Recommend me some manga

Yukinero

Elite Member
May 21, 2013
My friend is looking for some psychotic theme manga. U guys have any recommendation?

hmmm higurashi is a good one to read though there are a lot of stories and books...

APOCALYPSE NO TORIDE is a zombie theme one and the zombies a bit different then the normal ones.....

CRADLE OF MONSTERS is a good one too but hasnt updated for a while.....

if u could ask what ur friend has seen i could get a better idea what to recommend but these 3 are good ones which do has some or alot of crazy stuff in it

Reactions: Yukinero
nice, thanks for the recommendation. These are really good. I've read apocalyspe no toride before but never remember its title of manga. xD

sweet, i watched chaos head anime. It's pretty darn psychotic. xD

Waiting for Gantzh Final CHapter........ why so longggggggggggggggggggggggg.............

wagatsuma ore no yome... shingeki no kyojin... :D

ooh, what is wagatsuma ore no yome about? from the summary, it looks pretty.. ecchi.. haha, i think gantz author has ran out of idea.

Try looking into the following:

Gyo
Island
Roa no Mori (Forest Of Lore)

Ichi the Killer: it has a very large helping of sadomasochistic themes to add to the mix.

ooh, what is wagatsuma ore no yome about? from the summary, it looks pretty.. ecchi.. haha, i think gantz author has ran out of idea.

mmm not too ecchi... summary is about Boy who have ability to time slip into the future.. and his future wife is wagatsuma.. ahaha its preety funyy

mmm not too ecchi... summary is about Boy who have ability to time slip into the future.. and his future wife is wagatsuma.. ahaha its preety funyy

hmmmmmmmmmmm.... that's... interesting! Gonna read it right now. xD

Hey [MENTION=53698]Yukinero[/MENTION];! I've what forgot, and although Another - that is also a crazy nice horror/psychotic-manga...:goodtea:~>

haha, i've watched a few first episode of the anime. xD Does it follow the same storyline as the manga?

haha, i've watched a few first episode of the anime. xD Does it follow the same storyline as the manga?
Well, actually based Another from a LN-series, where after to manga adapted was/would. And of course are some/few scenes different, because that is naturally at adaptions...:goodtea:~>

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Anchobee wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi, thanks for the upload of RJ01150742, seems like you locked the rar for mp3 so can I have the pw for it?
At West Metro Dental, our goal is to provide you with dental care services to keep your teeth and gums healthy and attractive.

Lorem Ipsum is simply dummy text of the printing and typesetting industry. Lorem Ipsum has been the industry's standard dummy text ever since the 1500s,
when an unknown printer took a galley of type and scrambled it to make a type specimen book.
unownHGSS wrote on Infamous's profile.
/me tackles .... Old habits die hard :3
unownHGSS wrote on nanashi1's profile.
Oi 7shi, not sure when you see this but hope you're doing well! The nostaliga is real haha