Slayn312

Sniper
Elite Member
Apr 2, 2012
Ch.126=The End??????
Hmmm...Does anybody read this manga? Well in the latest chapter in seem like the series ended or end of an arc. Hope it an end of an arc, want to see Raki meet Clare.

I like Claymore manga a lot, I'm so happy that Clare & Raki finally met, but I hope Priscilla doesn't kill them.

EternalSolitude2.png

I like the manga too... Hate the monthly release..... Want to know what happen already...:raging:

Yeah I don't like the waiting too......that's why the anime ended soon cuz of this monthly release :baby:

Yea... Waiting for it monthly really make you want to stop reading it.....

Riful has been revive.....

Well!... the guys says clearly that is not exactly "her", is Her + something else, now the debate is... if the guy is right, it maybe a monster with the essence of her and a different mind.

It could be her with more power.... What they sense was her youki....

A 2.0 of her just that with more power... quite simple but also could be true.

But again, the guy says that is a similar youki but is not "her"... there is something else in her that just more power, and that is why i say it may be a new monster, something has fusionate with her.

The same could be said bout Cassandra...... We just have to wait and see if she retain her mind.....

Hmm... Nobody really like this manga.... Still I love it.... It just got more awesome.... Now for the next monthly released wait.... :deadsad:

well... it not no one likes it, it just takes too long per month! when i started the series... i was still in a freshmen in college, and know? im already an old guy and this series isn't even close to ending

Lol... Yea, the monthly release turn peoples away from it.... I'll be a grandpa when this manga finish......

I didn't start it too long ago... I'm actually starting to buy the manga now. I barely read online anymore. Still, I think it should get more credit. Better than Bleach. >_>

i watched it how big is the difference between the manga?
The series adapts the first eleven volumes (ch.1-63) in 24 episodes the last 2 are a alternate ending.
And there are currently 23 volumes so its a lot longer and its gonna keep getting longer.

I cant stand the monthly release dates its the same with Berserk. I kinda dis sided to stop reading both of them until its done. (If the writers don't die of old age before then.:P) Because there is no way i can read a chapter wait a month, read another chapter.
I mean the excitement will die for me every month.:yawn: I try to stay away from ongoing series now. But its hard to resist Claymore and Berserk.:D

It could be her with more power.... What they sense was her youki....

It looks to me more a like a merger of Riful and Duff, or maybe even their progeny considering they were a couple. If it isn't an accidental/deliberate progeny-like creation of Riful and Duff just before their "deaths," then the merger theory is either a complete merger or simply just waiting for which "mind" becomes dominant. :XD:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

dragonhearts wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hello, Thank you for uploading the previous request. I am collecting the works of サークル 4's Circle. This and This All links are dead. If you have any data, can I ask you to re-upload it?
a46392157 wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi,can you reup this to mexa plz?
dohuni wrote on UFO's profile.
Hello. Could you reupload the version 2.0 of this game? RJ310786 thanks.
DarkSniper wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi Shine,

[190912][Excite engine] RPGでゲーム進行に関わりなくNPCをエッチどころかディープなSMまでしちゃうゲーム [RJ264801]

Could you please Reup the above game?
Thanks.