Daioh (still my favorite after all these years)

Crayon Shinchan <3<3<3
Detective Conan
Yugi
Naruto
One Piece

more and more :D

Chibi Vampire, Kashimashi, Pandora Hearts

Future Diary too (Even though volume 11 was never released :()
But I hear that they are in the process of making the anime version now. Hopefully it turns out as good as the manga was going ^^

Chibi Vampire, Kashimashi, Pandora Hearts

Future Diary too (Even though volume 11 was never released :()
But I hear that they are in the process of making the anime version now. Hopefully it turns out as good as the manga was going ^^

Another pandora hearts fan ^_^ Future diary actually finished and i think they already started on the anime... Or was it going to be next year :/

Reactions: Mr Toots
Future Diary did finish? I'm not sure I thought that there was some problem getting the English book onto the shelves. I'd love to finally finish reading it!

As for the anime it's currently being produced. I'm going to view it on Funimation's website. Here is the link.
http://www.funimation.com/the-future-diary

Mysterious Girlfriend X (o//.//o) ~Urabe~ <3
Kyou Kara Ore Wa = Epic... just epic
Shinigami-Sama! ni Saigo no Onegai wo , <Death note... with a twisty twist~

Nana to Kaoru is about S&M, thats one of my favorites
but my top favorites manga is Air Gear, its so epic, though the anime is a little fail i say but some says its epic fail, i dont mind its fail anyway

Eden no Ori
King of Thorns
Beelzebub
Freezing (half korean manhwa)
Yankee kun to Megane chan
Aki-Sora

some time ago:
TWGOK
Sekirei
Death Note
Lost+Brain

Along with many famous manga, latterly I just found "Batender" woa, that's really good manga :D

I used to read a lot of manga, but as time flows, they get worse and worse (like HnG, Bleach,...), even TWGOK disappointed me with Goddess arc too, currently, the only title I eager to read is Umi no Misaki, love the sweet feeling it gives me :P

Favorite currently running manga...Kodomo no Jikan, Kimi ni Todoke, Kiss x Sis or Rika
Favorite not currently running manga - Salad Days, Mahoromatic, Girl Freinds or, one I'm sure I like but can't remember the name of offhand

Ghost talkers daydream, Claymore, Gunslinger Girl, HOtD. My collection is a bit of a mishmash between the more story driven stuff and good old echie stuff ^_^

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

somacruz63 wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
momoka1919 wrote on Shine's profile.
Sorry, The title of "this" is different, but the correct title is"ド変態ドM&腹黒メイド服『ハイポリボディ版』+EXキャラビジュアル強化パック" This data does not contain "ハイポリボディ版". Please upload that data.
Hoppou wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
this person got some good stuff, plz upload them...https://vrsexfriend.fanbox.cc/