Manga Suggestions

Alpha_stigma

Elite Member
Apr 24, 2011
Okay, I have never read manga before but a few days ago I was on an anime site and saw a new posted manga chapter of noblesse well I started reading it because I was kinda bored and I liked it. So I am looking for some manga to read that has not been made into an anime yet. Comedy, romance, powers, shonen, ecchi, harem I like most kinds.

Noblesse is a Manhwa; Korean manga. One of the best out there, its a web-like manhwa and recently they've been making chapters in to actual volumes.

Try the following:

Maken-Ki
AIKI
Kurenai

Try these:
Yankee-kun to Megane-chan
Beelzebub
Rozen Maiden
Fruits Basket
Angel Beats!
or the classic ones like Dragon Ball or Sailor Moon

You can read most of them online at MangaFox
(To Admins - I hope I didn't breech any regulation by pointing out Manga Fox or any other places)

This area is my specialty.
Negima
*Wakusei no Samidare
*Shin Angyo Onshi
Zero In
Kikou Shoujo wa Kizutsukanai
Aflame Inferno
ID
Erementar Gerad
Arata Kangatari
The Breaker
*Psyren
*The Legend of Maian
Needless
Freezing
Break Blade
Ga-rei
*Übel Blatt (this one is a bit more "adult," but still awesome)
*Mx0 (it ended too fast, but it has 99 chapters)

Titles marked with a * are must-reads.

If you want more, I have more. But this should get you started.

Last edited:
Thanks, im going to start on some of those. Psyren really grabbed my attention from the summary

seconded on the im dal young recommendations. anything by him is godlike imo. yankee-kun to megane-chan is good as well.

i have same interest with Mori-tan wow ! most of it were my thing
just to add some, try ore no osanajimi to kanojo wa shuraba sugiru, teizokurei monophobia, and vinland saga

Last edited:
seeing you liked the web comic format, try tower of god , another korean manhwa.

seconding shin angyo onshii too.

if you would like to see a darker manga though, check up gantz

rappi rangai, historys strongest disciple kenichi, air gear, Mx0, hayate no gotoku
whilte hsdk, air gear and hayate have anime adaptions i dont recommend watchin the anime cos theyre practically unrelated plot wise

Akumetsu. IT IS AMAZING. I'm still reading it myself, but I can safely say it is one of the best manga I have ever read.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

nobis_c wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi, do you have the update for this? It got major bug fixes.
クロア×スクランブル to v24.04.24 / v1.092
tintin0821 wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
Hi, Nihonjaki90-san.
Could you reupload this game? Thanks in advance.
LazuH1KKA wrote on Shine's profile.
GuRu wrote on Esan's profile.
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/200828-innocent-grey-虚ノ少女《new -cast-remaster-edition%E3%80%8B-%E3%83%91%E3%83%83%E3%82%B1%E3%83%BC%E3%82%B8%E7%89%88.1289457/を katefile または mexashare またはrosefileに再アップロードして頂けますか。