Dolls Fall

Otokonoko

Contributor
Apr 1, 2012
NiQ5h5J.png

Author: Kedouin Makoto
Description: By the same author as the renowned “Corpse Party”, Dolls Fall revolves around the lives of students at Jiaiin girls dormitory, an orphanage for middle school children without families. They are greeted with open arms by the matrons and other students, taught to accept their fellow orphans as sisters and the matrons as their mothers. Jiaiin is a safe haven for students, provided that they follow two simple rules: at night, lock your door and don’t leave the room, and never enter a matron’s room. Break either one of those rules and this series’ likeness to Corpse Party becomes evident.

Read online: Batoto, KissManga

My reaction after chap 1 is the same as this guy:
I read this before reading the description...

At first I was like "Oh hey, it's gonna be a heart warming story about orphaned girls, aww I can already feel dem feels coming."
Then at that girl's flashback "O-okay, tragic past and stuff. I mean this doesn't mean that this story could take a darker turn... right?"

And then THAT happened...

and I was like

tumblr_mkn5jb1muh1r3nfi7o1_500.gif

After reading the description I was like "Ooooooooh, I'm such a naive fool."

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

unownHGSS wrote on Infamous's profile.
/me tackles .... Old habits die hard :3
unownHGSS wrote on nanashi1's profile.
Oi 7shi, not sure when you see this but hope you're doing well! The nostaliga is real haha
Irish99 wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi if you get time can you reupload this please.
dfree wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Saw you posted this recently. Do you have any other works by Snow3d (especially the "Female Agents: The boy" series) that you don't mind sharing as well?