Can Someone Recommend me Manhwa manga?

MrJupatho

Oct 16, 2012
Hello, Can Someone recommend me some good Manhwa Manga? i already finish Reading The breaker and The breaker waves
and i taking liking it, so please someone recommend me some good manhwa manga?
Manhwa like The Breaker, that like manga , i dont like comic type manhwa . i like Manga type manhwa

Prefer Genre, Martial arts, Romance, Shounen, Comedy, anything thats good ..

Addtion :

Recommend me Some Manga too, Anything good, Prefer good shounen type, and i like Comedy, Romance, School,Action t anything :D

Hope it's not too late to recommend and if you haven't already read it, it fits most of the genre description you're after: Martial Art, Romance, Comedy :fulfilled:

Girls of the wilds by Hun/Zhena

tumblr_nroxogJ2wY1urfs7ko1_1280.jpg

girls-of-the-wilds-4309593.jpg

Nobeless - AMAZING, hot Vamp, COMEDY, You'll love it .
Twelve Nights - My fave Korean Manhwa/Webtoon. It's Historical fiction, tragedy, romace, there is a flavor of comedy! It's worth it!! - hence, The translators have stopped translating it for some reason :( but it's worth it

Our Relationship Is... the only one i really read (i think). Romance.

There's Ability by the same authors as Noblesse, God of Highschool, and Transfer Student Storm Bringer (personally prefer the original over the reboot for the last.)

And there's also a "comic"-type named Saver which is my personal favorite, but feel free to ignore that if you're not feeling it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

somacruz63 wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
momoka1919 wrote on Shine's profile.
Sorry, The title of "this" is different, but the correct title is"ド変態ドM&腹黒メイド服『ハイポリボディ版』+EXキャラビジュアル強化パック" This data does not contain "ハイポリボディ版". Please upload that data.
Hoppou wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
this person got some good stuff, plz upload them...https://vrsexfriend.fanbox.cc/