Beelzebub

Frank

Ecchi Lëader of Bakas
Dec 30, 2010
Anyone else other than me reading up on this

Plot Summary: The story follows the "strongest juvenile delinquent", Oga Tatsumi, a first year in "Ishiyama High" the school for delinquents. One day while sleeping next to a river he sees a man floating down it, he pulls him to shore and the man splits in half revealing a baby boy. This boy is the son of the demon king and he has been chosen as the one to raise it with the baby's demon maid Hilda. The story follows his life with the child and at the delinquent school.

lol... the jokes are rather funny. but they are always recycled.

i am watching for my eye-candies in aoi and hilda only.
no one likes baby beel

@Teru -Poor baby Beel. You saying that just because he can destroy humanity ( And that he is always naked, wich i also find weird) ? xD

Btw, i like Beelzebub, but i stopped reading it sometime ago. I need to catch up again. >_>

no.. seriously
no one likes him, his not the 'star' of the show too.
no one would like to see this naked baby always on national tv, or drawn in manga.
its disturbing, someone just give him a diaper

@Terumi - I Agree with you in the part of giving him a diaper. Seeing him naked everytime is annoying. xD

well theres nothing much you can expect out of another jump series....

Hey, don't downgrade Jump so much. =O I like some mangas from Jump. >_> Just because there is nothing with a strong storyline doesn't mean no one likes it. >_>

lol.. guess you are just another those people dont know then... nvm

Jack Jump is typical jump.

I find the recycle jokes quite yawnworthy, the characters not so likable and unable to carry the whole manga for me. Knowing jump, they will milk and do unlimited chapters work.

Last edited:
Unlimited chapters~
Look at One Piece *pukes*

Medaka Box is a rare exception to this rule, best jump manga for me

*strikes 2nd reason out of a pitiful 3 for watching beelzebub*

Yeah I was kinda expecting too much from the anime. There really is no point of watching it. I thought it would be so much cooler compared to the manga, animated, colored and all.. i really wished it could be a great hit. But when it was out I was like 'what the hell'?? Really, it could of been made SO SO MUCH better.
The anime isn't properly following the plot of the manga at all, it was messed up and turning into a filler-yard. Well, I enjoyed both anime and manga version of beelzebub, BUT they're totally in different levels. To be honest, the jokes there didn't crack me up unlike the manga.

Beelzebub manga used to hook me the best but probably the third or fourth now after I start reading survival-genre manga.

Yeah I was kinda expecting too much from the anime. There really is no point of watching it. I thought it would be so much cooler compared to the manga, animated, colored and all.. i really wished it could be a great hit. But when it was out I was like 'what the hell'?? Really, it could of been made SO SO MUCH better.
The anime isn't properly following the plot of the manga at all, it was messed up and turning into a filler-yard. Well, I enjoyed both anime and manga version of beelzebub, BUT they're totally in different levels. To be honest, the jokes there didn't crack me up unlike the manga.

Beelzebub manga used to hook me the best but probably the third or fourth now after I start reading survival-genre manga.

There is no way for anime to follow Manga, production speed, resource, etc

I like Beelzebub because it has some similarities to Gintama in which I also like. The comedy is its selling point and the characters are quite likable to me.

The current arc is pretty random at first, but it's starting to unfold a bit. I'm just glad Hilda got her memories back, that's all.

i enjoyed the anime. wasnt as good as the manga though. i have to agree there.

Just watch the part where Aoi came in that it. Thay change to many thing in the anime. What up with Chiaki weapon being a watergun instead of a BBGun?

What up with Chiaki weapon being a watergun instead of a BBGun?
The same reason why they put pixel in Hentai. What the point watching hentai if it censored?

*cough* Back to topic *cough*
I DL-ed the anime, but I only managed to watched it until episode 12, but it took me a looooong time to continue between episodes. I rather like reading the manga.

Who do you think Beel gonna end up with in the future Futaba or Chiyo or still clinge to Oga?

Last edited:
I like it
Started reading it after I got tired of Naruto and Bleach
Amazingly I found them even more juvenile because they seem to pretend to be the solution to world peace
While being absolutely horrendous
Beelzebub is on the other hand the story of high School boy who loves to fight
I enjoyed even though it didn't exactly overwhelm me with it's plot

Who do you think Beel gonna end up with in the future Futaba or Chiyo or still clinge to Oga?
Oga, hands down, PERIOD!
If that's still don't convince you, I'll give you a Sliding Bow to change your mind. :P

JUMP manga is JUMP.

Its gotten to the point that even if I skip 1 year of this manga, its still not gonna make me shocked at the developments. Animu ended abruptly too, no more Toyosaki AKi/Aoi goodness for me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Seiki wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi, could you please reupload this?
https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ423317.html

a new ep is come but i need old ep (sorry for my eng skill)
thank you.
mozzamezo wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi, could you please re upload this?
https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ01177568.html/?locale=en_US

Thanks in Advance
coolguy12346789 wrote on Shine's profile.
Koskas wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi, can you update this game? New version fix the character skin chage bug. This bug will cause the game can't interactive with anything.
hc1992 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
RJ315563 RJ327273 RJ367842 links were dead, please could you reupload these?