Tromend

あり... かな?
Trusted Member
Feb 9, 2012
Seriously, this manga has been one of the most hated/loved mangas I read in my life, this guy's incredible even Love Hina it's memorable, Akamatsu Ken have good stories and an incredible and humorous way of putting the love comedies.

Since it's coming to an end (It was said in the Last chapter released that there's going to be just three more chapters until the end) I want you people to comment about this series that has a great popularity and is just an epic history from the 7th or 8th (don't remember) Volume to the end that's coming.

Comment all what you like/dislike about the series, all comments are good. (Obviously, if you hate the series and want to state it here, just don't start insulting other people ¬¬U)

P.S: the Hated/loved part is because I love the history, but I hate Waiting for it, it's just way too good.... Akamatsu... just release me from the pain of waiting 3 more weeks T-T

I think I stop following right before the best part lol... battle...competition. For me his works seem aged, and requires a certain taste. Not much else to say other than no patience to read through again.

I think that the ending is so sudden and the writer hasn't explain something.
I want to see how Negi save his father. But Akamatsu hasn't talked about it.
Do you think he will write more about the story?

hahahaha naruto is the best

I'm pretty sure the discussion is about Mahou Sensei Negima!, not Naruto :(...

But anyway, I think perhaps the biggest copout that the ending had, at least in my opinion, is that we don't know who Negi likes. There may be some who like it better this way, since whoever Negi likes may not be what some of the fan-base might have expected, but still, I wanted to know!

well, who likes and who is the main heroin for the story is two biggest problems of Negima.

I think it ended too abruptly. we didn't even find out which girl Negi actaully likes

I think it ended too abruptly. we didn't even find out which girl Negi actaully likes

I agree, there still many unsolved stuff like what happen to his parent. We know that his father is the main enemy, I want to how he became like that plus what happen to his mother, is she still alive like his father at the last chapter.

There is dispute between author and publisher, contract terminated, he has to end the story as soon as possible

There is dispute between author and publisher, contract terminated, he has to end the story as soon as possible
I heard bout that story but couldnt he just change publisher and name of the manga to continue with the story.

Even then, after such a dispute, would you really want to do that? I think it involves too much energy to do so, might as well take a break and produce another work.

Well best of luck to him for his new work.
Now to get the rest of the manga with the cliffhanging ending.

I heard bout that story but couldnt he just change publisher and name of the manga to continue with the story.

He cant. His old publisher holds the copyright to Negima series.

Even then, after such a dispute, would you really want to do that? I think it involves too much energy to do so, might as well take a break and produce another work.

His old publisher did something worse than just a dispute, they lost his original scripts serveal time. It is pretty much unacceptable.

... Changing the name would surpass copyright crap i think :/ They cant complain that the artwork is the same :p

Negima was an awesome series. Loved the art and creativity of it all (im sure as heck its a pain to draw). Too bad its ending... would love if there was a continuation of it even if it was by a different name... Wonder if he could make it so that his next work is connected to the negima world and reveal the story like that :D Would be an awesome way to say **** copyrights :3

^ He could change that name of the manga and continue the story.
Just look at Shinjo Mayu, she change the name of Ai wo Utau Yori Ore ni Oborero! to Ai Ore! and called it a sequel when she left Shogakukan.

Maybe he ran out of idea for all that break he took for gathering idea. j/k

Im sure he had an idea for how negi would find his dad considering how thats the thing that started all this...

That the point, why show his dad then just all sudden end it. He could have made it an unknown enemy or the original lifemaker.

Oh... the lifemker was his dad wasnt it =.= Forgot that part :/ I was telling myself there was probably some trick or something...

Yea it was his dad but it was like the lifemaker took over his body. It was the same for his dad master too, cuz that was the enemy he fought and beat in the processed that his master died.

So lifemaker just takes over thee body of whoever wins... Quite the cheap weapon :/

Hey, he is the lifemaker emphasis on the "Life" so you know he is immortal. Plus he called negi his descendant.

But i interpreted the descendant part as negi's bloodline was descended from his somewhere in the past :/

That bloodline is from the mother side, that why he said that. Plus he is an immortal spirit, meeting negi is nothing to him.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

LazuH1KKA wrote on Shine's profile.
GuRu wrote on Esan's profile.
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/200828-innocent-grey-虚ノ少女《new -cast-remaster-edition%E3%80%8B-%E3%83%91%E3%83%83%E3%82%B1%E3%83%BC%E3%82%B8%E7%89%88.1289457/を katefile または mexashare またはrosefileに再アップロードして頂けますか。
nanashinanashi wrote on Esan's profile.
can you please reupload https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/111125-overdrive-d2b-vs-deardrops-cross-the-future.1174725/ to katefile or mexashare or rosefile.Thanks
Seiki wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi, could you please reupload this?
https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ423317.html

a new ep is come but i need old ep (sorry for my eng skill)
thank you.