Freezing

falcon10

Apr 9, 2011
wallpapers-freezing-27.jpg

Summary

Set in a slightly futuristic world where Earth has been invaded and is at war with aliens from another dimension called the Nova, the story follows the adventures of a Japanese boy named Kazuya Aoi who enrolls for training at a special school for genetically modified girls called Pandoras who battle the aliens, and their male partners, called Limiters, who use a special power called "freezing" to limit their opponent's mobility. The protagonist makes the acquaintance of an unusual older girl named Bridgette L. Satellizer who appears to be the most powerful Pandora in her class, but has not yet chosen a male partner to be her Limiter, and in spite of the warnings of all his friends, he decides to be her Limiter.

Look at the difference between the anime and the mamga

Anime
freezing1_75.jpg

freezing-anime-episode-11-1.png

Manga
freezing-1302872.jpg

Last edited:
there's a slight difference between the anime and manga ~ oh that doesn't matter

i m looking forward to this manga/manwah ~... character designs somewhat resemblance to onihime vs. ~ oh well same authorand artist as well ~ ..

anime is kinda short ~ so i m sticking up with manga... ~

this one kind reminds me of claymore/evangelion ~ ....

The author name is IM Dal-Young and the Artist is KIM Kwang Hyun which the two of them made the following mangas: (the most I love to read) :3

Freezing
02-03.jpg

Aflame Inferno
383027-bigthumbnail.jpg

Koimoku
koimoku.jpg

Onihime VS
001.jpg

Re:Birth - The Lunatic Taker
cover.jpg

The Phantom King
phantom_king_v01_005-006.jpg

Unbalance x 2
Unbalance_x_Unbalance_Wall_001.jpg

I anime and the manga don't match up.. but since I read a lot of books and watch movies... I prefer the book/manga side than the anime... because anytime a show or movie is made.. they tend to cut a lot of details out.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

uiu1610432 wrote on UFO's profile.
Hi,UFO.
Is there any criteria for making requests?
I want to see the recent work 'フェルン フリーレン 02' by Gentleman910
Khroad Law Professional Corporation is a multi-service law firm located in Brampton. We provide legal services in Family Law, Real Estate Law, Immigration Law, Corporate Law, Wills & Estate, and Civil Litigation.
Nagomikaze wrote on Shine's profile.
Hey, do you have a working Textractor hook for this release? I can only hook the base game. Thanks in advance!
feschrfrvdh wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi. I need your help once again. would you upload ここから夏のイノセンス!OST?
nobis_c wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi, do you have the update for this? It got major bug fixes.
クロア×スクランブル to v24.04.24 / v1.092