BIOMEGA!

lpdcomic

Figure Collector
Elite Member
Jan 15, 2012
I just started reading BIOMEGA, I picked up the first two volumes a while back and never read them, so its like almost 3am, and I just finished volume 1! its great!!! Good for SCI-FI fans!!! I like the story in it! Very nice artwork too! Oh and also its written and drawn by Tsutomu Nihei!

Its set in the very distant future (cyberpunk setting, my fav) and its about this super soldier that works fro a Japanese company that is sent to this island city to stop a zombie outbreak that came from space. But a competing corporation beat him to it, and is there to take this girl that has some power to make the virus better or something. So the bad corporation spreads the virus worldwide and now the main guy has to save that girl, kill all the bad guys and stop thr zombies. There is other great characters in it too! That's the best i can describe it without spoilers. its set all over the world.

Reactions: renano
Hmm... cyberpunk... just from your description it seems like something I might read when I find the time.

Thank you for the information.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

nobis_c wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi, do you have the update for this? It got major bug fixes.
クロア×スクランブル to v24.04.24 / v1.092
tintin0821 wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
Hi, Nihonjaki90-san.
Could you reupload this game? Thanks in advance.
LazuH1KKA wrote on Shine's profile.
GuRu wrote on Esan's profile.
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/200828-innocent-grey-虚ノ少女《new -cast-remaster-edition%E3%80%8B-%E3%83%91%E3%83%83%E3%82%B1%E3%83%BC%E3%82%B8%E7%89%88.1289457/を katefile または mexashare またはrosefileに再アップロードして頂けますか。