Manga Recommendations

Thornzx

Oct 11, 2011
Hope this is the right place to post this, i'm new to the forum >_< I've been watching/reading alot of anime/manga lately
I did begin to watch Clannad then i read about the plot and what happens, decided not to watch it, that stuff was depressing! D:

Just finished watching Kimi ga Nozomu Eien, was alright kind of messed up story was sad D:
I finished reading Love Lucky today that was a good read! Anyone know of any decent manga's along the lines of love lucky in terms of romance, ecchi that sorta stuff. Btw love lucky was a great read i'd suggest if you like the ecchi/romance stuff to read it :)

Any suggestions would be great! :D

Mmmm.... if you don't like sad stories avoid KEY products at all COST.

I'm more into the Shounen, Action, Comedy and Supernatual type of mangas. Anyways, I would suggest you to read Umi no Misaki and Kenko Zenrakei Suieibu Umisho.

tried Kimi no iru Machi yet? good at first... i dropped it halfway!

Onani Master Kurosawa - favorite!
inu! neko! jump!
gamble fish
liar game
Rabbit Doubt/Doubt
Erotic Horror
My Balls
The World God Only Knows

If you don't have problems reading a manga after watching the anime, I recommend to read Nichijou

My recommendation :
Ichigo 100%
Ore no Kanojo to Osananajimi ga Shuraba Sugiru
Prunus Girl
Uwakoi
Kono Kanojo wa Fiction desu
Seven Sisters!
Ane Doki
Kagami no Kuni no Harisugawa
Saito-kun wa Chounouryokusha Rashii
Boku to Kanojo no Renai Mokuroku
Fujimura-kun Meitsu
Iris Zero
Big Order
Choku!
Past Future
Classmate, Kamimura Yuuka wa Kou Itta
RIKA
Dakara Boku wa, H ga Dekinai
Yomeiro Choice
Koi Wo Suru No Ga Shigoto Desu
Tonari no Kashiwagi-san
Tonari no Randoseru W
Loveplus Rinko Days
Hentai Ouji to Warawanai Neko
Ranobe no Hen
FUKU NEKO
MINAMOTO-KUN MONOGATARI

Sorry if the recommendation is too much.

Gin Tama (Silver Soul)
Final Fantasy XII
HOTD
Gunslinger Girl
Claymore
Psyren
Gantz
Black Lagoon
All the Zelds manga.

I'll try not to post what's already up.
These are mostly comedy romance, some with a bit o' drama, but still damn good.

This ---V--- is a light novel turned manga, I just wished that there was more after the ending.
Watashitachi no Tamura-kun (My all time favorite manga, highly recommended).

These down here ---V--- were made into animes but the manga counterparts are a hell of a lot better.
Mahoraba (Also up in my top list)
Midori no Hibi (before there was Ai Kora, there was this. Freaking win)
Love Hina (kind of old but still one of my favorites, I still want my damn Motoko ending)
Fruits Basket (Shojo, but that never stopped me before)
NHK ni Youkoso! (A manga so awesome that it has house appliances talking in the first chapter)

I'll recommend some more later.

In the areas that you were looking would be like:
Ai Kora(Love Collage)
Maburaho(Watch anime ends in manga)
Magikano
Mahoromatic
Midori no Hibi
Omamori Himari
Onegai Teacher/Twins
REC
Sora no Otoshimono
Unbalance Unbalance
Yomeiro Choice(you will laugh a lot)
Hatsukoi Limited
Kimikiss Various Heroines(dont watch the anime its awful)
that would be some good romance,ecchi manga

then i recommended Mahou Sensei Negima.. XD

Kimi no Iru Machi is Good too.. if like it Futary Ecchi.. have heard it.? ^^

For you who like horror story (and a fan of Ryukishi07), I want to recommend his latest work,
Higanbana no Saku Yoru ni,,

Its first arc is started with the story of death grade school that turn into youkai (and become 1 of 7 ghost stories at her school),
and of course the story is filled with mystery & "curse",,

So far the latest RAW scanlation are Vol 03,,

Other story by Ryukishi07 :
- Higurashi no Naku Koro ni
- Umineko no Naku Koro ni

[-_-]

Kyou Kara Ore Wa < This is one manga you'll regret for life if you don't finish reading it
Shaman King was nice :3
Shinigami-Sama! ni Saigo no Onegai wo <-- awesome but short
Double Arts! also awesome but short

yup~ but they are derived from the anime i think so... they might not be as good
i liked Onegai Teacher better than twins anyway :P

Letsee here...

I second Watashitachi no Tamura-kun here, I quite loved that one, same with Kimikiss Various Heroines.

If you like shorter stories, I absolutely love Inokuma Shinobu's Salad Days, I actually bought all of the manga last time in Japan just because (same with kimikiss) xD. I am almost tempted to redo it someday with better scans, because the original (now lost) group that did it did it from LQ chinese raws.

What else...
Amagami (the one done by the same artist as Kimikiss above)
Mahoromatic
Love Hina is a nice classic, though I'm sure you've probably read that one before
Midori no Hibi
Yakitate Japan (Not romance based, but its supremely entertaining to watch the enthusiasm for bread)
Girlfreinds (by Morinaga Milk) if you like yuri
Kodomo no Jikan (A bit incorrect, but I always find it funny to read)
I's
AI Tomaranai (A.I. Love You in NA release)
Fruits Basket (Anime is missing most of the actual story)
Ai Yori Aoshi (The anime is also missing nearly half of the actual story)
Yubisaki Milk Tea
Rika (Same author as above)
Chu-Bra (Also not really substantial, nor love story, but I still get a laugh out of it)

If you don't mind stories with a bit of H in it, I also recommend anything by Harumi Chihiro.

I know there are more I can suggest, but I'm not at home atm. I'll post some more recommendations later when I get home :3

i recommend some of my top favorite epic manga
- Air Gear (thats my top favorite) > related to science
- Fairy Tail > related to magic
- Nurarihyon no Mago > related to demons
- Bloody Monday > related to science

Most of you probably know Midori no Hibi, but how many of you that know Minori no Hibi?
It's really a good story, about a girl who move in with his grandfather who is can be considered a mad scientist(not the evil type).

hmm... if u don't mind long ongoing manga, then try those from shonen jump like Naruto, Bleach or One Piece, but i won't recommend Bleach unless you're a really dedicated reader since the story isn't as interesting now as it was before..
History's Strongest Disciple Kenichi is also worth a shot, and I believe Negima is already mentioned
Hentai Ouji to Warawanai Neko, The World God Only Knows, Ubel Blatt ( i know it sounds funny, but its actually German for Evil Blade, the manga is Japanese though) and To Love-Ru are pretty good reads...
Personally, im a fan of Minazuki Suu-Sensei's works so i would recommend Sora no Otoshimono and Gou-dere Bishoujo Nagihara Sora
if u wanna read something that's relatively recent and thus short, i recommend Nisekoi and Anagle Mole

Last edited:
Waah!Nobody recommended dark stuff !?
. Berserk
. Shamo
. REAL
. Wolf Guy
. Suicide Island
. Holyland
. Homunculus

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

nobis_c wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
This one is so buggy, do you have the update for this?
アナスタシアと堕淫の呪い to v21.08.02
tahmurath wrote on amaimono's profile.
Hi. amaimono. What if you have it savedata Boku No Elf Oneesan "My Elf Elder Sister" just now,
Can you Give me It Savedata ??
Mistersmiles wrote on ramori's profile.
Hi Ramori,

Could you please upload this? https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ01168783.html

Thanks a ton.
seviness wrote on Shine's profile.
can you reupload this? thx.

✨Shine✨[240412][グラス] 洗脳悪堕ちSRPG~トルカ教団の野望~ [RJ01166925]

Isagi wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi, can you please upload this?
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/request-rj01183696-ムラムラ村-or-muramuramura-ピンクコーポレーション-新米olの淫らな闘い.1472795/
Thanks