Alpha_stigma

Elite Member
Apr 24, 2011
I don't know if this is the correct section but I am looking for recommendations on light novels, I recently got into them and want more like Seirei no Tsukai no Blade Dance, Campione!, Itsuka Tenma no Kuro Usagi, and Sword Art Online. Basically the genres I am looking for are Fantasy, magic, adventure, harem, comedy.

Well, until now gives no official LN-section (:deadsad:), where then you not wrong are.

Anyway; but can it not translated, or just/only translated LNs be?:goodtea:~>

There was an attempt to give Light Novels their own sections before, wasn't there [MENTION=29193]nanashi1[/MENTION]; ?

Seeing that you like YuuDenYuu you could try reading the Light Novels of the series, or you could also try Mahouka Koukou no Rettousei (魔法科高校の劣等生; The Irregular at Magic High School) which fits your genres well. Baka-Tsuki has translation projects of the two LNs too I believe.

There was an attempt to give Light Novels their own sections before, wasn't there?
Well yeah, but Checky (Checkmate - Our chief administrator here) has condition given; where a specific number of votes collected must, to/at really a official LN-section make would. - But unhappily until now isn't enough votes gathered... So it lies still on the stars, when the time arrived is a LN-section to make...:goodtea:~>
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
Okay, [MENTION=2087]Alpha_stigma[/MENTION];! Well, then try it with them out....:goodtea:~>

Last edited:
Translated only please, and Mahouka is one I am considering is it good?

I quite enjoyed it, and an anime adaptation has already been announced, so I've stopped reading the novels for now since I prefer to watch the anime and then continue with the LNs. And if you don't mind (a lot of) ecchi you could also try Highschool DxD

Well yeah, but Checky (Checkmate - Our chief administrator here) has condition given; where a specific number of votes collected must, to/at really a official LN-section make would. - But unhappily until now isn't enough votes gathered... So is it lies still on the stars, when the time arrived is a LN-section to make...:goodtea:~>
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
Okay, [MENTION=2087]Alpha_stigma[/MENTION];! Well, then try it with them out....:goodtea:~>

Such a pity... we can only wait!

Kokoro connect. im fairly certain there are translations (not that ive looked, im still waiting for it to come out in english)

Try Ichiban Ushirou no Daimaou, Silver Cross and Draculea, No Game No Life or The World God Only Knows...
[MENTION=71375]AntaBaka[/MENTION] ; there are translations but only for the volumes that cover the anime :(

Baka-Tsuki has a translation project for that, unless you're waiting for an official translation?

Also, just throwing it out: Date A Live and Mondaiji-tachi ga Isekai Kara Kuru Sou Desuyo
I enjoyed the anime adaptations and I'm sure the books are equally good... Although I don't think Mondaiji has an English translation yet on Baka-Tsuki.

Yeah, but you can a view to the thread throw - at least can you also your vote give...:goodtea:~>

Will do! Hope the day that LNs get their own sections comes soon~

Try Ichiban Ushirou no Daimaou, Silver Cross and Draculea, No Game No Life or The World God Only Knows...
[MENTION=71375]AntaBaka[/MENTION] ; there are translations but only for the volumes that cover the anime :(

is that in tankobon form? or fan translations?

It are part wise fan-translating at Baka-tsuki, but that enough...:goodtea:~>

I want to read it like that too but noooooooo. Nobody's gonna translate it.

As far as I know LNs are only printed in Japanese and Chinese (they sell them where I am) but I've never seen any English ones.

There were attempts in the past that didn't go too well I think... But recently YenPress (website) has been licensing some popular light novel titles and translating them into English.

Does the High school DXD light novel go much farther in the story line than the anime currently out? Ill have to look up some of these suggestions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Anchobee wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi, thanks for the upload of RJ01150742, seems like you locked the rar for mp3 so can I have the pw for it?
At West Metro Dental, our goal is to provide you with dental care services to keep your teeth and gums healthy and attractive.

Lorem Ipsum is simply dummy text of the printing and typesetting industry. Lorem Ipsum has been the industry's standard dummy text ever since the 1500s,
when an unknown printer took a galley of type and scrambled it to make a type specimen book.
unownHGSS wrote on Infamous's profile.
/me tackles .... Old habits die hard :3