Dance in the Vampire Bund, anyone?

d.sangria119

Feb 13, 2011
Have you guys read it? What do you think of it?

It's not finished, though -- I don't know how often it's being released, and it has a really sketchy translation schedule. (I wish more information on it were available; so far there are 10 volumes in Japanese. It's officially licensed, I think in the UK anyway. Anyone know?)

never read the manga, but anime was utter crap.
dropped in 2 episodes.
manga-wise, i am guessing there are more chapters, just that no one is scanlating it.

The Anime really was crap!! but the manga is pretty decent and it offers a good read. So yeah i think it is worth giving the manga a try.

yeah, but i would not read it too.
they failed horribly at the 'vampire' thing. LOL

not sure how the dead thread revival rule works here, it's not in the forum rules, so I am just going to do it.

volume 13 came out in march, it was awesome. volume 14 to come out in the fall, but it's such a long wait. I wish we could get the monthly magazine scan of comic flapper so we could at least have something to read every month.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

nobis_c wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi, do you have the update for this? It got major bug fixes.
クロア×スクランブル to v24.04.24 / v1.092
tintin0821 wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
Hi, Nihonjaki90-san.
Could you reupload this game? Thanks in advance.
LazuH1KKA wrote on Shine's profile.
GuRu wrote on Esan's profile.
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/200828-innocent-grey-虚ノ少女《new -cast-remaster-edition%E3%80%8B-%E3%83%91%E3%83%83%E3%82%B1%E3%83%BC%E3%82%B8%E7%89%88.1289457/を katefile または mexashare またはrosefileに再アップロードして頂けますか。