I'm looking for a lost manga about vampairs sort of

DDaydark

Jul 23, 2012
First off I will like to say hi since this is my first post and maybe my second to last post since I'm not too big on starting on a new forum to keep up with. I read the rules and hope this fits in to your standers and I Hope you are not to harsh like something awfull. (and they are harsh)

Recently I reformatted my computer (It was bookedmarked.) and I forgot the name of the manga I was fallowing. About 1 months ago it only had about 3 or 5 chapters (translated) Not to lie I forgot about most of the details I hope my vague description helps.

It has with a boy that was lured and attack by vampire (sort of I don't think they call them vampires but for my purpose I will call them that) and later finds out he has special blood.

The boy goes to school with what was lead to believe his childhood friend (a girl) but later to find out she was replacement to spy on him since his real child hood friend got killed by theses so called vampires.

It also seems to be that these vampires seem to be public info and all are informed to stay inside during dusk and night And there also are several types of these vampires.

Now for the real hero that saves the boy She summon a Vampire eating monster on here hand (almost like a dog) and she supposedly is one of the unique type vampire.

And there is another unique type vampire that shows up on chapter 3 that seems to help out..

I hope this topic is acceptable as I read nothing saying I can't ask and maybe once mine gets solved we can turn this into a thing (or not).

And thanks in advance and I will probably say it once more.

[MENTION=29988]DDaydark[/MENTION]

I'm going out on a limb based on what pops in my mind first, but I'll say it's Itsuka Tenma no Kuro Usagi.

I apologize if that is incorrect.

I'm going out on a limb based on what pops in my mind first, but I'll say it's Itsuka Tenma no Kuro Usagi.

Sadly nope it's not it. But thanks for trying.

I looked that up, doesn`t sound like what he`s talking about. Plus it`s got way more than 3 chapters.

[MENTION=29988]DDaydark[/MENTION] Do you remember where you got it from, or where you were reading it? You could start there.

Also, was it fan translated or was it official?

Might be best to look at Manga-Updates instead.

Try out the tags and see how far it's updated.

Reactions: DDaydark
I looked that up, doesn`t sound like what he`s talking about. Plus it`s got way more than 3 chapters.

[MENTION=29988]DDaydark[/MENTION] Do you remember where you got it from, or where you were reading it? You could start there.

I know it's not good site to used but manga fox (wish I signed up and used the favorite button) I did a lot of ground work for few days to try and find this by myself I've been skimming the new releases try to get lucky on finding it but the updates are far in between for this manga.

On positive note KAMISAMA NO IUTOORI say it just came out 2 hours agov since I was just looked at mangafox

Edit:
The vampire list helped one way and it made me remember the first part of the name so I found it.

Kind of feel silly since it should be easy to remember. It's called CRIME ZONE Thanks for the help.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

breslan wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi, can you please reupload this game?
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/010928-eelcom-detection.992689/
Thanks in advance.
nobis_c wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Sorry Ryzen, this one got updated too recently
ルルカと大魔導士のエロトラップダンジョン to v24.04.25
uiu1610432 wrote on UFO's profile.
Hi,UFO.
Is there any criteria for making requests?
I want to see the recent work 'フェルン フリーレン 02' by Gentleman910
Nagomikaze wrote on Shine's profile.
Hey, do you have a working Textractor hook for this release? I can only hook the base game. Thanks in advance!
feschrfrvdh wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi. I need your help once again. would you upload ここから夏のイノセンス!OST?