Can't see, Can't hear but Love - Ending Question

DJxxMidnight

Jul 15, 2014
This is a huge spoiler question so i'm gona hide it =) if you can help me out with the answer please do!

So i'm really confused. I remember the FIRST TIME I saw the ending, they found him, brought him to a hospital and the guy paid for his surgery, the rich guy. this was probably... 2-3 years ago when I saw that ending?

THEN someone posted the ending for CPT 80 and I read that and it ended with him being in the snow and her in the snow crying and saying "THANKS" and thats the ending...

THEN I saw a chinese translated version and they had it where she found him, covered in snow, dead, with spirit rising up. after that they did a 7 year later cutscene of him being alive, no hospital nothing.

So i'm wondering did the author making multiple endings?
was he not statisifed multiple times and just changed the endings?
Which one is the ORIGINAL / Real ending.

Spoiler tag uses the format [ spoiler= name of the spoiler ]..................[ /spoiler]
:)

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Irish99 wrote on Lebedev's profile.
Sorry to bother you but i wanted to ask if you have the time could you please reupload this to katfile or rosefile.
baconharemthug wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi! Could you please reupload RJ406895? Preferably Mexashare.
mobius0417 wrote on Ryzen111's profile.

☄️RELEASE☄️[231222][Shiravune] ONE. [JPN / CHN/ENG v23.12.25]

If possible, could you please re-upload the Japanese version above?
LightALL wrote on Shine's profile.
Thank you for your packs, Shine !
Would you, please, reupload 2nd part on Mexashare for that game: [140503][サボテン] 進撃ハーレムセカンド (Ver1.04) [RJ131389] ?
nobis_c wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
The current version suffers from no-progress bug, an update would be highly appreciated, please.
聖騎士リアナ to v3.5