Unsatisfactory of Vampire Knight's ending

Marmalade

May 25, 2013
Seriously?! After keeping up with the story for like frigin' few years! The author just gave me this blurry and foggy ending like this?!
I wish I didn't read the story at the first place if it would only give me cliff-hanger, or rather lonely ending like that.
And as if the ending it self didn't give me enough curiosity in mind to wonder about so many things, the story jumped too fast without giving details of how the heck happened with everyone after that; yuuki's adoptive father? her roomate? other vampire friends?
then suddenly zero disappeared in the end; their children popped out and already grown up.

All I feel like doing right now is kidnapping Hino Matsuri, tie her on a chair tight, torture her and detain her with all the question I had in mind, that way I could go to sleep peacefully every night (perhaps?)

Hmm... Well, I guess it time I finish reading it even though you said it got a cliffhanging ending... Left it off when that girl who was with Zero left him.... The story seem kind of rush when I was reading it to that part....

Seriously?! After keeping up with the story for like frigin' few years! The author just gave me this blurry and foggy ending like this?!
I wish I didn't read the story at the first place if it would only give me cliff-hanger, or rather lonely ending like that.
And as if the ending it self didn't give me enough curiosity in mind to wonder about so many things, the story jumped too fast without giving details of how the heck happened with everyone after that; yuuki's adoptive father? her roomate? other vampire friends?
then suddenly zero disappeared in the end; their children popped out and already grown up.

All I feel like doing right now is kidnapping Hino Matsuri, tie her on a chair tight, torture her and detain her with all the question I had in mind, that way I could go to sleep peacefully every night (perhaps?)

I assume you're a Zero fan?
Well, here's what I understood.
Zero died naturally (since, you know, his lifespan isn't as long as purebloods of course, and because of the blood issues..I guess..), and then Yuki went and did what she did. Kaien Cross is probably still alive, but it seems that doesn't really matter. Hino-san only focused on the love-triangle - side of the story...:S (And it wouldn't matter whether he's alive because Yuki's already..you know...)

I don't think I remember much but wasn't Yuri shown in the last chapter (a grandma) telling Yuki's story to her children or something?
Because during the battle, they(the students) were taken to some safe place, right? As much as I can remember, at least..

Anyway, I think it was long after that that Yuki did her thing, since they said that Aidou spent a lot of time improving the 'potion'...So I guess by that time all of Yuki's human friends had been dead...?

Anyway, I admit I did rage a bit over the ending, but I don't think it could have been done any other way.. At least she lived with Zero until his life ended, right? :)
I had already given up on Vampire Knight long before that, and I didn't expect it to have a true 'Happy Ending', so I wasn't really sad or shocked. The story progress kind of made it clear to me where the story was going, and it was progressing in a way which I knew could never lead to the happy shoujo ending people want. I was also getting tired and bored with the excessive drama...So my feelings of anger and disappointment appeared long before the ending. That's why, I wasn't disappointed by the time it ended since I didn't even have any expectations anymore..

The main reason I was raging though, is that it was Kaname who got his happy ending after all of this...He got hat he's always wanted...
I hate kaname.

Nevertheless, I don't regret it..
You live and learn. :D

Well Hino Matsuri is know with her bad stories...
her art is beautiful but her stories is just meh...
If you read all her manga,
she just can't make a decent story...
So yeah, I never have a high hopes for VK... ;_;
But that ending is really sucks lol...
and maybe she just not allowed to make it longer...
Because in japanese manga publishing,
the end of your story is decided by the editor/publisher.
So if they said, end it at chapter xxx
you have to end it, end of discussion.
Maybe since the plot is really downfall,
they can't take it anymore and end it before it got worse. :dead:

I think it's only attractive cause people still doesn't know the ending :/ In my opinion it really sucked

It was an awful ending. But I can't deny the art style was still gorgeous.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Anchobee wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi, thanks for the upload of RJ01150742, seems like you locked the rar for mp3 so can I have the pw for it?
At West Metro Dental, our goal is to provide you with dental care services to keep your teeth and gums healthy and attractive.

Lorem Ipsum is simply dummy text of the printing and typesetting industry. Lorem Ipsum has been the industry's standard dummy text ever since the 1500s,
when an unknown printer took a galley of type and scrambled it to make a type specimen book.
unownHGSS wrote on Infamous's profile.
/me tackles .... Old habits die hard :3
unownHGSS wrote on nanashi1's profile.
Oi 7shi, not sure when you see this but hope you're doing well! The nostaliga is real haha